this is perfect! hof

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post

fw10 boots [calf]
    fw11 jacket [ramie], trousers [ramie]
    fw12 knit [mohair], macbook case [cow]

+ thesoloist x oliver peoples glasses

photo by youngjun koo [i'm koo]
    Originally posted by Shucks
    it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
    Originally posted by interest1
    I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

AKA, looks great. And you look 19.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Just needs a skateboard!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jan 2011

Good fit, Xeraphim.

Comment

• docus
            • Dec 2010

Just trying a few things on #2. Apologies as usual for the grainy camera photos, poor light, horrific decor and idiotic poses.

Marvielab Cumbini L shirt jacket - wool and cotton
            L'Maltieri raglan sweater - cotton
            Marvielab shirt - silk and cotton
            m.a+ side-zip trousers - cotton
            Layer-0 rubberband derbies - Guidi leather

Comment

• wurm
              • Nov 2010

in aisce
              uniqlo x2
              raf simons

detail on jacket:

ended up choosing a bad time to post the last fit since it was blown out of the water by faust's, but would appreciate any feedback/criticism this time around: positive, negative, neutral, ambiguous, etc.

Comment

• tomatous
                Banned
                • Jan 2009

Comment

• phiman
                  • Dec 2011

wurm, that seems to be a nice jacket but you manage to make it look boring as hell. and you should do something about your posture.

Comment

• fncyths
                    • Apr 2010

what's up with everyone's shitty iPhone pics. Just hold the damn thing up and let it ride

Leather : Brass : Glass
                    Originally posted by Shucks
                    it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                    Originally posted by interest1
                    I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• dasi80
                      • Dec 2009

wurm, stunning jacket.
                      but you need another shoes/boots

Comment

• wurm
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by merz
                        i don't think faust's post had much to do with the lack of feedback. just sayin'...
                        i wasn't being completely serious. but still it's more likely i would've gotten a comment or two if he hadn't posted shortly after me...even if it was negative.

Originally posted by phiman View Post
                        wurm, that seems to be a nice jacket but you manage to make it look boring as hell. and you should do something about your posture.
                        i kind of suspected this is the general impression (i.e. boring) many people on here got by both fits. unlike many (most?) sz users, i usually prefer to wear few standout pieces at a time. i appreciate the comment though and will consider how to make things more interesting.

and i agree with the posture but it's hard to avoid while taking my pics. the mirror isn't tall enough and i'm new to this whole fit pic thing anyway. i actually think better pics might help make it look a bit better in general but this will do for now.

Originally posted by dasi80 View Post
                        wurm, stunning jacket.
                        but you need another shoes/boots
                        i was actually going to sell the vandals until i wore again them 2 days ago. i normally wear my black ann d sneakers with the same clothes but i feel like this way works better. wearing white sneakers with the rest of these pieces doesn't *sound* good to me, but i like how it turns out. i would try black side/back zip boots but i don't have any. i'm on the look out for a pair but i want to make sure i get boots i love and at the right price since i'm a student.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by wurm View Post
                          i kind of suspected this is the general impression (i.e. boring) many people on here got by both fits.
                          the options aren't a) goth, b) boring. look, the jacket seems pretty cool, its just that when you wear it with something very very generic (blank crew neck, jeans, white sneakers), it all becomes kind of bland. I get that you want to keep it simple and thats fine, but small things can make a grand difference. for example the t-shirt, something with a little texture or flow would compliment the jacket.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• marsa
                            • Feb 2011

rick, bbs, drkshdw, Cdiem

DD cotton beanie
                            RO poplin trench with leather arms
                            BBS pressed 2hole wool manta
                            RO waxed denim
                            CDiem 6 holes.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wurm View Post
                              i wasn't being completely serious. but still it's more likely i would've gotten a comment or two if he hadn't posted shortly after me...even if it was negative.

i kind of suspected this is the general impression (i.e. boring) many people on here got by both fits. unlike many (most?) sz users, i usually prefer to wear few standout pieces at a time. i appreciate the comment though and will consider how to make things more interesting.

and i agree with the posture but it's hard to avoid while taking my pics. the mirror isn't tall enough and i'm new to this whole fit pic thing anyway. i actually think better pics might help make it look a bit better in general but this will do for now.

i was actually going to sell the vandals until i wore again them 2 days ago. i normally wear my black ann d sneakers with the same clothes but i feel like this way works better. wearing white sneakers with the rest of these pieces doesn't *sound* good to me, but i like how it turns out. i would try black side/back zip boots but i don't have any. i'm on the look out for a pair but i want to make sure i get boots i love and at the right price since i'm a student.
                              Yeah, I hate posting after Christian

Dude, your post screams "I need validation." That kind of thing doesn't go down lightly with many forum members. If you need to write three paragraphs to explain the life story behind your fit, maybe it's better not do it all and simply wait until you acquire a wardrobe that you are satisfied with.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mortalveneer
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                ...and simply wait until you acquire a wardrobe that you are satisfied with.
                                You make it sound so easy...
                                I am not who you think I am

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎