Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DudleyGray
    • Jul 2013

Oh thanks, fmc. I thought I would play it safe for this one, but I'm happy it had that effect on you. I would like to post divisive fits eventually, but in a good way if that makes sense. The draped cardigan is definitely on my future purchases list.
    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Scander the Devoa/BBS/something blazer looks a bit too big on you. Since it is cut to be very sharp and structured, it doesn't look quite right oversized. A well fitting jacket will have a nice slimming effect which could contrast nicely with the relaxed nature of the pants. Keep on keeping on with the glasses though:)
      Last edited by Chinorlz; 09-14-2014, 03:45 PM.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Scander
        • Jul 2013

I'm sorry for the strange styling but was not intentionally, was only in hurry to make some pictures and didn't pay attention to the cuffed pants and to laces. :)

Originally posted by other_animals View Post
        Sleeves slightly too short
        With this blazer there is the natural length at the wrist, length chosen also for the length of the blazer itself!

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        Scander the Devoa blazer looks a bit too big on you. Since it is cut to be very sharp and structured, it doesn't look quite right oversized. A well fitting jacket will have a nice slimming effect which could contrast nicely with the relaxed nature of the pants. Keep on keeping on with the glasses though:)
        It's not a Devoa blazer because it is without construction at all. It has not canvas neither shoulder pad! Also without the adhesive in the inside. It is a bit obliquely long the hips because it is constructed with out the "side part" of the regular classic blazer. I don't understand where it may be oversized a part from that part, correct me if I'm wrong!
        Thank you for the glasses, are the burned Kuboraum.

Thank you all for the answers. :)

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

shuit - yeah that second photo: wow. very nice volume in bottom half - what's that u r wearing?

Originally posted by DudleyGray
          Holy shuit that is fucking sick. God damn it.

I was at the mall today looking for a camera shop. Stopped in H&M to take a quick fit pic since I don't have a good setup at home, found a knock-off sweater to dress it up with:

I did not buy the sweater, in case you're wondering.d
          good shorts and great bag. sneakers need more abuse though. also, prefer the first photo - too much going on in second one, for me.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I like it too, Dudley. Though it's standard issue RO, but you have the frame for it, so more power to you.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stagename
              • Oct 2011

Fall uniform

Rick
              Zam
              Guidi

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Loving minimal Rick. TBH a bit sick of the ankle baring roll up/cropped look but it was raining all day so tried to minimize splatter on my jawnz.
                Last edited by casem; 09-14-2014, 06:25 PM.
                music

Comment

• Scander
                  • Jul 2013

luc/marvielab

Comment

• Peasant
                    • Jul 2009

Stagename: pretty basic, but good. Something I'd wear. I'm boring compared to most on here. Those glasses are looking a bit narrow, though.

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                      • Jan 2009

^ same with me, very very simple, yet very comfortable and the most important part, i feel comfortable. the only boring part of it is that i have been wearing the same look for years.. it always seems like i end up buying the same jacket, same pants, same boots. idk why but once you find "your look", its hard to deviate from it.

casem, digging the minimal rick. i think that outfit would look nice without the ankle showing... not to be so generic, but some hi tops would add to the long torso look. but as you said, must protect jawnz at all costs.

Comment

• blackfedora
                        • Jan 2012

Some nice minimal fits from all above. Stagename, I saw another guy in TO yesterday with the same RO leather and thought to myself: "what fine jacket that is, I think I might need to invest in some more Rick". You're doing it some justice. All of a sudden it's beard weather and I get to try some heavy layering.

Drkshdw
                        CCP, Drkshdw, Julius, RO
                        BBS
                        Ann D
                        WM

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Could probably use a few more layers.

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MikeN View Post
                            Could probably use a few more layers.
                            Ha.. Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Trim that down and it'd look pretty awesome. I'd say 'no' to that floppy collar as well but maybe it looks rad zipped up. I think the vest bag looks good with one layer under. Even a t.

Comment

• tong1801
                              • Oct 2012

Simple and clean outfit Scander.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Stagename, too much stacking for those GUIDIS. The Guidis are actually a very elegant boot, probably the most elegant one in the so-called SZ universe. The uber-stacked jeans and the leather make your look way too top heavy for them, the slim shaft makes your fee look almost dainty. I suggest slim black jeans on the thinner side, like THVM nightingale.

Casey, my morning brain is totally disoriented seeing you in RO!
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎