• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tenorish
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by liberty_of_style View Post
    Tenorish Very, very good!
    I like that nomad aesthetic!!! I'm sure you feel very comfortable in this stuff. May be a linen bag of belongings over the shoulder?
    liberty_of_style, thanks!

yes, as it goes I do feel quite at home in the nomadic aesthetic.
    regarding the bag- I was thinking the same after I uploaded the picture, the only bags I have at the moment are the tote bags from Boris... which would possibly have fit in quite well with this outfit now that I think of it.

Comment

• tenorish
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
      great picture

the outfit probably looks a lot better in movement, as it is i'm not a huge fan, but i don't hate it either

The outfit does look slightly different when in motion since the overlap shorts take a different shape when one is actually walking in them. Whether that's better or worse is quite subjective I guess

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

very nice rilu

blazer, shorts and boots..... oh my!

changed to shorter socks

pin feather stripes are green

BONUS PIC

last week

Comment

• blacktulip
          • Nov 2011

I like the way you are conflicted between playing the Miami Vice cop and his cop killer nemesis.
          "Silicon is a gas"

Comment

• CommieRabbit
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
            Did you make that? It's gorgeous, although the buttons could be a tad smaller.
            Yep I made it.

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
              MK, wouldn't close that jacket all the way, wouldn't roll/tuck the trousers. Looks good tho, I think.

With Fuuma there's no need to list brands, it's just effortless and doesn't need that kind of validation ...
              I always appreciate criticism (and yours is welcome 2x) but I do not post brands because I need validation. It's simply to situate the clothes and the way they look.
              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

Endorphinz, the thing you do with the tongue of the guidis is killing your outfit imho.
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                  Endorphinz, the thing you do with the tongue of the guidis is killing your outfit imho.
                  actually, no, it's the outfits killing the outfits.

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

ah shucks

you may be right mk

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                      I always appreciate criticism (and yours is welcome 2x) but I do not post brands because I need validation. It's simply to situate the clothes and the way they look.
                      Sorry man, wasn't meant as criticism of you or anyone else postin brands. I just thought Fuuma can simply post a pic and I don't even care about brands cuz some stuff only he can rock proper.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

kard, how come you take decent pics of your stuff for like sales threads and archives but you always snap your fits with your phone?

endorphinz, i always felt like this would be way too mean to say but i gotta get it off my chest: you resemble a twink club bunny that's been locked in stasis for forty years. and it's like, if you're going to do that, own it. cut the shorts so we can see the pocketbags hanging out.

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by christianef View Post
                          i think she looks cute. i wear my silk rick shorts with flip flops all the time.
                          thought that was you for a second, was gonna say you look stellar.

Comment

• shdws
                            • Sep 2011

/\Are you kidding me...

Flip flops or BARE FEET or even those ugly Ugg boots, just look at her .

She could pull anything off cause of her height and looks. Some reason I get the boho vibe from her, which I absolutely love on women (she looks young).
                            Last edited by shdws; 06-19-2012, 06:30 AM.
                            Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by merz
                              me, i just can't get over how gosh-darn goofy you look in the lot of it, especially when piling on a comcial snowstorn of senior-approved OG lang grails.
                              I don't know what to make of your posts Merz. Great to know, I guess.

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                              kard, how come you take decent pics of your stuff for like sales threads and archives but you always snap your fits with your phone?
                              I use the same camera for everything. I don't know...

Comment

• endorphinz
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post

endorphinz, ....... if you're going to do that, own it. cut the shorts so we can see the pocketbags hanging out.
                                may I borrow your sword or axe?....anyway,i reserve that look for denim

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎