• blackfedora
      • Jan 2012

Devoa
      Obscur
      LUC
      Officine Creative
      Moth eaten gloves

Christian, very slick and CCP as usual.
      Last edited by blackfedora; 11-08-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Rosenrot
        • Aug 2010

blackfedora, I love everything but the sunglasses. Somehow they're too plasticky as compared to the organic texture of the fit. I'm just being nitpicky here so, not such a big deal really.
        Originally posted by Patroklus
        Better too adventurous than not enough
        everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• wurm
          • Nov 2010

Yes, blackfedora, very nice. No offense, but I think this is much better than your previous one. The less cold-dye helps I think.

Comment

• francojean23
            • Sep 2008

For me, the bottom and top don't seem to work together completely. The top looks very thin, light and airy while the bottom comes across as heavy and rough.

Comment

• fedora, glasses turns you into /Hey, Neo/-strangersreactions subject, but everything else look very nice. esp the gloves. why MMoth did such a thing to em? did he just chewed fingers or what?

also, Christian. kinda perfection in every look. boring.

MBD, too late but you look fantastic in this suit and imo ccp boots compliments this fit much more than ann's.

Comment

• Pontifex
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                You don't know the usual route ?
                I should have guessed
                oh, R'lyeh?

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Blackfedora, I like the fit (especially the elongated torso) - including the glasses.
                  But the bottom part is indeed too heavy, fabric and detailswise. Stacking doesn't look good and your right ankle seems to be broken.

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by rilu
                    the "hollow man" waywt looks perfect, Christian :) looking forward to see how the suit looks when worn as well.

Comment

• Rosenrot
                      • Aug 2010

What's the rationale behind that choice of footwear, Christian?

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
                        When it's 90 degrees out, the goal is simple: you want to look great with the least possible effort. By applying a single splash of bright makeup, you'll look completely put together (and totally on trend).

To pull off this hot look in the prettiest way possible, remember the golden rule: "Keep the focus to just one feature—eyes, cheeks, or lips," says Lori Taylor, lead makeup artist at Smashbox Cosmetics. You can always add further dazzle with a vibrant top or accessory. It's the summer of color—so dive in!

Sheer pink? Yawn. Instead, make a statement with one of summer's show-off shades: amethyst, lime green, turquoise, or fuchsia. "When you're going bright, file nails short and slightly rounded," says Essie founder and color director Essie Weingarten. "And apply a UV-blocking top coat every other day to minimize chipping and fading from the sun."

Style boost: Slip on a cocktail ring. A fun faux (or real!) rock highlights your nails—and glams up everything from jeans to a little white dress.

"Bubblegum and watermelon flatter light to medium skin tones, while deeper almost-purple pinks work well for darker complexions," says Uzo, international lead makeup artist for Nars Cosmetics.

Go with a semimatte formula, like BareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Ambition ($16; bareescentuals.com), for a hit of color that's still moisturizing. Make sure your lips are smooth, then apply color to the center of your top and bottom lips, blending out with a brush.

Style boost: Add nature-inspired accessories, like these seagrass-colored hoops.

Wearing warm, vibrant shades like coral actually perks up your skin tone, says makeup artist Vincent Longo. Even better, it adds life to your face without packing on the bronzer. To find your ultimate orange, let your skin tone be your guide: If you're fair, go for soft peachy-pink hues, Longo says. We like CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach ($4; covergirl.com). The darker your skin tone, the more blood-orange you can go. To apply like a pro, start at the apples of the cheeks, then blend up and out.

Style boost: Wear a short strand of bold beads (or wrap a longer necklace around your neck a few times), so the color lights up your face—there you glow!

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
                          Suit is a bit blueish. I saw the sneakers, which have complementary tones, waiting desperately on their display and I thought that I should give them a try as actual shoes.

I remembered, in addition, an old debate about the possibility to wear suit+sneakers, and wanted to see how it would work, thinking that the heavy shoes could work with the 2007 cut of the trousers, which is a bit wider than recent collections.
                          Does it look that bad ? Now, I might return the question : what's the rationale behind your question ?

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Nice touch of colour rilu. But I'm not found of the matching green and the shape of the shoes' wide open shaft.

Originally posted by rilu
                            ha, i like how Christian's fit looks with those crazy shoes! i just wish you made a pic from front as well, so that we can better see the asymmetry bit!

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Rilu I love your outfit, I've been trying to integrate some colours in my wardrobe lately and your combination is most inspiring.
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Rosenrot
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                                Suit is a bit blueish. I saw the sneakers, which have complementary tones, waiting desperately on their display and I thought that I should give them a try as actual shoes.

I remembered, in addition, an old debate about the possibility to wear suit+sneakers, and wanted to see how it would work, thinking that the heavy shoes could work with the 2007 cut of the trousers, which is a bit wider than recent collections.
                                Does it look that bad ? Now, I might return the question : what's the rationale behind your question ?
                                I'm not averse to a sneakers+suit combo, but your pairing here seems a little disconcerting to me, hence why I wanted to hear your perspective. I believe it might have to do with the strong colour contrast. Have you got the same pair in black? The suit itself is fantastic, I love how it's confusing my brain.

Rilu, I love the green colour, but all that grommet is a bit distracting.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍