Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlon
    • Sep 2011

Nice Shuit, the jeans look really good on you!

Comment

• originalre0
      • Jan 2011

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

awesome. makes me even more sure i need the island dunks. good hood too.

Comment

• drizzly
          Banned
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
          drizzly - the boots are guidi backzips in donkey leather and the jacket is an old school lamb leather rick's jacket from strutter. yep, strutter SS09
          thanks, nice jacket

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

Shuit is incredible as always.
            Love the hood of originalre0, what is it? Mine droid hood is twice as small ;_;
            And yeah, lowrey's silhouette is stunning!

Meanwhile, me and my CCP uniform.

CCP blazer
            CCP shirt
            CCP pants
            Individual Sentiments derbies

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

sorry to say but the sleeves look drastically short and so do the pants, id imagine the jacket would look better open and with a contrasting shirt... white? It just looks akward.

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                sorry to say but the sleeves look drastically short and so do the pants, id imagine the jacket would look better open and with a contrasting shirt... white? It just looks akward.
                Jacket sleeves are supposed to be like this (it's a fw 04-05 one), do you suggest to unhem the pants more? That won't be a problem. Thank you, I will try my white shirt, I wonder if CCP will be able to be a friend with AnnD (the only white shirt I have) =)

Comment

• Phantom
                  • Mar 2011

you look tall? maybe thats why the sleeves seem so short, same with pants.

Comment

• newp
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                    you look tall? maybe thats why the sleeves seem so short, same with pants.
                    Well I am about 6'6 feet tall. Pants are definitely going to be unhemmed, I worn them with boots and with derbies, once I paid attention to it thanks to snafu, they really look awkward.

I take back my words regarding the sleeves length for this season, despite the model for the fw04-05 ccp lookbook wears it one size large my arms are indeed to long for these sleeves.

Well, some blazers (especially some julius ones) are supposed to be worn with sleeves shorter then usual, right? R-right? Otherwise the one and only solution for me would be Rick blazers

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                      • Jun 2012

And maybe Devoa.
                      I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• originalre0
                        • Jan 2011

newp , thats drksdw hood

dd , _7

Comment

• Magician
                          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                          This is all wrong - I think that looks great! The unusual proportions are what make it a good/interesting outfit. If he wanted perfect tailoring why would he be wearing CCP?
                          Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by AngelofDeath View Post
                            And maybe Devoa.
                            Devoa is wonderful! I love their pants and coats, but temple-like shoulders aren't my type. Anyway, I found the issue with sleeves and they're normal now, they just went up for some reason and got stuck because of shirt fabric. Once I try the white shirt I will post how it looks again.

Originally posted by Magician View Post
                            This is all wrong - I think that looks great! The unusual proportions are what make it a good/interesting outfit. If he wanted perfect tailoring why would he be wearing CCP?
                            Thank you! Truth to be told I think sleeves should be a bit longer they appear at my photo and they actually are, I've just failed to check myself before taking a photo. Just a tiny bit longer: a shorter sleeve is for more modern look while I prefer my ccp uniform or so I call it to be a bit more conservative.

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post
                            newp , thats drksdw hood
                            I envy you so much: mine drkshdw hood is twice as small, really.

Last edited by newp; 01-22-2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• noirgt
                              • Oct 2012

ehh... maybe because ccp tailoring is perfect?

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

no this is not all wrong, but as newp said in response to snaf, it's old carol. at the beginning (end of nineties), ccp jackets were much shorter in the torso and the arms, even if some of their present features were already there (pagoda shoulders, slim fit). Pants were also often bootcut, and shorter too. I think newp would benefit from the current ccp offerings instead of this pre-2006 suit.
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎