Re: What are you wearing today?

hi all ^ ^</P>

</P>

nn/ann/vintage/liu2</P>

Comment

• aruva
      • Dec 2007

Thanks Cas,DHC,MIke,Matt for your kind words... By all reviews,it seems that this fits good and so,definitely would becomethe most important piece in wardrobe and will get a great wear in FW or one of those cold days. I do have a similar one in attachment SS08 (linen) which can come in handy during spring ..begining to love long coats,somehow.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="AX-OV"]P-Nod. Liking the look! Did u get the SOLID suedes, or the divided section detailed ALL black suede?[/quote] i'm not sure, they are suede and you can see the sections of the show, there the same style as the white/black leather ones
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

Everyone's been looking so good lately, we should publish a book with the best of SZ.</p>

Spring break got a chance to bring the guns out. First time I've seen the sun in months, thus the elated pose.</p>

Cloak shorts, AA tank, Ann D. shoes:</p>

</p>

</p>
          music

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="viridi"]

hi all ^ ^</p>

</p>

nn/ann/vintage/liu2</p>[/quote]

Very nice - welcome! Where are you posting from?

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

love those shorts / shpants ;p
              —
              -

Comment

• curiouscharles
                • Jan 2008

first waywt on SZ for me (and first one anywhere in a LONG time):</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

damir doma</p>

rick owens</p>

nudie</p>

ann d.</p>

</p>

the light in victoria sucks right now :/</p>
                —
                -

Comment

• Who?
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="cpaik"]dunaj, awesome geller jacket.
                  [/quote]
                  I
                  agree - that was my fave item in the Spring collection, and it fits you
                  well, dunaj considering they were running especially small with the
                  washing.

Les, kickin' it as usual! Pnod, are those RO hightops new?? Seems like it was just a day ago you were looking for them...!

[/quote]</p>

yeah i totally posted this one in the wrong forum. i
                  picked them up from A...after dropping out of RSG for a day...I'm madly
                  in love w them, and they activate most of my s/s wardrobe. thier a
                  great addition, and they carve out their own niche nicely. they fit my
                  feet better than anything i've ever worn ever, mostly due to the fact
                  that the shoe for some bizarre reason, i designed for someone w a high
                  arch, and i have a crazy arch....A friend mentioned that the shoe was
                  almost unwearable and he has flat feet...anybody else have an
                  experience to share here on SZ tonight in the wee hours?
                  </p>

[/quote]</p>

Yeah P, I have a high arch as well and these are super comfortable for me.

</p>

Albert that brings back some fun memories, I think I may have
                  had that same jersey. I haven't played or talked to anyone who does in
                  about 8 years. Has the game changed, are all guns these days
                  electronic?

</p>
                  WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

[quote user="curiouscharles"]

first waywt on SZ for me (and first one anywhere in a LONG time):</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

damir doma</p>

rick owens</p>

nudie</p>

ann d. </p>

</p>

the light in victoria sucks right now :/ </p>

[/quote]</p>

I've got the same Nudie jeans and swear by them.</p>
                    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Who, I played up until 2000 and then got back into the game just this past year. In that time frame, EVERYTHING changed.</P>

Cases of paint are about 1/2 what they used to cost, smart parts make the Ion which every kid now has and is electronic and now 12 year olds can shoot 18 bps ropes without really trying. Mechanical guns are pretty much what you get with rentals only (at least here). Even lower end guns have chipboards in them. Hoppers are active feed so you no longer have to rely on gravity to feed your paint and so you can shoot faster than gravity feeding (you can see videos of 30+ bps with the right feeder on youtube). Chopping paint is mostly a thing of the past since the electric guns quite often have an infrared eye that will not allow the bolt to cycle if there is not a ball fully in the chamber as well. </P>

So overall I'd say the game is more intense with more paint flying around. Took a little getting used to at first but now I really love it. As much as possible I train on the airball field where it can get downright (and beautifully) ridiculous :)</P>

Still not a cheap sport... an average case of paint is still around $34-40, so I'll drop $100 on a day's play with field fee and 2 cases easy. The chairman of orthopedic surgery and his son at my hospital also happen to play on the day I do so we have a lot of fun hahaha</P>
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• CommieRabbit
                        • Oct 2007

Pffft paintball, Airsoft was always cooler anyways.</p>

And damn, I need to get me some Rick high-tops after all these people rocking them so well.
                        </p>

Comment

• Who?
                          • Aug 2007

Thats crazy and awesome, I now have the urge to play. Come to think of
                          it I may still have my gear somewhere in the house.You, cas... hell we
                          should organize a SZ game.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

I'd love to get smoked by an ex-XSV player hahahaha</P>

If I ever make it to the west coast for any length of time, I'll pack my equip. I took my girlfriend's little brother to play in Boston last saturday and we both used rentals and I just wanted to leave. Playing with shoddy equipment is like trying to run a sprint wearing clogs. </P>
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
                              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Who?"][quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="cpaik"]dunaj, awesome geller jacket.
                              [/quote]
                              I
                              agree - that was my fave item in the Spring collection, and it fits you
                              well, dunaj considering they were running especially small with the
                              washing.

Les, kickin' it as usual! Pnod, are those RO hightops new?? Seems like it was just a day ago you were looking for them...!

[/quote]</p>

yeah i totally posted this one in the wrong forum. i
                              picked them up from A...after dropping out of RSG for a day...I'm madly
                              in love w them, and they activate most of my s/s wardrobe. thier a
                              great addition, and they carve out their own niche nicely. they fit my
                              feet better than anything i've ever worn ever, mostly due to the fact
                              that the shoe for some bizarre reason, i designed for someone w a high
                              arch, and i have a crazy arch....A friend mentioned that the shoe was
                              almost unwearable and he has flat feet
                              ...anybody else have an
                              experience to share here on SZ tonight in the wee hours?
                              </p>

[/quote]</p>

Yeah P, I have a high arch as well and these are super comfortable for me.

</p>

Albert that brings back some fun memories, I think I may have
                              had that same jersey. I haven't played or talked to anyone who does in
                              about 8 years. Has the game changed, are all guns these days
                              electronic?

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

This is relevant news to me - as I've gotten older, my feet are getting flatter. I wonder if I should even buy the ROs at this point because of that?

Can anyone tell me if the insoles are glued to the inside of the shoe, or if they're easily removed? I tend to remove everything and place my orthotics in them now.

Jeebus, I sound like I'm well on my way to geriatricism. Is that even a word?
                              </p>

Comment

• viridi
                                • Mar 2008

not a pic of todays</P>

but wore almost pretty much the same</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀