• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
    ...what i read, at least.
    Lol. Hallucination on his way to becoming a mirage.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

The sneaks are a mix between some sort of Kanye steez and Yeti.

Comme Rabbit - you should be making those pants for others. Fantastic silhouette. I prefer a shirt sans epaulettes. It gets too busy.

MBD
      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Unexist
        • May 2012

Thanks guys. Pants is my size, maybe a little bit bigger, but i like when they are no so tight. Sneakers are perforated U-soles without metal, will try to post better pictures in CCP archive.

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Jin View Post
          Good to see how people use ccp things in a comfortable format and don't bother questions of "how the fuck I should gather correct and canonical Poell's fit"
          not very difficult, actually, the other way around -making RO look like canonical CCP- would be amazing though...
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
            not very difficult, actually, the other way around -making RO look like canonical CCP- would be amazing though...
            that sounds incredible. as soon as i read that i have a vague vision of what it might look like the way a painting that hasn't yet been painted could come into one's head at some point in time, even though doubtless the actual painting would look nothing like that vision. a mirage, really.
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Originally posted by BSR View Post
              It can't be a big problem for somebody like Christian)
              maybe I'm wrong, but I always felt that charisma and matching facial type are almost more important than the clothing itself. but in any case, there emerges a fine line between costume and natural look.

Fuck it. I'm not so versed in the works of Carol, like you, chaps, so I will not try to argue.

Comment

• eleven crows
                • Mar 2011

When I had my appendix removed I opted out of the laparoscopic procedure and asked the surgeon for dead ends seams.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Ok, let me get this straight: a pair of sneaks that look not only orthopedic but also look as if they've been painted using white out that was then sniffed (obviously) to cut the hems on a pair of ill fitting pants with a hem at the wrong height is more interesting than a fucking cool apron skirt styled in several easy, relaxed ways?

Straight up wack-attack.

MBD

Comment

• Macro
                    • Apr 2008

Unexist love the fit of the pants!
                    every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Y'all too classy for me.

I'm just gonna start taping some benjamins to my forehead...to get some respekt.

MBD

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

there's gonna be three pages of posts about it when you share your own fits.

Comment

• Magic1
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
                          Ok, let me get this straight: a pair of sneaks that look not only orthopedic but also look as if they've been painted using white out that was then sniffed (obviously) to cut the hems on a pair of ill fitting pants with a hem at the wrong height is more interesting than a fucking cool apron skirt styled in several easy, relaxed ways?

Straight up wack-attack.

MBD
                          I couldn't agree more...I don't know why those sneakers and those pants get the love they do around here.

Comment

• morsto
                            • Nov 2008

slacks and air max's arab money edition
                            I do not recognise the vessel,
                            but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by morsto View Post
                              slacks and air max's arab money edition
                              Haha my thoughts exactly, the printed shirt only adds to the appeal
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

on me: l'maltieri, crappy dime, drkshdw, harnden, augusta
                                on maestro: zboss, crappy dime
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎