Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Messenoire, is your friend wearing Wesco boots? If yes, tell him a guy from the internet says he's badass.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by merz
      oh & barney the hot-pink dinosaur, don't know what the fuck to say really. but then what do i know? maybe you'll inspire tidal shifts in these parts & a flurry of unsold harnden jackets in the classifieds hurriedly swapped for neon parkas. lord have mercy.
      can't we have both?

Comment

• blowdown
        • Feb 2011

damn shuit delivers the most amazing stuff

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

^
          from time to time this place makes me really question my love of style and what exactly i intend to achieve with my own personal steeze. then, i remember that i've been doin this shit for so long that it's not anything i need to think about. it's my way of life and has been for decades. i appreciate and accept everyone's self expression but sometimes people really do try too hard. anyway,it appears that way to me. i keep alluding to that fine line. everything i type is expressed with the knowledge that i'm not the typical demographic of this board and therefore the reactions to my posts are expected

as a counter point, @messonoire:
          really cool pic. great vibe,not staged & you can actually see stuff

and now:
          I wanted to show DROPT my shuffleboard uniform. he seems very interested in my leisure time athletic pursuits. I kept the jacket unzipped for play..... obviously.

u play shuffle board DROPT? u wear clothes? if you do, can u show ME (us) how to steeze?. i,for one, could certainly use direction from a du with mad style. u do got mad style don't ya DROPT?

anyway,this is what i really wore today. just every day wear & nuthin special but perfect for shuffleboard.

...sheesh....just like rl, it's always the same assholes. 'cept here assholes act with impunity,no consequences.

DROPT,we've been doin' this dance for ages,don't ya wanna lead?

Comment

• blackfedora
            • Jan 2012

Mail-Moth, effortlessly dapper as per usual. You always come off as a gentleman and a scholar in your pictures.

endorphinz, casual and comfortable looking in blacks.

Shuit, your outfit is stunning once again. I'm going to have to look around T.O. to find this magical parking lot where you are consistently taking these beautiful shots. Maybe I can get some of magic to rub off.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

very good dorf!

give us the details
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• shuit
                • Apr 2012

thanks you so much guys! The parking lot is in Mississauga blackfedora.. right in front of the church I love your latest fit by the way. I honestly think it's really well put.

Wire artist- it's more fun than I was expecting it to be.

ps: Incognito, the pants are from 2004.
                Last edited by shuit; 10-10-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

as dope as shuit's fits are there's something tacky about the presentation. it's entirely too staged/lookbook.nu for my tastes. not surprisingly every fit he's posted here is simultaneously uploaded there as well. i do appreciate the effort he's put into into staging the photos and the small animations to show the movement of the fabric but still. the ninja run across the parking lot although it seems to be tongue in cheek tends to lean towards an intentionally "costumey" feel. less is sometimes more...

Comment

• morsto
                    • Nov 2008

^I feel the same, and I do appreciate most of shuits outfits (not this one though), but it always feels to me as if it's crafted with surgical precision to maximize the +hype.
                    I do not recognise the vessel,
                    but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Shuit not long ago, and I can attest that he appears the same in person as he does in his photographs. Whether or not some find it costume-y is irrelevant, guy is just awesome...period.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• #ruin
                        • Jul 2011

what is wrong with that may i ask? the purpose of this thread is for showing off whatever it is that you're wearing. what you're basically saying is that he's too good at showing off? he needs to tone it down for what reasons exactly? if he has the ability to present his photos so wonderfully then why not?

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

haters gonna hate
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• avout
                            • Nov 2011

Motherfucking shuit, killing it every time. That first action shot was too good. And the breadth of your style is impressive, this is so different from, say, your softer hakama fits.

Moth and Eternal, great as always.

Comment

• Dropt
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                              ^
                              u play shuffle board DROPT?
                              Of course. We should play sometimes, Daddy. Can I call you Daddy ?

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                              ^
                              if you do, can u show ME (us) how to steeze?
                              Sure thing : as chun121681 pointed out earlier, I think your wardrobe is missing out some bright pink tones. I did a quick mock-up for reference :

You look stunning, Daddy.

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

/\ WTF is this? How old are you, seven?
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎