X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

No offense, but wrapping a checkered shirt around your waist was not cool when I did it in high school and it's not cool now.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• garbage_queen
      • Dec 2010

...you'll come to that...

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

Shuit, you make me want to get some baggy ass pants. Teach me your ways.
        Last edited by casem; 11-13-2013, 01:37 AM.
        music

Comment

• shuit
          • Apr 2012

damn Shuck those boots looks really good with drop crotch. the silhouette is so clean..

cowsareforeating, any more extreme texture piece you got in the closet? those scarf looks really fun to style with.

casem83, I highly recommend you to buy the pants that's been design to have a big waist with extreme taper at the hem, (yohji and issey's pants are very well known for that) as the volume is easier to control comparing to the usual drop crotch baggy pants. The waist might fit a bit too loose, but belt is always helpful. Also, I think it's a great idea to get the pieces that is made of wool material fabric as the weight/volume usually work well with both sneaker and derbies, where the cotton material will lean toward more of the sneakers side.. which can limited the choices of what you can style them with..

Comment

• OliverG
            Banned
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            No offense, but wrapping a checkered shirt around your waist was not cool when I did it in high school and it's not cool now.
            I think a number of fashion editors would disagree on both counts...? Personally I'm thrilled that my normal shitty look is now "back" as "grunge".

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by OliverG View Post
              I think a number of fashion editors would disagree on both counts...? Personally I'm thrilled that my normal shitty look is now "back" as "grunge".
              a number of fashion editors is the last thing that would sway my opinion.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                • May 2013

Originally posted by shuit View Post
                damn Shuck those boots looks really good with drop crotch. the silhouette is so clean..

cowsareforeating, any more extreme texture piece you got in the closet? those scarf looks really fun to style with.

casem83, I highly recommend you to buy the pants that's been design to have a big waist with extreme taper at the hem, (yohji and issey's pants are very well known for that) as the volume is easier to control comparing to the usual drop crotch baggy pants. The waist might fit a bit too loose, but belt is always helpful. Also, I think it's a great idea to get the pieces that is made of wool material fabric as the weight/volume usually work well with both sneaker and derbies, where the cotton material will lean toward more of the sneakers side.. which can limited the choices of what you can style them with..
                Shuit, you're borderline insane with the genius in which you can talk about styling.. i always like reading those comments

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by garbage_queen View Post
                  ...you'll come to that...

lol. whatever one may think about the item in question, this is a perfect reply.

and garbage - ur looks give me the same vibe killah does/did. where is that guy anyway?!

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  a number of fashion editors is the last thing that would sway my opinion.
                  sig material.
                  Last edited by Shucks; 11-14-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

You are very kind, Shucks :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Icarium
                      • Oct 2010

thom browne
                      gustavolins
                      zb
                      uniqlo
                      av_field

Comment

• twmllr
                        • Sep 2013

^
                        both fits are great, but i have to say i prefer the second one more

Comment

• bonejelly
                          • Jul 2008

SZ lounging pooch effect. Looks good Icarium!

Comment

• Icarium
                            • Oct 2010

Thanks guys! Finally got a reasonable, idiot-proof camera.

Comment

• Lane
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by OliverG View Post
                              man, fuck, do you seriously contemplate if your style is "back," and shit? You should be your own authority on whats right to wear.

Comment

• Icarium
                                • Oct 2010

I depend on the oraculings of the groundhog to let me know when my style is back or in hiding.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎