Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

beardown. i can dig it. everything except red t, which draws attention from rest.

Comment

• copacetic
      • Nov 2010

is that a giant bong on your coffee table, beardown?

fingers crossed.
      And "When the prince has gathered about him
      "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• asecretmaker
        • Apr 2011

cowsareforeating, NICE

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by copacetic View Post
          is that a giant bong on your coffee table, beardown?

fingers crossed.
          looks like a glass bowl with either a fan or a air ionizer thingy behind it.

^thanks secretmaker, wish it was a real shot but stuck indoors writing lab reports..

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

Sorry guys...it's a bowl and an air purifier. My house was designed with a room specifically to grow weed with a ventilation system and 12 florescent light fixtures. I, however, do not smoke weed. What a waste.

Shucks, I slept in that red tank and left it on when I was getting dressed. But I like a little red down south to attract a bit of attention to the nether regions.
            Last edited by beardown; 02-29-2012, 03:48 AM.
            Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by beardown View Post
              Shucks, I slept in that red tank and left it on when I was getting dressed. But I like a little red down south to attract a bit of attention to the nether regions.

i do this too. this is why we love drkshdw. its 24/7 jammies.

Comment

• mortalveneer
                • Jan 2008

feeling both the outfit and the doggie cameo, cows

will rock something near identical for the chicago cold today...
                I am not who you think I am

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  So you ignored MBD's beautiful pic to comment about who sunglasses looks good on and who it doesn't?

with photographs and style like this being posted who the hell wants to be bothered with glasses or discussions about them?
                  You're not serious are you?
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

i think he is, but probably more FOR discussing mbd, than AGAINST discussing eyewear. zamb seems like a guy who gets pretty excited about things he likes...

Comment

• CDG Diffusion Line
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                      Done. And I'll throw in some CDG AW 1998 just to mess with lil' bro diffusion...And why? The silhouette of the older leathers, especially pants, don't fit particularly well on, at least, me. Maybe the other women here concur (except for Interest - I'm sure any leather looks amazing on her frame.) And the newer leathers are priced so way out there that I may as well look the next time I check for Haley's Comet.
                      jacket looks great. i've seen the new leathers at reasonable prices but yeah once in a blue moon

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by DRRRK
                        This.
                        I'm sort of wondering why no one has asked why Case always seems to be at TJMAXXX.

That said, Case and Beatdown - red and all (commie) - are consistently some of my favorite posters. What they wear just never seems forced, while with others here, everyday is like Halloween. Everyone has their way of going about things. Some seem much more natural than others, but what that natural-ness is different for everyone... I think what I'm really trying to say is don't put everything you own at the same time and post it here because it usually doesn't look right.

Case in point, after taking the photo in that leather and skirt, I went to a gas station on the south side (of Chicago, where I live - yeah fuck the Cubs, jogu) and checked the pressure and added air to all my tires (in said leather and skirt). I don't think anyone batted an eyelash because why would they?

And Dane - trust me, I labor under no illusions that I could possibly ever "turn you." ; )

MBD

p.s. man, if y'all gotta battle with your fashion rhymes and shit, start another thread.
                        Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 02-29-2012, 06:25 PM. Reason: effin' ESL
                        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

^ good observation mbd i was wondering the same.

if patroklus was a rapper:

and i mean that as a compliment
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

Wow, high praise coming from you! Thanks!

It's Nordstrom rack at union square and I mostly go there to pee.

For a more suitable locale, I tried taking a pic at comme des garcons a couple weekends ago, but the way they follow you around there made me nervous.

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                            I'm sort of wondering why no one has asked why Case always seems to be at TJMAXXX.

That said, Case and Beatdown - red and all (commie) - are consistently some of my favorite posters. What they wear just never seems forced, while with others here, everyday is like Halloween. Everyone has their way of going about things. Some seem much more natural than others, but what that natural-ness is different for everyone... I think what I'm really trying to say is don't put everything you own at the same time and post it here because it usually doesn't look right.

MBD
                            music

Comment

• CDG Diffusion Line
                              • Dec 2008

Last edited by CDG Diffusion Line; 03-30-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

/\ I like this a lot. Is that coat waxed cotton or something like that?

-

The first outfit posted that I actually wear outside... Once again, the photo sucks, the colours are not as contrasting irl and the angle makes my legs appear shorter.

Ann coat, jacket, shirt, trousers, booots, Faliero Sarti scarf
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎