X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Oatmeal, Zam? This better not be some oatmeal flavored donuts.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Thanks Johngd
      yes these are Divine......got them off ebay for a Divine price too

Thanks you T,
      Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Oatmeal, Zam? This better not be some oatmeal flavored donuts.
      nah,Im not really a donuts guy they sell this oatmeal with brown sugar that i tried and liked

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
      those cutoffs look better and better by the day
      J, I have about five of these pants in the studio in Combat (really dark) green, maybe I'll cut and pair and send them to you?
      I like them because the fabric has a little stretch, and the slimness of the calf allows me to adjust the hem to the length of the boot I am wearing at the time
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
        • Aug 2010

do you always wear scarfs that way zam ? i mean down the street etc.
        i actually quiet like and use to do the same a lot, but feel like an alien (well, more than usual).

Comment

• lmaozedong
          • Jan 2010

rick rick schneider dior augusta

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post

Occupational hazard of dressing like a ninja bro. I get the most bizarre statements like, "you look like a musician" or "are you a fashion designer?"
            best comment I ever got was "Are you OK?"
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

one time i was out with my (now ex) boyfriend in that nazgul blanket and overhead two valley girls gossiping about me. something like
              "oh my god what is she wearing?"
              "i knooow it's so unfashionable"

Comment

• safeword123
                • Jul 2008

zam, smashing

fuuma, dapper. those uniqlo jeans fit you so well and look of quality.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SeptSeptSept View Post
                  do you always wear scarfs that way zam ? i mean down the street etc.
                  i actually quiet like and use to do the same a lot, but feel like an alien (well, more than usual).
                  Yes, started out of a practical necessity,
                  I hate hats as they give me a headache so I made these super long 9 feet scarves so I could wrap them around my head and still have them long enough so they drape well......
                  now i Like the look so I keep dressing like that. its a nice play on identity because a lot of people think I am a North African Muslim...........a stylish one at that!

Comment

• BSR
                    • Aug 2008

yeah, some people make Rick look like H&M, fuuma turns Uniqlo into Dior

pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

Zamb I need to have discipline and get the neccesities... but maybe ill grab one from you when it gets too hot here!

Fuuma looks good in anything I'm beginning to think.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                        Zamb I need to have discipline and get the neccesities... but maybe ill grab one from you when it gets too hot here!

Fuuma looks good in anything I'm beginning to think.
                        well It wasn't gonna hurt your wallet you know..
                        anyways lots of epic goodness soon, will PM you

that's because he understand the relationship of clothing to the body and doesn give a d*mn sometimes, which you need to do to look good in clothing

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                          yeah, some people make Rick look like H&M, fuuma turns Uniqlo into Dior

What is funny is that I also own Dior jeans but now prefer those, they're just a slightly better cut on me + I don't get the "stuck in 2005" feeling I can have with DH. I prefer to feel retro in Cloak and Helmut Lang, it just seems more relevent today.

For those who care the Schneider is current season (should be out in many stores although not all) and cotton but with a great nubbly weave, perfect for the transition from cold to warm.
                          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                            Yes, started out of a practical necessity,
                            I hate hats as they give me a headache so I made these super long 9 feet scarves so I could wrap them around my head and still have them long enough so they drape well......
                            now i Like the look so I keep dressing like that. its a nice play on identity because a lot of people think I am a North African Muslim...........a stylish one at that!
                            They probably think you're from Mauritania, they wear scarves like this a lot. Kobe also does but that's a different story.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

[

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

It's weird, I have a lot of dior jeans but find myself not wearing them much anymore in favor of acne or even cheap monday. The only thing that really dates them that I no longer dig is the length and stacking so I'm considering getting them hemmed...

On the good side of Dior nostalgia, just bought my first pair of Taralis jeans and they are amazing! Cut a lot like dior with a higher waist and the wash reminds me of some of the washes from luster and other early golden collections.

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                                What is funny is that I also own Dior jeans but now prefer those, they're just a slightly better cut on me + I don't get the "stuck in 2005" feeling I can have with DH. I prefer to feel retro in Cloak and Helmut Lang, it just seems more relevent today.

For those who care the Schneider is current season (should be out in many stores although not all) and cotton but with a great nubbly weave, perfect for the transition from cold to warm.
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎