X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
    Absolutely no hate to Lowrey 'cause it's exactly how I like to dress.. Sorta no frills with nice pieces/subtle details (minus the CCP vest which is a slightly different touch) but I don't see how people are saying L makes it 'look so easy' or they 'wish they could dress like that'.. It's a plain black T, black pants and the drips.. It is easy to wear, very nice but not a difficult concept to pull off surely?
    hmmm i think you miss the point and CHRIS is right: L makes it 'easy' because he has the right body type to wear these clothes which look retard on many people. Hence the 'no frills' feeling.

for the vest too, looks very nice and is really a ccp signature piece
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Skye X
      • Oct 2010

DAT VEST. Finally a CCPiece that I actually like!

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Although this is not technically something I am wearing today - I did not trans-mutate into a 6'1" small 44 recently, this was one of my favorite finds of this season and a piece I will be wearing alongside the boys.

F - a talented young stylist himself was also a great find. He's here on SZ; in my estimation, the (work) apron in a luxury textile will be a fantastic piece for both men and women.

He showed me the many ways he's been wearing it with his own accessories and pieces: with an Ann D tank, with Ann D boots, in all L & F, with an oversize sweater.

Here is the apron w/ ties up and L & F SS 2013 jacket:

styled simply with an Ann D tank:

worn with baggy oversize layers:

with the apron folded down and long ties with a d-ring attached through which one could thread a fabric, keys, etc. The inspiration was that Alessandro of L&F needed something for the time he spent in his workshop.

There are several versions of mens skirts seen this season (which I will be wearing too.) We are making a turn toward the pragmatic, no? I'll be showing my favorites over the next few days, but F's styling made this piece particularly special and demonstrated some of the many possibilities rather elegantly. I am very excited about this piece as well as its price point.

This is the real world evolution of Rick SS 12 skirts. HOF for me.

MBD
        "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
        It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
        My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

F, is a very nice guy,
          I was actually saying hello to Yohan Serfaty when I heard a voice from across the street shouting Ziem!, Ziem!
          He came an introduced himself to me and we actually hung out a few in the showroom as L&F is around the corner from me. Nice Kid with great style.......

Q,
          I stopped by Marvie briefly on Friday
          I think Lowrey has some shots of her collection which should be posted soon. its about twice the size of last season, I think fifteen or so pieces but I won't say anything till the images are up

Originally posted by merz
          homie looks ace -fess up, whoever you are on here. reminds me of some things marvie did with recikli's last season. stop by her showroom when you get a chance and see what she's up to.
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• hallucination
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            F, is a very nice guy,
            I was actually saying hello to Yohan Serfaty when I heard a voice from across the street shouting Ziem!, Ziem!
            He came an introduced himself to me and we actually hung out a few in the showroom as L&F is around the corner from me. Nice Kid with great style.......

Q,
            I stopped by Marvie briefly on Friday
            I think Lowrey has some shots of her collection which should be posted soon. its about twice the size of last season, I think fifteen or so pieces but I won't say anything till the images are up
            So why say something? Let the clothes speak, please stop waffling

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by hallucination View Post
              So why say something? Let the clothes speak, please stop waffling
              do you suck at reading comprehension?

All I'm doing is telling Q, his curiosity regarding Marvie's will be filled because there is a professional presentation of the collection in the works
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• curiouscharles
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by hallucination View Post
                hello, i am a random dick without cause or merit.
                ...what i read, at least.

-

Comment

• Czx
                  • Feb 2011

Don't feed the troll is what I say ;)
                  néant
                  Last.FM paranoia
                  Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                  0 > ∞

Comment

• Unexist
                    • May 2012

Dont kick me first post here

Comment

• trentk
                      • Oct 2010

graphic-t with sneakers looks too "generic" (for lack of a better word), but I like the sloppiness of the sweater. Lose the graphic and I think the fit is ace.

I'm surprised you made the CCP pants look so natural.
                      "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• miserableman
                        • Dec 2009

I like it, sneakers look great.

Comment

• eat me
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by merz
                          looks like dick. then again, the fellow behind thamanyah served as rick's assistant for quite some time innit?
                          Apparently so.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

i'm digging it unexist! but what iteration of the sneakers is that? maybe it's the photo but i've never seen anything like it. also not sure how you got those pants to sit like that. they are usually so damn tight.
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

Those pants must be way oversized. I like the dropped, Rick-esque casualness of the way they are here. Not so pajama looking.

Sneaks; looks like perf'd u-soles minus metal. Try to take some better pics and throw em up here.

Comment

• Good to see how people use ccp things in a comfortable format and don't bother questions of "how the fuck I should gather correct and canonical Poell's fit"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎