Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
    Needz better staircase
    2 narrow + shag carpet 2/10 would not ascend

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    that is essentially transvestism, I don't get it. Why would any man want to dress like that and where would one dress like that besides in a mirror? No offense I am just confused.
    bcuz it looks fierce
    i've worn rick skirtz 2:
    datez
    partiez
    grocery store
    shopping

u can b fierce ne time & ne where

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

that's not fierce dude. A feminine vibe is one thing, wearing a skirt halter top and jangly jewelry is drag

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

i think you might be looking at his solemn, shoe gazing body language and blaming the outfit 4 it. i'd wear the clothes he's got but i'd strut like i was head bitch in charge. fierce is an attribute of the wearer imo

plus it would look p good iced out w/ rick accessories. like some leather bangles and whatever the fuck it is michele wears on her fingers

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

if you say so...

Comment

• messenoire
            • Nov 2009

i'm quite possibly wrong but i think fits that "severe" should be photographed in a public place to ensure we're not just playing dress up in front of our mirror.

Comment

• Oasis
              • Apr 2011

I'm with Kunk on this one. It just looks jarring and confusing and not in a good way - to me anyways..
              Originally posted by christianef
              u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• MaxM
                • Sep 2009

that is essentially transvestism, I don't get it. Why would any man want to dress like that and where would one dress like that besides in a mirror? No offense I am just confused.
                china?

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• avout
                  • Nov 2011

I'm not sure there's something to get. Even if it's crossdressing, is that really an issue? Rick is constantly playing with gender and sexuality, so I'm a little surprised that this even raises eyebrows here.

Anyway, the watch seems out of place in the fit, but the silhouette is good and that's probably the best use of the single-strap tank I've seen yet.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

kunkster, i know u prefer a specific side of rick, but u gotta know by now that he's always had a campy, dramatic side to his design as well. think u might have to accept it, even if it's not for u personally... otherwise u'll always be frustrated by what he puts out, i think...

besides, transvestites rock. they make the world a better place.

what i don't like about that get-up, is the big hat which clashes w/ the tank. oh and the silly earring. rest is fine.

edit: oops avout beat me to it...

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

is it bad that im judging the fit based off previous fits and how the poster chooses to present and shoot his photographs?

he wears most his clothes well but this one straight up looks like a costume to me.

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post
                        All by rick .
                        I like it! But I agree with this:

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                        i'm quite possibly wrong but i think fits that "severe" should be photographed in a public place to ensure we're not just playing dress up in front of our mirror.

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

I'm all for a good feminine outfit...I just think it works better on someone who's blatantly masculine (no offense bud). If that's out of the question, I think throwing something obviously masculine into the mix helps (maybe a biker jacket? an ax?)

...none of this really matters as I fucking hate that top and always have. Ditto for every other one-shoulder get-up.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                            And I hope not in Central Park. At night.

kidding!

can't promise that but I'll give u a heads up first

as far as the feminine-drag/ transvestite/thing goes, I don't get it.but I don't need to. personally,I have no desire to dress that way but will say that anyone that does must know, and want to affirm that they are projecting a very definite feminine vibe. i wear women's stuff a lot because of sizing and style variances but I always want to look like a dude. my aim is not to look feminine or like a transvestite. a dude wearing stuff like originalre0 is definitely trying to look feminine..... and that's cool but it's not something I want to achieve I'm not judging... just merely stating my preferences & opinion

after all, my aim is to dress like a golfing dentist.

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

i'm cool with skirts man but halter tops? it just looks ludicrous with the drop earrings. it looks like a character out of dynasty, not the ming dynasty either.

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                              kunkster, i know u prefer a specific side of rick, but u gotta know by now that he's always had a campy, dramatic side to his design as well. think u might have to accept it, even if it's not for u personally... otherwise u'll always be frustrated by what he puts out, i think...

besides, transvestites rock. they make the world a better place.

what i don't like about that get-up, is the big hat which clashes w/ the tank. oh and the silly earring. rest is fine.

edit: oops avout beat me to it...

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

^^^^^golfninja

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢