X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNotoriousT
    • Oct 2009

the hate squad back again!
    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
      • Oct 2009

who comments on everything CCP?

I may not be one of the users who does bring much to the table in the forum but you seem to exclusively and only crawl up from under your stone for negativtiy!
      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• eleven crows
        • Mar 2011

It's only the vest I dislike. Who designed it is irrelevant.

It would be foolish to say the rest of the outfit, and almost any outfit, seenmy posted was not killer. The one Christian posted would also be improved with the removal of the vest (imho).

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
          • Oct 2009

I tend to reply on things I like rather than bashing everything I dont like or understand!
          Boring, lets stop here please!

Comment

• galia
            • Jun 2009

I disagree with everyone. I think the vest looks best over the leather jacket, precisely because it disappears and becomes a fucking cool single garment, in the photo at least. way more subtle and interesting than the fug fit with the blazer imo

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I disagree with everyone too. I think it neither looks great nor bad. It's just there...
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lazyguru
                • Jun 2008

Agree about disagreeing , it looks too much like a prop , threshold of the fine line that is fashion victim OR fashion victor!

Now give me a backpack that doubles as a leather vest with pockets to shove my hands in and I will plunge deep ..

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

i am always a fan of seen my fits but to say amazing when its a leather jacket and vest under black clothes without any detail is a bit heavy handed and rote

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

alexander wang bianca vest bag

Comment

• cjbreed
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                      badass should be a forbidden word

ugh if i worried about every little phrase i said i'd kill myself.

but, i stand by my word choice here. imo, bad ass is just one of those phrases that only sounds cool when a cool person says it. because anything can sound cool when said in the right way. it's all in the delivery. even something as lame as this...

is funny as hell when jason bateman says it. that effect is lost when typing on the internets tho, unfortunately

Originally posted by DRRRK
                      ^That and since when can it be badass (sorry!) to think "let's throw on as much baller stuff as I can and show them"? That thing looks like the hanging breasts of an african native woman there.
                      firstly, based on my experience with titties, this does not look like african titties.

secondly, i can't speak for him but i believe seenmy put some time and effort into getting these pieces. he had a vision and he made it happen, and he likes it, and i like it, and i told him so. its not a major event. he's not piling on all his baller pcs to show off, he's showing off 2 very special garments, and i think he is an excellent model for those very special garments.

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                      Leather vests should be forbidden clothing.
                      thats just silly

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                      the hate squad back again!
                      there is a distinct possibility that a few of the folks around here take themselves a little too seriously sometimes.
                      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

/\ Ha. Best post.
                        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                          I'd say that the leather vest+leather jacket is imo a bit redundant. I prefer it paired with a contrasting shape and fabric.
                          Like in this outfit.

I would like this otherwise, but there are too many contrasting leather elements. vest, gloves and boots all three don't flow together.

The vest can look very cool over a long coat or parka though. I believe Carol wears it that way himself, and I've seen an employee at CCP wear it over a parachute parka which looked awesome.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BSR
                            • Aug 2008

haha C. i did not see that you were the original "bad ass" poster, i just saw urbaninst.'s post on top of this page. i was not very serious actually, people say what they want...
                            ...even if freedom of speech has as its main csquence that most people feel allowed to say bullshit almost constantly
                            pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                            Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• gavagai
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by lazyguru View Post
                              Agree about disagreeing , it looks too much like a prop , threshold of the fine line that is fashion victim OR fashion victor!

Now give me a backpack that doubles as a leather vest with pockets to shove my hands in and I will plunge deep ..

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                                haha C. i did not see that you were the original "bad ass" poster, i just saw urbaninst.'s post on top of this page. i was not very serious actually, people say what they want...
                                ...even if freedom of speech has as its main csquence that most people feel allowed to say bullshit almost constantly
                                thats ok my man, i know u were just making an off the cuff joke. u didn't hurt my feelers. hope i didn't hurt yours. i really just wanted people to follow the link and click on the yeah button.

and man are you right about free speech. is anyone paying attention to the 2012 US elections???
                                Last edited by cjbreed; 05-23-2012, 04:18 PM. Reason: rant moved to randomness
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎