X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

I'm saving myself for someone special. Every day I write a letter to Patrick Stewart (or Captain Picard, as I call him) to profess my love but so far I've only received form letters in response. One day...

Comment

• Rosenrot
      • Aug 2010

rilu - I like the first combination better, there's flow in the colour, ie. black - white - black, you look like a ballerina even. The other combination sorts of chops your body into parts with the alternating colour sequence.
      Originally posted by Patroklus
      Better too adventurous than not enough
      everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Kirky
        Banned
        • Dec 2010

^
        i like rilu's look as always : )

Just received my Julius 09f/w leather rider jacket today

Love it

Comment

• Rosenrot
          • Aug 2010

a black pleated half-skirt that would come only at the front
          Are you referring to something like RO's apron skirt? If it's floor length that looks pretty good as far as I'm imagining it. Certainly anything that's about the same length or sweeps the floor would work well, but nothing midway or it'll turn into a peplum/pencil skirt ensemble.

Kirky: I always love seeing a good piece of leather but I think those photos might be more suitable for Recent Purchases thread. I'd prefer to see a whole outfit here
          Originally posted by Patroklus
          Better too adventurous than not enough
          everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Pontifex
            • Jun 2010

Kirky Very nice!
            oh, R'lyeh?

Comment

• Lumina
              • Dec 2009

haha the diaper comment, I wouldn't have thought of that !
              I like the skirt, nice item ! As Rosenrot said, it's better than with the black tights (maybe with black tights but white top ?)
              I would try to wear it with a long black skirt (ankle lenght) maybe ?
              I like your hair like that !

By the way, nice things on previous pages, t-bone, Mike, etc !

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                not until you're done getting paid less than me for the same job while paying more for a haircut!
                haha, that was good :-)
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Uncontrol
                  • Feb 2008

Rilu, what brand are those beige shoes? Seems very much like something my girl would like.

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

they're made of tofu but I'm not sure of the brand

Comment

• Czx
                      • Feb 2011

Leather looks nice there Kirky. Fits very well.

Nice outfit Rilu. Altough the diaper comment kind of ruined it for me hahah I prefer the black leggings look personally.
                      néant
                      Last.FM paranoia
                      Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                      0 > ∞

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Rilu,

I like the first look better, sans the leggings, and if I may say so without offending you I think you have really great legs,

I think this skirt would really work with a pair of slim black crisp pants, and maybe some simple flat shoes

It would also be interesting to close the skirt with a really nice modern brooch, that isn't too chunky

I really have mixed feelings about those oversized safety pins.......I have a lot of them in my studio, but cannot seem to find any interesting way how to use them
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

kinda think it's not appropriate to comment on the body of someone (i assume) you don't know well, in that way. i wouldn't do it in irl, nor here.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                            kinda think it's not appropriate to comment on the body of someone (i assume) you don't know well, in that way. i wouldn't do it in irl, nor here.
                            Maybe, maybe not
                            I am neither agreeing or disagreeing with you, and I don't want to have a whole page drawing undue attention to this. as I said other things in the post that you made no reference to
                            I think we can complement a person on their clothing, body, intellect or whatever without being rude or suggestive about it.

I am a happily married (ugly) man with a stunning wife if I may say so, and by no means was I saying anything more that what was typed into my post,
                            if the lady finds it inappropriate surely I will redact and apologize, but I think she can speak for herself........

Comment

• CHRIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006

don't call yourself ugly! you're not ugly.

what's nice about the internet is that we can be bring a bit of our natural sleaziness out from the shadows a bit (see my own posts for reference). as long as its not hurting the other person, why not. it's one of the tamer sides of the hidden self that tend to come out on this forum anyway

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                                don't call yourself ugly! you're not ugly.

what's nice about the internet is we can be bring our natural sleaziness out from the shadows a bit (see my own posts for reference). as long as its not hurting the other person, why not

it's one of the tamer sides of the hidden self that tend to come out on this forum anyway

Yes but I am, and Im quite comfortable with it actually, i wouldn't change anything about the way I look, except to be about 2-3 inches taller,
                                I think if we had a handsome man contest, I certainly would be eliminated in the earlier rounds

I got scars and crooked teeth, but as I said before, my goal is to become, one ugly, well dressed theological philosopher, so its all in the grand plan!.........If only I can grow my beard like Mail Moth or Sruli.......

Originally posted by rilu
                                Aside from someone's shyness, I don't see why even compliments should be restricted to internet only. Nothing wrong with direct compliments on one's style, look or mind, as long as they are decent and respectful.
                                the world would be a much better and happier place if we would take the time to complement others on the things we find positive about them, tether those things be physical or otherwise......as you said, the key is to be decent and respectful
                                Last edited by zamb; 01-25-2012, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎