Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eleves
    • Sep 2012

Mail-Moth, you have your look working so perfectly. I love seeing you post your fits. I never would've thought that I would see a pair of Aldens after I stopped frequenting Styleforum, but it blends in seamlessly here with your outfits.

And as Faust also asked, I would also like to know why Pilgrim decided to go RO instead of another brand that would've undoubtedly served the same purpose? Is it the popularity that Rick is enjoying right now that garnered your interest in his work? A lot of people I know have started to get a Rick piece or two for the very same reason but nothing at the price level of a jacket yet. Everything in your outfit does fit you well though, Pilgrim and it definitely doesn't look bad.
    Originally posted by Faust
    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• pilgrim
      • Apr 2014

OK. Having owned a high neck intarsia blistered lamb for years, i wanted to get the moto collar for a more general style. Wore it for a few months, realized the elongated sleeves didn't fit with what I was wearing. I could have gotten a moto leather with normal length sleeves from Gucci, Michael Bastian, etc. but had already gotten this jacket and... it's Rick Owens.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
        • Mar 2009

Thank you people.

Originally posted by pilgrim View Post
        Some people just want to blend in.
        Of course they do, don't get me wrong. But in this case Rick Owens is not the first name to come in mind, whether it be because of the design of his garments or because of the increasing visibility of the brand.

Other_animals : they are pure virgin wool. Flowy, substantial but not heavy. Perfect fall piece.

Eleves : those particular boots are not the most emblematic of the brand, though. They're more like combat boots than anything else.

MajesticMap : there are lots of kids far richer than I'll ever be on that board. I just spend unreasonably.

Today :

Yohji / Umit Benan / Forme / Moma
        Last edited by Mail-Moth; 08-30-2014, 03:55 AM.
        I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• nicelynice
          • Oct 2009

Matching shoe day, still too hot for anything but T-shirts. Wish I had more creativity when it came to summer, just prefer something comfy, though

Hender Scheme hat
          AA shirt
          Rick
          Rick

Shirt and pants from market in Thailand (I think)
          Rick

Comment

• kukuku
            • Oct 2009

Comment

• menofoutsiders
              • Apr 2013

Edward B -Nice fit, I love the beard

Mali-Moth - The colour shirt looks so good on you, you carry everything you wear so well

Leland J - I strongly agree with MM that you don't have to be over 180 cm to pull off the wide pants, I'm 166 cm and wide pants at full length looks awful on me. However it looks alright when rolled up or cropped.
              Last edited by menofoutsiders; 08-30-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                • Oct 2009

ma+ - soft cow leather / silent - cotton / slp - cotton / ccp - bison leather / wm - silver

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• eton97
                  • Dec 2008

Wtf. When did you chop it off?
                  you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• daou0782
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2012

TheNototiousT: very, very nice, but needs shorter tee.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                      Wtf. When did you chop it off?
                      The hair? Months ago...
                      "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• DamageX
                        • Dec 2008

Love the last few fits from Shucks, Faust and TheNotoriousT

@TheNotoriousT: The hair cut goes really well with the outfit. I've been tempted to lop off all my hair, but the prospect of growing it back should I miss it is daunting

@Shucks: The shorts look great, brings me back to Strutter somewhat.

Comment

• en0rm
                          • May 2010

Forme/drkshdw/drkshdw/a1923/

Legs seem really short haha...thats due to taking the foto from the top..

Comment

• Dorje
                            • Oct 2013

I like that a lot, en0rm

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

did someone say... "STRUTTER"?!

Comment

• LelandJ
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by menofoutsiders View Post
                                Leland J - I strongly agree with MM that you don't have to be over 180 cm to pull off the wide pants, I'm 166 cm and wide pants at full length looks awful on me. However it looks alright when rolled up or cropped.
                                I liked your last silhouette. I rolled up my linen pants an extra couple folds today and really preferred the feeling of not having them resting around my foot. No idea how I looked since I didn't have a fitpic taken and haven't bought a full length mirror yet, which is a bit stupid when buying a lot of clothes.

TheNotoriousT You really like the elongated tee leggings effects others here noted? When you take your RO or MA+ jacket off below the chest looks identical to what many women wear.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎