X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • voltaire's anti-defamation league
    • Aug 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

^^sevens. nice look phil those r nn pants right, they go great.

Comment

• neshboe
      • Nov 2007

Komakino has several pieces.<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV>

Comment

• Diego
        • Aug 2007

seven &amp; komaniko, thank you

Comment

• AgentJ
          • Apr 2008

deleted

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="AgentJ"]

</p>

Heh, thoughts? It could be a little over the top especially with the sunglasses, but I attend school in New York, so nothing is TOO rediculous.
            </p>

[/quote]</p>

Uh... whatever? The whole thing is a little Teen Vogue - very precocious and pretentious. I would consider buttoning up at least one more button and un-flipping your cuffs, amongst other things that are more stylistic than anything. </p>
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• AgentJ
              • Apr 2008

Hmm, understood. Again, my cuffs are almost ALWAYS buttoned. As for the top button, thats an idea. I'll give it a try. But overall is it horrible?

</p>

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

[quote user="AgentJ"]

Hmm, understood. Again, my cuffs are almost ALWAYS buttoned. As for the top button, thats an idea. I'll give it a try. But overall is it horrible?
                </p>

[/quote]</p>

Again, that depends on whether or not you want to look like you stepped out of Teen Vogue. It reminds me a little of Zac Efron, as well. </p>

Comment

• AgentJ
                  • Apr 2008

I suppose there are worse looks out there. Teen vogue isnt all that bad, haha.

Comment

• Who?
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="AgentJ"]

Heh, thoughts? It could be a little over the top especially with the sunglasses, but I attend school in New York, so nothing is TOO rediculous.
                    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Uh... whatever? The whole thing is a little Teen Vogue - very precocious and pretentious. I would consider buttoning up at least one more button and un-flipping your cuffs, amongst other things that are more stylistic than anything. </p>

[/quote]</p>

+1, you should lose the aviators, if you take the suggestions that Servo made the outfit as a whole will look simple and clean.
                    </p>
                    WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="AgentJ"]
                      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Heh, thoughts? It could be a little over the top especially with </P>

the sunglasses, but I attend school in New York, so nothing is TOO rediculous. [sic]</P>

edit: Also, ignore cuffs, I had my sleeves rolled up earlier as the room was really hot
                      </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yes. some things ARE too ridiculous.</P>

I'm guessing NYU freshman.... moved to NY from the midwest.</P>

There were 1,000,000 boys who dressed like this when i would visit my brother. Nobody else would say something like that.</P>

It's all about being less generic. If you go out with your buddies on a friday night and you all generally look alike, then it's time to wear/buy something different. Doesn't have to be expensive. After all, you have C21. Rick owens tees are $60. They'll save your life.</P>
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AgentJ
                        • Apr 2008

Got it. I really should have buttoned my cuffs before the pic to be honest, thanks for the suggestions.</p>

As for the aviators, they're my way of adding a little bit of flair to the outfit. What do you guys think about the shoes, too much or fitting?</p>

Edit: Parsons freshman, moved from Maryland
                        </p>

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

Can't really see the shoes, but aviators are no way to add "flair" to an outfit. They pretty much just single you out as a fashion victim.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="AgentJ"]

Got it. I really should have buttoned my cuffs before the pic to be honest, thanks for the suggestions.</P>

As for the aviators, they're my way of adding a little bit of flair to the outfit. What do you guys think about the shoes, too much or fitting?
                            </P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm not a fan of super pointy shoes but a lot of guys on here rock them well (you should surf the earlier waywts). hard to tell from your photo whats goin on in the lower half, but in general the dress-pants-with-untucked-patterned-dress-shirt look is something we should all move away from. I know in Boston it was the uniform for guys going out on friday nights and it really made me want to just give up the ghost. I'd actually think it was better if you did slim jeans, some sneakers and a slim white dress shirt (tucked in) with a skinny tie. Better uniform... (but that's just the DH steez lover in me hehehe) and not super expensive to accomplish. Just don't add ANY bracelets to the look or else it becomes uber-hipster.</P>

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AgentJ
                              • Apr 2008

What would you recommend as far as shirts go. I'm happy with my jeans and shoes, not sure about my shirt selection.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="AgentJ"]

Got it. I really should have buttoned my cuffs before the pic to be honest, thanks for the suggestions.</P>

As for the aviators, they're my way of adding a little bit of flair to the outfit. What do you guys think about the shoes, too much or fitting?</P>

Edit: Parsons freshman, moved from Maryland
                                </P>

[/quote]</P>

Close!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎