• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
    Take a dancing .gif next time, thanks.
    From a guy who did this just a few pages ago...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
      i realize my voice comes from the bleachers but i think the gif itself is a great piece of theatrical production. the fit.on the other hand, is

i guess sergio leone would dig it
      I am guessing you think your dentist-on-a-Caribbean-cruise fit was better?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I am guessing you think your dentist-on-a-Caribbean-cruise fit was better?
        orthodontist thank you. and yes, much. at least i don't get lost

Comment

• H-R
          • May 2007

Today:

All YYPH

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

Clearly it is still officially the weekend.

I think it's an amazing outfit. It is a little dramatic but none of us are strangers to that. I actually enjoy seeing the movement of the material. Filming yourself in an effort to synchronize or create a rhythmic step is a little WTF but I'm not one to judge.

There are a lot of members who, at times, are guilty of looking like they've dressed up specifically to take a photo in front of their mirrors. So this isn't much different from that except it was done properly.

If you're going to masturbate, might as well use lube.
            Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
              i realize my voice comes from the bleachers but i think the gif itself is a great piece of theatrical production. the fit.on the other hand, is

i guess sergio leone would dig it
              Man with no name is the reason I purchased a cape/poncho, wear it with my CCowboyP boots and slim jeans. It's not really a look to be taken seriously by most people but I like it. Must be accessible fashion too, even the non-initiated think of Clint Eastwood and it certainly isn't due to my sun-baked face.

stylezeitgeist friendly fit below (in an alternative dimension):
              Last edited by Fuuma; 04-15-2012, 06:19 PM.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                If you're going to masturbate, might as well use lube.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

suits fit is awesome (photo is fuckingg great), obviously contrived shit is not any different than a lot of other shopped bs ive seen on some more respected members here. We all do this crap for the internet, its already lame enough we are posting photos of ourselves on the net, so why not go the full mile.

Comment

• avout
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    The bottom line is the outfit is good.
                    Exactly.

It's hard pulling off something that dramatic, and shui does a great job. Just making that hat look like it belongs is a skill in itself.

Comment

• shah
                      • Jul 2009

wow some stunning work last few pages.

fuuma c'est quoi l'anneau + chaussons + valise

shuit gif made me anxious , as if seing the angel of death coming but then crossed with an undead cowboy !! great stuff

moth le maitre inspirationally voluminous

the gucci store fits are hilarious, everything looks so good and the juxtapositioning is delicious

mbd pulling off blanket as if it were easily an every-day affair -- i owe you a word or 200 about the scents, but so far i've only gotten through one and dabbled in the sultan

phew ! tempestuous weather out there

Thamanyah 2012 () x Damir x Ann

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by shahanshah View Post
                        wow some stunning work last few pages.

fuuma c'est quoi l'anneau + chaussons + valise
                        anneau=made by some contemporary artist in Berlin, it represents the space of two fingers touching. Can check he exact name and all, friend of friends.

chaussons=I wear a bathrobe, pajamas and slipper when I am bumming around the house.

valise: Louis Vuitton, nuff said.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by JoniF
                          Less artistic liberties could have been taken, though, so that this whole exhibition would feel less contrived.
                          I think its cool because you can enjoy the fit in a newer way, since this captures the movement and feeling you get from seeing his outfit. What you feel when you see the gif is different than any other experience when seeing a static photo. Especially in this one the emotion is heightened to a new extent.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Shuit's fit makes me imagine what the WWE's undertaker would look like if he was into fashion

and I don't mean that in a bad way, I like the look of the outfit even if its dramatic.

I actually don't see why there needs to be a fuss about this..... while I believe in pragmatism and a certain restraint in my dress because that works for me, my mind is open enough to enjoy a little drama from someone who is more daring than I do........

I wouldn't wear the clothes nor make a gif of myself but I certainly smile and enjoy seeing him do it.

I guess you can't please everybody, on the one hand when crappy pics are posted we hear people needs to make an effort, but when someone puts out a lot then he is acussed of doing too much......

And Faust, you have me keeling over from saying Endorphinz look like a dentist on a carribean cruise
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• christianef
                              • Feb 2009

i dont like shuits fit either. the draping looks a bit foolish. i dont really get a dramatic vibe it looks more immature and a bit tacky. i like when zamb wraps the scarf round his head but im not really feeling this.

glad to see snafu back.

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                                stylezeitgeist friendly fit below (in an alternative dimension):
                                Nice place Fuuma, did you renovate? Are you using bookshelves there? I have growing piles of books on the floor and want a better organizing system.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎