Jacket- CCP : leather
    Shirt- CDiem : leather
    Pant- CDiem : leather
    Boot- Guidi : leather

Comment

• dduyyy
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
      Both these fits would do better with better lighting.

dduyyy, the sleeves look a tad long on you, but that's nitpicking. How did you get those Zam pants so tight?

Edward, Julius cardigan offsets your outfit oddly. The rest of the outfit is too "normal" in proportion. I think a longer tee would help "balance" out the outfit, except that'd make your legs look very short...
      Really love the blue hint of the hoodie and pants, too bad the shitty camera and lighting couldn't show it
      Yes, the sleeves are long and the glove parts are wide, as I mentioned before in the previous page. Still trying to figure out what to do, cause I'm afraid the tailor will harm the overlocked seams all over the hoodie. I dont think there's any tailor here in my place familiar with "this kind" of garment. If not wearing the gloves part, everything is fine 'cause the sleeves are slim so that will creat the stacks
      About the pants, I'm not sure if it's the intended fit or it's the result of running, cycling and kick-boxing for many years that make my calves kind of bulky

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by other_animals View Post
        winter work wear:
        I like it because it's not black, seriously.

because it's not black it's not leather daddy though.
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• SeptSeptSept
          • Aug 2010

ccp + viridi anne

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ nice and clean. i like.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• destroymebaby
              • Aug 2012

other_animals: I really like your fits (and your moderate and precise use of colors), especially the first one. That Layer-0 coat is breath taking. I'd love to see a close-up of it.

And regarding SeptSeptSept I agree with Faust. I think I'll even quote him: Nice and clean.
              The morning is not enough.

Comment

• daou0782
                Banned
                • Nov 2012

septseptsept, what are those boots?

and, thanks, other_animals for the all leather fit. you were right.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                  • Sep 2014

Other_Animals Really like the earthy tones in the first fit, but, what rings are you wearing? I really like how the metallic accents the subtle colours!

Comment

• drizzly
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2012

Last edited by drizzly; 12-11-2014, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Throw those jawnz in the incinerator, quickly.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• neongud
                        • Mar 2013

Is that some... pre faded blue jeans..??

Comment

• drizzly
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Throw those jawnz in the incinerator, quickly.
                          Faust you can't always wear only black!

All i see you do is make negative comments i don't get it, why are you discouraging me from posting?

I recommend getting outside of your shell and trying something new, just to throw one back at you I don't like a single one of your fits, you try too hard to fit in this aesthetic and come short every time.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Drizzly, I don't mind if you don't like my fits . Though I don't think I try particularly hard or wear outre outfits - I don't wear drop crotch or shorts with leggings, for example. But anyway...

Most of my feedback is either positive or constructive advice (i.e. shorten the sleeves, a bit less stacking, practical things like that).

I know we should and have been much more constructive overall. However, I am also concerned with lifting the standards that have deteriorated a bit lately. No offense, but you dress as someone who wondered into SZ by mistake, liked an RO leather and bought it but otherwise dresses just like any other dude who has not quite let go of his fraternity roots.

You don't only have to wear black - I don't. But I stand by my original statement that those blue, overly distressed, too wide bro jeans belong in the incinerator.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

well....i think in the real world, the normal world, it looks cool. i mean its a men's classic. jeans, tee, leather jacket, boots. but in this world, those jeans don't "fit in". meaning they don't measure up to the standard. everything else does, but not the jeans. for a couple reasons. the "pre-wash" in order to look like a pair of faded dry denim is in direct opposition to some of the most basic core principles held so dear around these parts. not the least of which is that it looks...well....cheap.

blue denim period is anathema to many. for what i feel to be obvious reasons. but if you're going to wear them, at least make them stylish and unique. and probably raw. at least then you've got an element of purity and craftsmanship going on.

i get it drizzly, really i do, so don't take this in a negative way. i'm just trying to be constructive.

edit - if that is a pair of dry denim that you broke in yourself then i take it all back. except for one thing. it still doesn't look right. its too blue. lol....
                              Last edited by cjbreed; 12-11-2014, 06:57 PM.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• grapefruitpop
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2013

Leather, tee, boots, and jeans is a classic but you failed miserably in your interpretation of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎