Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

I had to put it there as I left my ccp sars mask at home [^o)]</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Mike, you got that shirt pretty fast! (Wait, is that the same one...??) Looks good though man, pretty much what I wear every damn day as well. ;)
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Serendipper
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="jompa"]Am I the only one who thinks that wearing only YY, DH, Ann D or whatever is quite.. odd? I do think you often look good though matthew and anyone else who wears a lot of the same brand. I just wonder if it doesn't feel weird to wear a whole outfit from the same brand? I mean when I wear something nice my friends usually ask me what it is, and I would feel a bit ashamed if I had the answer "it's all xxxxx". Isn't a big part of the fun in clothing to match different clothes and styles and make it your own rather than buying outfits from one designer? Don't mean to be mean/rude or anything just wondering.
        [/quote]</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

a. It depends on the person.</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

b. With some designers, it would look more out of place to mix an avant piece with something like a polo knit.</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

c. YY definitly fits Matt head to toe.</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

d. IMHO</P>

Comment

• jay
          • Mar 2008

Wearing an Anne D tee and a pair of CCP Box jeans.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Mike, you got that shirt pretty fast! (Wait, is that the same one...??) Looks good though man, pretty much what I wear every damn day as well. ;)[/quote]</P>

ended up getting two, other one is somewhere in japan at the moment [79]</P>
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="jompa"]Am I the only one who thinks that wearing only YY, DH, Ann D or whatever is quite.. odd? I do think you often look good though matthew and anyone else who wears a lot of the same brand. I just wonder if it doesn't feel weird to wear a whole outfit from the same brand? I mean when I wear something nice my friends usually ask me what it is, and I would feel a bit ashamed if I had the answer "it's all xxxxx". Isn't a big part of the fun in clothing to match different clothes and styles and make it your own rather than buying outfits from one designer? Don't mean to be mean/rude or anything just wondering.
              [/quote]</p>

I don't see anything wrong with it. Designers often present a vision, and if you agree with it - I don't see the problem. Designers shows looks, not individual pieces, for a reason. I don't care what labels are inside, if it looks good on the outside. Now, buying something for the sake of the designer name is a different story...</p>
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• winQ
                Banned
                • Dec 2006

n hoolywood coat
                drkshdw t
                april jeans
                ann d oxfords

Comment

• Pinoy
                  • Dec 2006

^^ nice, winQ. </p>

you and les, with your railthin bodies, manage to pull off everything wonderfully.</p>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

winQ, I demand a waywt photo with you decked out next to a cart that is either selling pineapple quarters on a stick or even better, one selling stinky tofu....</P>

Oh how I miss those delicious dirt cheep eats!</P>
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• winQ
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

Ahh albert. I'm back in LA for now, returning to shanghai this fall :).

Man I miss those carts..

I reserve 'rail-thin' for chris, I'm actually quite curvish :(. thanks for compliment anyways [H]

Comment

• Pinoy
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

winQ, I demand a waywt photo with you decked out next to a cart that is either selling pineapple quarters on a stick or even better, one selling stinky tofu....</p>

Oh how I miss those delicious dirt cheep eats!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hahaha is winQ taiwanese? I miss those tea eggs they sell at 7-11.. hehe! </p>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

haha, aww too bad!</P>

Although I was going to comment that the building background looked a bit too american-suburban to be Shanghai. The only time I saw that sort of wall and venetian blind was in the ex-pat compounds hahaha.</P>

Oh stinky tofu.... so delicious....</P>
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• iSuck
                            • Mar 2008

getting physical
                            </P>

shopping-lunch

a. i tucked in the pants more so there was less poof
                            b. i need a brownish casual jckt</P>

Comment

• Yan
                              • Mar 2008

Number (n)ine grey jeans, Martin Margiela grey suede boots both SS 08. Burberry Prorsum long crinkled grey V neck. DH T shirt. Burlington socks. Franck Muller King Conquistador and a big smaile on my face having tracked down 2 pieces of my current favourite label Julis.

Comment

• matthewhk
                                • Jan 2007

[quote user="Serendipper"]

[/quote]</p>
                                <p mce_keep="true"></p>
                                <p mce_keep="true"></p>

a. It depends on the person.</p>
                                <p mce_keep="true"></p>

b. With some designers, it would look more out of place to mix an avant piece with something like a polo knit.</p>
                                <p mce_keep="true"></p>

c. YY definitly fits Matt head to toe.</p>
                                <p mce_keep="true"></p>

d. IMHO</p>

[/quote]

</p>

</p>

thanks man, appreciate it. Look forward to hearing more on your viewpoints on fashion and style and maybe perhaps a waywt one day?</p>

</p>

SoCal you are a man of many faces...Matt Lauer/Ryan Gosling hybrid in the previous and now you got that Chevy Chase X avant garde fashion goin on...nice.</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎