• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • profondo nero
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Faust
    Reason: impertinent outfit
    With all respect, I've seen more irrelevant pictures by less accustomed users, and while I fully condemn mindless harangue by others I think that was a little injudicious interference and acrimonious demeanor.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Duly noted. Carry on.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DamageX
        • Dec 2008

Not a good idea in this weather, but I had to wear a suit...

Cotton
        Linen
        Calf

mrbeuys, that looks awesome as usual!

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

tenorish, everything about this picture is awesome, you managed to make this coated blazer look natural and effortless.
          WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by profondo nero View Post
            With all respect, I've seen more irrelevant pictures by less accustomed users, and while I fully condemn mindless harangue by others I think that was a little injudicious interference and acrimonious demeanor.
            come on, that was a really, REALLY bad outfit. i kinda agree w/ faust that the line needs to be drawn somewhere (though mb not by deleting posts, rather by commenting on them), if posters won't filter their own contributions even slightly...

Comment

• eat me
              • May 2009

just went through 20+ pages of WAYWT, haven't been here for a while, some fantastic fits throughout.

shuit and originalre0 consistently killing it and the sz mob picture was a great highlight, perfect moment.

also, shah, the kandora outfit is .

these days it's too hot in London to be wearing anything at all, but I'll share some pics from a month ago:

back home / ssur, layer-0, augusta

gf (not back home) / inshade

Comment

• jevwv
                • May 2013

eat me nice fits and scenery, really like it!

Comment

• juansolorzano
                  • Oct 2012

DamageX Killing it as always btw i need to learn your photoshop skills

Comment

• jevwv
                    • May 2013

had a drop at Vertice today and pick these red Guidi boys up.

Void the Brand, Boris Bidjan Saberi and Guidi

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

I am trying to decide which of my Comme Des Garcons 2012 Paperdolls coats I will part with (if I do). The input I received from some of my most trusted "eyes" was appreciated to no end...

That said, I have yet to decide. Heh.

I'll worry about it another time...but lingering thoughts?

Above: "cutout" style in poly. Fabric is more texture allowing cut to be more structured. Quite stiff, in fact.

Below: shorter coat with claudine collars and bell sleeves attached against the body (rather than as part of the silhouette from front.) Virgin wool fabric offers movement.

Both worn with platforms from Dries van Noten, Ann D leggings, layering of various t-shirts, Avant Toi cashmere sweater, Hermes Twilly (4evah).

MBD
                      "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                      It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                      My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• juansolorzano
                        • Oct 2012

MetroBulotDodoIn my personal opinion both Paperdoll coats fit you immaculate, but the shorter coat with the claudine collars have more of a drape feel to it and you seem to be more free in that piece. The bell sleeves also bring a different element to the garment that plays with the silhouette of you body. Btw i love the pose, very eccentric

Comment

• tenorish
                          • Oct 2011

juansolorzano, Shucks and Eye thanks for the comments.

It was the first time I wore that vinyl coated jacket out on the street and it was like walking through the Strangers Reactions thread in real.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

A favorite "sweater" -- the swoop of the neckline is pure poetry.

View from the back.

OG Helmut Lang Cashmere Half Sweater with Adjustable Arm Band

Maison Martin Margiela 4 Poplin Cotton Dress Shirt

Carol Christian Poell Dead End Drop Crotch, Cropped Pants

Dries van Noten Beige Heels

MBD
                            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MajesticMap
                              • Nov 2011

At a reading I gave at Rockers BBQ... hanging with a friend.

I'm wearing a Zara cap, Nicolas Andreas Taralis t-shirt, Zam Barrett overlock jeans

is that make sense to ya'll?!

Comment

• Raw
                                • Oct 2009

MBD, looks great
                                The neckline of the sweater and the drop crotch cropped pants works really well together. The only thing that's kinda off for me is the colour of the heels.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎