Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volta
    • May 2009

some kind of role-play? pretty embarrassing stuff nontheless.....

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by twistedSADISTIC View Post
      what is wrong with that may i ask? the purpose of this thread is for showing off whatever it is that you're wearing. what you're basically saying is that he's too good at showing off? he needs to tone it down for what reasons exactly? if he has the ability to present his photos so wonderfully then why not?
      the same argument could be presented for lookbook.nu in it's entirety. there's a reason that we post here and not there. his fits are seriously killer but there's being good at presentation and then there's looking contrived which i'd say lookbook is a key example of. he's putting the right pieces together but the images lack a soul which is present in many many of the other posters here. i could put on all of my most drastic pieces and spend an hour of my day in a parking lot to put together such imagery but i dont feel like that's true to the context/intention of SZ.

Comment

• shuit
        • Apr 2012

I do understand what you're saying Messenoire, and I agreed with you on every points. I will not deny that my look is animated or tacky, because it really is. But as tacky or animated as that is, I really do enjoy wearing all of them- just because every time I put something new on, I felt reborn. I felt like I've just seen a new part of me that I haven't seen before in my entire life. I don't want to limit myself to only one brand or one style no matter how much I respect their philosophy on seeing things. I've spent 16 years of my life wearing the same student uniform back in my country and it is a living hell for me. It's too restricting and I don't feel like myself. I, since young never like being restricted to the rules. The only rule I strictly follows are my owns- so I will not limit myself from doing things the way I did now. Especially when I am still young enough to do it..

I am sure, in the future, there will be less and less opportunity for me to run around in the parking lot enjoying what I am wearing. So I thought why not, let's do it now.
        Last edited by shuit; 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dropt View Post
          Of course. We should play sometimes, Daddy. Can I call you Daddy ?

Sure thing : as chun121681 pointed out earlier, I think your wardrobe is missing out some bright pink tones. I did a quick mock-up for reference :

You look stunning, Daddy.
          give someone enuf rope........

thanks DROPT... I can never smile too much and watching your scared ass retreat is always great entertainment... like shooting fish in a barrel

where 2 kop pink _7?

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Sometimes I think people go WAY too deep into critiquing looks here. Could we put more effort into discussing designers and their work and lay off on the conjecture about people's personal lives/authenticity/motivations for wearing what they wear? You can't win here, fit is too good=you're trying to hard and sucking up to get liked. Fit is bad=you're a terrible person and you don't belong here. Some advice and critique is fine, but I never understood why sometimes pages and pages are devoted to talking about a pic someone has posted. This isn't a life makeover forum. It's also really silly to act like the presence and approval of a certain color somehow signals the death and decline of the forum. WTF?
            music

Comment

• cowsareforeating
              • Jan 2011

i for one think pink _7 looks fantastic.

Comment

• Dropt
                • May 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                thanks DROPT... I can never smile too much and watching your scared ass retreat is always great entertainment... like shooting fish in a barrel
                I think you don't get it : I do not give a flying fuck about your obsessions and wet dreams about my virtual self, that post just eases the pressure after a long day at work, while I connect every two weeks on sz.

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                /\ WTF is this? How old are you, seven?
                Look who's talking. If one deserves to be in the hall of fame of shit posters, that's most likely you and your countless try hard novels. But don't worry, you're getting there.

Eternal looks ace, as always.

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

I think you don't get it : I do not give a flying fuck about your obsessions and wet dreams about my virtual self, that post just eases the pressure after a long day at work, while I connect every two weeks on sz.
                  thank you and good nite.

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Look who's talking. If one deserves to be in the hall of fame of shit posters, that's most likely you and your countless try hard novels. But don't worry, you're getting there.
                    I think your little photoshop of endorphinz's photo is the textbook definition of trying hard. You suck.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I think y'all should go complain about how mean you are in the "what you like and don't like about sz" thread.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

for me, the thing with posting here is to try & portray wywt and your natural vibe. granted, my posts suck at this but i don't go out of my way to present or stage them. I couldn't if I wanted to. i like to see how fits,especially ott fits, interact with real surroundings and environments. i appreciate theatrical staging but I prefer to see,and hope to feel,the soul and essence of the fit. it's hard to grasp that in sterile and "artificial" surroundings. yeah, it's hard to grasp that in ANY pic, I know

just my preference . ymmv

Comment

• Fenix
                          • Aug 2010

That pink photoshop job was f'kin funny....you have to admit. Then again I'm not nearly as mature as MK.
                          Originally posted by hausofblaq
                          Grow up.

Comment

• incognito
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                            where 2 kop pink _7?
                            my guess would be H.Lorenzo?

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by incognito View Post
                              my guess would be H.Lorenzo?
                              lulz. this thread just keeps getting better.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• gavagai
                                • May 2010

Interesting how people who post iphone pics in a dirty mirror where you can't even see the garments catch little to no grief but someone who presents an artistic/staged image gets lots of flack. It is all rather ridiculous. Pardon me if I prefer the latter...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎