Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

is it just me, but i dont't really get gloves without a scarf... (unless driving or on a bike ) maybe the fingerless ones i can (sort of) accept

I just hate the idea of wearing gloves just because they are CCP and they cost €500 euro.

Am i alone ?

Comment

• Oasis
      • Apr 2011

I'm fine with it but I don't really feel the cold.. If I have both gloves and a scarf on I'm generally too hot so I go with one of the other..
      Originally posted by christianef
      u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• shuit
        • Apr 2012

two weeks ago, taken by a very good friends of mine during one of the art festival night in Toronto.

RO
        RO
        RO
        RAF
        RO

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

young shuizy
          king of toronto hip hop

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
            • Dec 2010

^ everything you wear turns into gold...

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

omg thank you!!

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DRRRK
                I know what you mean, but then again the same could be said about beanies, that have become an every season accessorie. It works for me in tomatous fit as something completing the look, not so much as keeping his hands warm I guess.
                Agreed. Personally I always wear a scarf before gloves (in terms of temperature), but if someone wants to wear either one as an accesory, doesn't really bother me.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                  is it just me, but i dont't really get gloves without a scarf... (unless driving or on a bike ) maybe the fingerless ones i can (sort of) accept

I just hate the idea of wearing gloves just because they are CCP and they cost €500 euro.

Am i alone?
                  no

IMO wearin gloves to complete a look is fine when the weather dictates their being worn; if it doesn't they become a focal point and its just anotha case of a contrived fit and tryin too hard.
                  However,when the context is right, they look great.

my 2 ¢

Comment

• eleven crows
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by snafu View Post

Am i alone ?
                    Nah. I always figure the neck is copping it worse than the hands and head (beanie talk). You got pockets to stick your paws in and hair on your head. No seenmy beard on me, so the scarf is the first cold weather accessory hitting the field.

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

just ask for the "lloyd christmas" at your hair salon
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• rider
                        eyes of the world
                        • Jun 2009

mr. lowery, sorry i didnt comment sooner on the previous page, but i am at a loss for words. so, i will just say you truly are one of a kind and i bask in your sense of self awareness and knack for nailing it every damn time.
                        faust, youv'e never looked better. the white leather is ludicrous, its so good on you, and i love the pocket chains, just the right touch.
                        beuys, ever since i saw you in the owens cap i had to nab one for myself, hopefully i do it the same justice. it is your persona embodied.

all in all, the best dressed guys in the world post on SZ. you make my day, everyday...

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by rider View Post
                          ...beuys, ever since i saw you in the owens cap i had to nab one for myself, hopefully i do it the same justice. it is your persona embodied....
                          this one?

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• messenoire
                            • Nov 2009

as for the subject of gloves i am a tremendous fan of leather gloves jutting out from under a blazer. especially of the fingerless type. i just ordered a pair to replace old julius gloves that i lost and there's something macabre and a bit agressive about having a gnarled leather poking through, like having your hands bandaged, wrapped up before a fight, or a more utilitarian norse warrior feel. scarves i can 100% do without...
                            the rick caps seem to be purely frivolous. he figured out a way to make a very basic $10 cap and sell it for rick prices, if i'm not mistaken. i understand it reflects on the athletic side of his aesthetic but there is nothing special about it if you removed ricks affiliation from the cap which i am not okay with. i like things to be special and the cap seems to be a product of branding rather than an artisinal craftsmanship. but who really cares about my opinions anyways!

Comment

• rider
                              eyes of the world
                              • Jun 2009

i think we are talking about two different caps...maybe i should have said cashmere beanie/hat but def not that ugly cap thing...

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

i was pretty sure mrbeuys wasn't wearing that cap. i was making a joke. but both of those girls look good in that cap. and its funny.
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎