X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

don't worry, i wasn't making fun of your jeans. something about his overall visual presentation reminds me of bros even though he's wearing all this niche fashion stuff.

This is a very serious insult and if Oasis would like to duel for his honor, I will oblige him.

Comment

• YoungM
      • Nov 2008

Never change, Patroklus. Never change.

Also, yeah, not much in Dallas. At all.

Comment

• byhand
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
        i hate how im a nonsmoker but cigarettes just look so fcuking good with most outfits...

maybe i should just pretend..
        Lung Cancer looks amazing. Cigs are moronic and a form of enslavement. They destroy lives... and outfits.

Comment

• byhand
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post

So the whole trousers are held up only with a thin strip of elastic band and I'm not looking forward to the day it loses its elasticity. I can honestly say this pair is not an easy piece to wear but I find joy walking around in them. It's like being addicted to good hot sauce that burns your tongue.
          Glorious! It looks as if you drank a shrinking potion. I'd enjoy seeing you walking down the street, and I appreciate the effort to put together a look that is fun to behold.
          Last edited by byhand; 02-27-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• trentk
            • Oct 2010

CCP. Next waywt, whenever it appears, will be atop coastal cliffs. (Or maybe in a coastal cave.)
            "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• holger
              • Mar 2009

Last edited by holger; 02-28-2012, 02:17 AM.
              Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
              SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• Oasis
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                ?...............
                My thoughts exactly Z, am I that offensive.

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                don't worry, i wasn't making fun of your jeans. something about his overall visual presentation reminds me of bros even though he's wearing all this niche fashion stuff.

This is a very serious insult and if Oasis would like to duel for his honor, I will oblige him.
                Let's analyse..

"This is the derogatory sense of the word (common usage in the western US): white, 16-25 years old (that's me ), inarticulate (My spelling could definately do with improvement..), belligerent (at times), talks about nothing but chicks and beer (don't we all?) drives a jacked up truck that’s plastered with stickers (I drive a car, not a truck), has rich dad that owns a dealership or construction business and constantly tells this to chicks at parties (I don't speak to my father, FYI, he wasn't wealthy), is into extreme sports that might be fun to do but are uncool to claim (wakeboarding, dirt biking, lacrosse) (I lift weights, have done a bodybuilding show in the past ), identifies excessively with brand names, spends a female amount of money on clothes and obsesses over his appearance to a degree that is not socially acceptable for a heterosexual male. (Someone obsessing over their apperance, on SZ? Who'd have thought it?)"

Duel, nah, that'd be a little bro-esque.
                Originally posted by christianef
                u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• docus
                  • Dec 2010

I wouldn't want to make the mistake of taking Patroklus seriously, but I'm getting more of this vibe from Oasis' fit:

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Oasis, Patroklus is the village idiot of SZ, you should know this. Having said that, everything looks big on you in that photo.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by trentk View Post
                      CCP. Next waywt, whenever it appears, will be atop coastal cliffs. (Or maybe in a coastal cave.)
                      I think I may have said you looked douchey in the past...if I haven't...

Are you inside? Why are you wearing sunglasses? Even if you're outside, take them off. And never put them on again.

I say all this in the nicest way...honestly.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Oasis
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Oasis, Patroklus is the village idiot of SZ, you should know this. Having said that, everything looks big on you in that photo.
                        I wasn't overly offended.. It was more of a pedantic reply.

Yeah, it's difficult to find things that fit my frame at times. I need to be able to move in real life so having things shrink wrapped with a reasonably muscular physique doesn't work.. I worry I end up looking short and stumpy at times but such is life. Granted the coat could be taken in a little but I'm putting on weight at the moment so no point really.
                        Originally posted by christianef
                        u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• trentk
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                          I think I may have said you looked douchey in the past...if I haven't...
                          Yes, you have, and I see what you mean. Its a combination of facial expression (which, for me, seems to be invariably awkward in self shot photos) and sunglasses. Facial expression isn't a problem outside of self-shot waywt photos, so I don't really care. As for the sunglasses: partially obscuring my face, they make for a good compromise between online anonymity and visibility. I wear them less often then my waywt shots suggest. When I do wear sunglasses... yes, it turns slightly problematic. I can't stand going sunglass-less on bright days, but I also can't find a pair that I like.... most non-classical pairs just look gimmicky to me, and I don't like the classical ones too much either. I'm also not that into non-tortoise shell glasses.... but tortiseshell glasses don't quite go with sz type clothes. Maybe something made out of dark horn would work...
                          "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

^ maybe you just have that look about you that reads (to me) as such...I'll chalk it up to my own issue and not yours.

As far as sunglasses go...they're tricky, and not for everyone. Unfortunately, guys like you and I that are fair-skinned (or appear to be(?)) need the coverage. In photos however...
                            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

I'm not sure i understood correctly, dane: you mean it's difficult to wear sunglasses?
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

If you guys weren't so obsessed with having heads none of this would be a problem.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎