• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

that's not a dress, that's a sweater

Comment

• Mar 2009

Jogu, you're always on point. Easily one of my favourite, with Rilu and Heirloom (who should post more waywts).

Comment

• galia
        • Jun 2009

Deleted because mean and useless
        Last edited by galia; 11-22-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• morsto
          • Nov 2008

^it wasn't mean and it was true.
          I usually love your outfits Rosenrot, but IMO the top is ghastly and the bottom is vulgar on this one. I'm sure you wore it well anyway, though, but on these pictures it looks like there will be see-through issues with the bottom
          I do not recognise the vessel,
          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• sshum88
            • Dec 2007

rosenrot...love the colors and would be great to see this while you are out and about.
            Originally posted by eat me
            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• destroymebaby
              • Aug 2012

Christian, this is beautiful. You impose the CCP perfection on us all; fitting, nuance, not to mention the gloves - alongside with the boots they're essential in this outfit.
              The morning is not enough.

Comment

• arby2001
                • Jan 2011

rosenrot that looks horrid

christian, very sharp and on point
                too skinny for rick

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Yep, CCP makes killer stuff for French assassins. Or, Christian could be like a French James Bond, only cooler.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

aside from the obvious colour-phobic comments...orange & black will always have obvious associations that I just can't get past. kudos for taking the chance though rosenrot.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• avout
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by galia View Post
                      that's not a dress, that's a sweater
                      That's not a sweater, it's a parasitic exoskeleton. I don't know how I feel about the colors myself, but it's a fascinating piece with amazing structure, and Rosenrot wears it about as well as anybody could.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Dane,

please change your profile pic back..........this whole unicorn thing is, you know
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by avout View Post
                          and Rosenrot wears it about as well as anybody could.
                          uuuhhhhm i'd wear it better but i'm too scurred to dress slutty so points girlfriend

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

sup thanks all , i was a lil bit busy past couple a months , my friends dad bought a boat so we been up in the burbs chillin and fishing on it before they had to put it away for the year :(
                            im really thinkin about taking sailing lessons next summer at the dock here where it finishes w/ getting a cert to skipper boats . i think even the lessons themselves would be fun since they have u out on the vessel learnin shit like navigation , anchoring , etc . not that i can afford a boat anytime soon but it just seems fun

Comment

• shuit
                              • Apr 2012

that's a wonderful top rilu! It looks very adorable on you. I enjoy the coherent knot details of both your top and bottom pieces- it looks great underneath the cardigan too.

Rosenrot- that's a really challenging top to wear, when I first saw you post the piece- I thought you will go all in and throw more colors into it.. On other notes, is it heavy in volume? I can't really tell by the fit picture but I can however see so many hours behind the pieces. I would love to see what are you planning to do with it in the future!

Comment

• Rosenrot
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by shuit View Post

Rosenrot- that's a really challenging top to wear, when I first saw you post the piece- I thought you will go all in and throw more colors into it.. On other notes, is it heavy in volume? I can't really tell by the fit picture but I can however see so many hours behind the pieces. I would love to see what are you planning to do with it in the future!
                                It does fall at a rather weird place because I'm not tall enough to wear it as a top, and yes it is a heavy garment but delicate at the same time, like a giant sweater with holes. I wanted to show how it fits before going all out experimenting on it, especially with colours. I do love colours.

rilu, I love the cdg. Which collection is it from, by the way?
                                Originally posted by Patroklus
                                Better too adventurous than not enough
                                everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍