• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by JetLag View Post
    Breadmakers +1

Humm, let me guess the deets on JetLag's t-shirt: exclusive Paul Harnden + Mike Nouveau collab?

While I wait for mine to arrive in the mail, I'll pretend that I didn't see this photo.

MBD
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• bryantyj
      • Jun 2010

Apologies for the poor lighting.

Bbs cold dyes tee.
      Bbs waxed pants from 09
      Ccp drip sneakers.
      WM rings.
      Omitir body pouch.

Comment

• mumma
        • Oct 2008

CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE SS12 paper cotton dark green jacket
        HALTBAR SS12 light cotton mint shirt
        VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO SS07 COMPLICE seersucker cotton green pants
        PETAR PETROV SS12 suede beige shoes

not very typical post, but i'm really in love
        with this pants this summer ;-)
        Last edited by mumma; 08-23-2013, 06:25 PM.
        LOUPEON — archival fashion project.
        Web store focused on collectible garments from avant-garde European designers.
        www.loupeon.com

Comment

• juansolorzano
          • Oct 2012

faust Love that coat and those carpe diem boots are to die for

hommedeguerre The beard! plus the cam Genius!

ShucksIts good to see someone wear the memphis this good, really enjoying the all RO look

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
            • Sep 2012

Never tried the All Rick Look (normally a pair of diors and augustas with a rick jacket on top) and started flirting with the idea of going full rick. Got reamed pretty badly on most forums (is it boring? played out? am I not doing it right?) anyway, trying out the swinger basket shorts with a double layer shirt, mollino and rick snapback.

Comment

• shuit
              • Apr 2012

^

I think it's okay to wear a cap in this fit.. may be try to wear them regularly and not backward.

Personally, if I am to wear a mollino- I wouldn't wear a cap as the neck area already got the asymmetrical hangs on it. Instead I would probably play around the texture of my middle torso or proportion of pants.. Try go back and look at Shuck's fit for reference if you're planning to go full ro, I think he did a great job keeping ro apparel not too extreme or stale..

the fabric of your coat is beautiful Faust.

a little while back with stagename:

I haven't really use this shirt that often but it's definitely one of my favorite.. it's from 04 if I am not mistaken. The fabric have a very soft hand, and very breathable. The fabric is printed in hindi labeling yohji name, describing that this shirt is made from the finest fabric from india.. Many people who can read hindi usually ask me: " who is yohji?" and I would smile back to them saying that he is the person who I really look up to..

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by shuit View Post
                ^

I think it's okay to wear a cap in this fit.. may be try to wear them regularly and not backward.

Personally, if I am to wear a mollino- I wouldn't wear a cap as the neck area already got the asymmetrical hangs on it. Instead I would probably play around the texture of my middle torso or proportion of pants.. Try go back and look at Shuck's fit for reference if you're planning to go full ro, I think he did a great job keeping ro apparel not too extreme or stale..

the fabric of your coat is beautiful Faust.

a little while back with stagename:

DO NOT REPOST IMAGES ON THE SAME PAGE

I haven't really use this shirt that often but it's definitely one of my favorite.. it's from 04 if I am not mistaken. The fabric have a very soft hand, and very breathable. The fabric is printed in hindi labeling yohji name, describing that this shirt is made from the finest fabric from india.. Many people who can read hindi usually ask me: " who is yohji?" and I would smile back to them saying that he is the person who I really look up to..

wow, thank you so much Shuit.. Love your fits so your advice is very well regarded with me.. helps me bring new enthusiasm to my fit..
                Cant say much other than you look boss as always! As always your fit is impeccable, and stagename even pulls it off the way i wish I could with that confidence!

Comment

• trentk
                  • Oct 2010

Shuit - tatter your cap a little, and I've found your musical alter ego (click to listen):
                  "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Thanks, shuit and others.

Phantom, what shuit said. Fit is perfectly fine, turn the cap. Only Bon Jovi listening NJ pizza delivery boys still wear them backwards ;)

Maybe pull down your socks, though I can't see what's going on down there.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                      • Sep 2012

LOL Thanks Faust, will def turn the socks down and cap around! Was wearing some cheapie nike dunk high tops just to see what a pair of geobaskets might look like and i know they weren't working so I may as well grab the real deal, although just to deviate from form I thought about maybe grabbing the ramones instead but they may be too plain jane for the "look". Will try both out just in case. Thanks fellas!

Comment

• Piffen
                        • Aug 2007

Enjoying the brief swedish summer.

Cotton top with silk band
                        Cotton shorts
                        Leather bag/boots/bracelet

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

vadå "brief"?!?

stiligt hår btw.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

take this from another older dude but I think this look is just a bit too teen hip hop for you. I am not being offensive but some of my earlier fits have lead me to shy from the rick urban gymwear thing unless I am in fact in the gym.

Originally posted by exterminatingphantom View Post
                            wow, thank you so much Shuit.. Love your fits so your advice is very well regarded with me.. helps me bring new enthusiasm to my fit..
                            Cant say much other than you look boss as always! As always your fit is impeccable, and stagename even pulls it off the way i wish I could with that confidence!

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                              take this from another older dude but I think this look is just a bit too teen hip hop for you. I am not being offensive but some of my earlier fits have lead me to shy from the rick urban gymwear thing unless I am in fact in the gym.
                              Thanks Kunk! No offense taken, especially as I've referenced your style as well. I kind of needed this too and suspected it. Now that i'm entering in my 30's i've found myself turning to (trying to wear lol) more classic fits. I definitely dont mind, and like wearing gym gear 24/7, especially as I work from home and am not one to shy away from a quick hike during lunch, but this may be just a tad too much.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Don't listen to kunk, be a punk!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎