• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boodude
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
    paul and boris getting along together

paul harnden norfolk jacket (hence the length) i think this model in this fabric looks better collar up...
    BBS long sleeve cotton/cashmere tee+RO sleeveless tee
    BBS P1 pants
    CCP boots
    yes collar up! I wear similar fit with LUC farmer jkt and BBS p11 and it works well ( collar up as well)
    Last edited by boodude; 02-01-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• shuit
      • Apr 2012

few days ago.. yyph/visvim

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

bring on the dancing GIFS

yesterday,suoer bowl sunday.....peyton who?

Comment

• Dorje
          • Oct 2013

I am nowhere near the level of some of you guys but here's one from today...

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
            And I mean, it's always "level". What level? level 27? level 19, where you unlock the ability to wear dunks and a CCP jacket?
            These levels.

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

...if I never have to read a phrase like this again, it'll be too soon. Either post, and stand by it, or don't post. It's like a bunch of 50s housewives apologising for the Hors d'oeuvre.

And I mean, it's always "level". What level? level 27? level 19, where you unlock the ability to wear dunks and a CCP jacket?
              At level 27 you can spec into different designer classes which gives you pop up notifications when their deliveries land at the boutique your char is currently linked to.

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

C'mon now, do we have to be soo harsh and nitpicky to everyone who is new(ish)? Maybe he is just expressing humility?

If I may offer some constructive criticism to help take you to "the next level" I would focus more on fit. It seems like you are trying to do a silhouette somewhat like Ann where the jacket is buttoned high and everything else flows down from there. To me the jacket/shirt is not voluminous enough for this to work so it just looks a bit sloppy. To me it would be better if the shirt didn't go down so low past the jacket and you buttoned the jacket in the middle to give you more shape and the pants tapered more.

Also, not a comment directed just at you, but I'm really getting sick of monochrome done poorly. It's very hard to do well and if you're going to do it you have to make sure there is something interesting happening either with textures or silhouette, otherwise it just falls flat. I'm imagining, for example, how much better this would look with a white shirt just to break the monotony.

...if I never have to read a phrase like this again, it'll be too soon. Either post, and stand by it, or don't post. It's like a bunch of 50s housewives apologising for the Hors d'oeuvre.

music

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Agreed with Casey, good advice.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

tendency that implies that old posters don't post substandard pics sometimess

Comment

• Dorje
                      • Oct 2013

Thanks Casey. It's hard to see it in the photo, but the long shirt is paired with pants with a slight drop crotch to make for a silhouette with an elongated torso. Also the shirt is a bright indigo which didn't get picked up in very well the photo. The jacket is unbuttoned, it's asym and it just falls like that... I like it.

fmc, if you have a list of words/phrases to avoid please link me to it.

lol endorphinz....

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Posting a disclaimer before one takes their 'maiden voyage' in this thread has practically become de rigueur. People worry so much about rejection. I think that if you make a thoughtful, intelligent entrance onto this forum (or any other, for that matter), and let people get to know you a bit before they get to know what's in your closet, you'll be okay.

And endorphinz – cat gifs, yes; Johnny Depp gifs, no. What were you thinking.
                        sain't

Comment

• arby2001
                          • Jan 2011

i thought magna was merely jesting when i read that.

also, i'm not a big fan of the tall boots, leggins and board shorts look.
                          too skinny for rick

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post

And endorphinz – cat gifs, yes; Johnny Depp gifs, no. What were you thinking.
                            thinking?
                            i wasn't,clearly. is that a prerequisite of posting?

btw: the "board shorts" are lambskin..... not that it makes a big difference in the whole look.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ Get your shit together!

Dissent for the sake of dissent is not very smart though, no? I thought we were all about meritocracy here.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• #ruin
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                                thinking?
                                i wasn't,clearly. is that a prerequisite of posting?

btw: the "board shorts" are lambskin..... not that it makes a big difference in the whole look.
                                trying to sway interest1's opinion with a bit of leather

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎