• Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

One to throw a wrench in the machine that is waywt SZ</P>

</P>

Mask- JT Flex 7</P>

Jersey- 1998 JT Rave 500 jersey (yes... makes me an ancient paintball player)</P>

Pack- Empire 3+4 pack with 3 red pods</P>

Pants- Dye series 7 pants</P>

Shoes- black and red puma indoor soccer cleats</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Pnids this is my "on-the-phone a la Entourage" shot just for you after a full day of playing paintball hehehehe</P>
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Hell yea Albert!!</p>

Yo homie, I'm sending you one of my old tournament jerseys on Monday. Done deal. Plus, I was a bastard and never got you that trigger...they were too hot in the streets! lol</p>

I'll send you some other swag I got too. I need to get rid of some of my pb stuff.</p>

BTW, I think I may be the only one that could have named everything Albert is wearing without him typing it...lol. </p>
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Oh word?</P>

Thanks man!! No worries on that trigger anyways, it woulda been a nice bonus but totally understandable if you couldn't score one :)</P>

Looking forward to it all my man.</P>

I knew you'd be the only one on here who would even know what kind of threads I was wearing hahaha. Lighting up fools with the ego7 today. Some guys already got the new SL8Rs... ridiculous. $1850.</P>

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• cpaik
          • Nov 2007

Haha, Cas, I don't think so, I probably could have given you a run for your money. I wish I still had the time to paintball. Unfortunately, I don't. Albert, how do you find the time between med school and all this??? Oh, and Les and Matthew, great outfits. I like the shades especially on Les. Matthew, are those APCs new? They don't look very faded

</p>

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="cpaik"]

Haha, Cas, I don't think so, I probably could have given you a run for your money. I wish I still had the time to paintball. Unfortunately, I don't. Albert, how do you find the time between med school and all this??? Oh, and Les and Matthew, great outfits. I like the shades especially on Les. Matthew, are those APCs new? They don't look very faded

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Nice! Sorry, I didn't know there were more of us here. :)</p>

I played professionally up until this year. It was my life pretty much for sooooo long. </p>

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

heavy time budgeting and less sleep. I only play 1 day a week at most too unfortunately.</P>

Since I know you're a beantowner (like I was up until this year) I thought you might find it fun to know that I was playing at Boston Paintball last saturday when I was in town haha!</P>

The indoor field and the ref job was abysmal. I was thoroughly disappointed and very happy that the whole time I lived in Boston I never played there. Probably would have made me give up on the game.</P>

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="cpaik"]dunaj, awesome geller jacket.
                [/quote]
                I agree - that was my fave item in the Spring collection, and it fits you well, dunaj considering they were running especially small with the washing.

Les, kickin' it as usual! Pnod, are those RO hightops new?? Seems like it was just a day ago you were looking for them...!
                [/quote]
                </p>

yeah i totally posted this one in the wrong forum. i picked them up from A...after dropping out of RSG for a day...I'm madly in love w them, and they activate most of my s/s wardrobe. thier a great addition, and they carve out their own niche nicely. they fit my feet better than anything i've ever worn ever, mostly due to the fact that the shoe for some bizarre reason, i designed for someone w a high arch, and i have a crazy arch....A friend mentioned that the shoe was almost unwearable and he has flat feet...anybody else have an experience to share here on SZ tonight in the wee hours?
                </p>
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• cpaik
                  • Nov 2007

Haha Cas you played professional? What team were you on? Me and my friend from high school used to play all the time when we were younger. Now he's on the UC Irvine paintball team which is #1 in the nation I believe. I, on the other hand, am stuck in Boston which, as Albert pointed out, has a horrible paintball scene (indoor, can't speak for outdoor).</p>

</p>

Oh well, I'm glad to hear that you have kept paintball Albert, it's great fun and at least it's still winter where you can cover the welts up without people asking questions. Since I've turned WAYWT into a chat, I might as well post what I'm wearing. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a mirror for a photo, but here's a description:</p>

</p>

Uniqlo black v-neck</p>

Natalia Brilli Identity necklace</p>

CCP double belt</p>

Diors</p>

Extremely dirty white vans

</p>

Comment

• aruva
                    • Dec 2007

</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Carpe Diem Jacket ( courtesy Mike)</P>

Unknown brand T shirt</P>

Unknown brand Pants</P>

Viridi-Anne caterpillar boot</P>

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="cpaik"]

Haha Cas you played professional? What team were you on? Me and my friend from high school used to play all the time when we were younger. Now he's on the UC Irvine paintball team which is #1 in the nation I believe. I, on the other hand, am stuck in Boston which, as Albert pointed out, has a horrible paintball scene (indoor, can't speak for outdoor).</p>

</p>

Oh well, I'm glad to hear that you have kept paintball Albert, it's great fun and at least it's still winter where you can cover the welts up without people asking questions. Since I've turned WAYWT into a chat, I might as well post what I'm wearing. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a mirror for a photo, but here's a description:</p>

</p>

Uniqlo black v-neck</p>

Natalia Brilli Identity necklace</p>

CCP double belt</p>

Diors</p>

Extremely dirty white vans

</p>

[/quote]</p>

XSV was the last team. We had a kid on there from Boston too....he said it sucked out there as well.</p>

</p>

Aruva- So you bought the cdiem coat! It looks awesome! </p>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]

yeah i totally posted this one in the wrong forum. i picked them up from A...after dropping out of RSG for a day...I'm madly in love w them, and they activate most of my s/s wardrobe. thier a great addition, and they carve out their own niche nicely. they fit my feet better than anything i've ever worn ever, mostly due to the fact that the shoe for some bizarre reason, i designed for someone w a high arch, and i have a crazy arch....A friend mentioned that the shoe was almost unwearable and he has flat feet...anybody else have an experience to share here on SZ tonight in the wee hours?
                        </p>

[/quote]</p>

i just saw growing at the swiss institute on broadway and broome. st. shit was so loud and dope. and then i went to my old roommate's birthday party in dumbo with a lot of brooklyn kids who were trying REALLY hard to be hipsters. i'm kinda drunk.</p>

edit: aruva, i'm VERY jealous of that cdiem coat. it's perfect on you! </p>
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

[quote user="aruva"]</p>

</p>
                          <p mce_keep="true"></p>

Carpe Diem Jacket ( courtesy Mike)</p>

Unknown brand T shirt</p>

Unknown brand Pants</p>

Viridi-Anne caterpillar boot</p>

[/quote]</p>

The coat looks fantastic on you Aruva! That piece is straight up wicked. Nice score. [Y]</p>
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

looks like it fits great!</P>
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DHC
                              • Jul 2007

/\ It really does. I still can't believe you let it go.
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• matthewhk
                                • Jan 2007

[quote user="cpaik"]

</p>

[/quote]</p>

thanks and no, they're not new i just don't wear them very much
                                </p>

edit: aruva good lookin w/ the c diem...</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎