Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

wow if u didn't have 4000 posts u would be getting destroyed right now for posting this picture of travolta in that 80's cold war movie w/ the guy from "soul man" ..

Comment

• francojean23
      • Sep 2008

It's about "meritocracy," upsilon!

Comment

• BrokenBoards
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
        wow if u didn't have 4000 posts u would be getting destroyed right now for posting this picture of travolta in that 80's cold war movie w/ the guy from "soul man" ..
        Yes, I agree. You're really doing this Olivier Zham-esque look without the aviators that I can't quite stand behind. Hahahahaha.

(but in actuality I see someone that has the balls to swim upstream here, so kudos to you because I've seen far worse fits on the streets of NY this fashion week)
        "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

That awkward moment when "kudos to you because I've seen far worse" becomes a compliment.
          sain't

Comment

• snafu
            • Apr 2008

Im liking it F, love the colour of the margiela... you probably know that anyway.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
              That awkward moment when "kudos to you because I've seen far worse" becomes a compliment.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by francojean23 View Post
                It's about "meritocracy," upsilon!

I'm sorry, is someone holding your hands behind your back so you cannot type a comment critical of fuuma's outfit, so you type one denigrating the entire forum instead? I don't think so. So, post your critique and stop being snide.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

Don't like the fit but can respect the ngaf. Clearly, that is the face and post of someone who does ngaf, someone whose ears are deaf to internet fashion forum critique, as the fashionable should be.
                    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                      • Apr 2014

The fact that it wasn't so bad that Faust had to immediately delete it, makes me kinda like it. The t-shirt and jeans are fine, I mean it's really just that, a basic t-shirt and jeans lol. Don't really like the mmm's color much, but I feel this whole fit would've been good without those raf sneakers. It's just those sneakers that really kill it for me.

Comment

• BrokenBoards
                        • Jan 2014

What brand is the tissue in the second picture? It looks "Kleenex-esque", but I can't quite tell.
                        "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• Dorje
                          • Oct 2013

FMC, good to see you, very nice.

Fuuma, other than the shoes... I'm wearing my MMM blazer today too.

[/URL]
                          Last edited by Faust; 09-12-2014, 09:59 AM. Reason: impertinent fit

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Nice, FMC. PH jackets still deliver on the fit.

Terrible, Dorje. At least Fuuma's fit has something out of the ordinary. Yours looks like you are an avid GQ reader. This normocre stuff has no business being on SZ. If that's your style, you will be better off if you stop posting here and move to Styleforum.

RULES FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED THEM

"1. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY THREAD - NO SPITEFUL OR MEAN-SPIRITED FEEDBACK. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOME, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE AN OUTFIT CRITICISM BY OMMISSION IS THE BEST TOOL. IF SOMEONE IS PUTTING UP FLAGRANTLY NON-PERTINENT OUTFITS, THIS WILL BE INTERPRETED AS TROLLING AND THOSE POSTS WILL SIMPLY BE DELETED. THE IDEA OF WAYWT IS TO DEMONSTRATE INDIVIDUAL STYLE AND ALSO "LOOSELY" THE STYLE OF THE FORUM. IT SHOULD BE SOMETHING THAT ALL THE MEMBERS ENJOY LOOKING AT AND ARE PROUD AND COMFORTABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN."

For those of you who are about to start typing about elitism and censorship, let me preempt you - I really don't give a fuck about either being perceived as elitist or censoring. All I care about is the direction and quality of this forum, and I will continue to do so whether this displeases you [insert username] or not, since I have already learned that I cannot satisfy everyone and it is those that are dissatisfied that will voice their opinion, thus creating a constant atmosphere of discontent.

STANDARDS!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                              Thought I'd post a fit since I've been defending people/making noise

PH
                              ED
                              MvL
                              L&F
                              RO dustbag because all my other bags broke from overloading them

At work. Literally at work, using the hideous work bathrooms to take another c.c.p.

edit: should I resize that? gimme a buzz if so.
                              This is too good. Nice to see that you're not all substance, there's style too.
                              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• other_animals
                                • Mar 2012

FMC I just wanted to pop my head in briefly to say how nice this is! Great fit on the PH, perfectly buttoned over what I am sure is some lovely ED. I just am not 100% keen on the L&F boots (though I never am, w/ L&F footwear, nor boots w/ cropped pants).

(Also, the busting bag dilemma is a daily fear of mine. sorry )

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎