• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
    The info i could gather was that americans get upset about smoking for some reason.
    Well, the reason is pretty clear, no Smoking is just about the worst thing you can do to yourself, health-wise. Whether it looks cool or not is a different question altogether.

Americans love to politicize the previously private sphere. Though I don't really think it's American only, not anymore.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• GucciAmen
      • Sep 2014

Shucks I like the fanning out of the skirt and the mohawk boots, really balances the pieces out well.

Comment

• nahneun
        • Feb 2011

americans find reason to get their panties in a bunch about everything.

we just care about your well-being, OKAY?!?!?!

Comment

• Zenith
          • Jun 2009

Shucks: Might be my favourite from you. Any more shots of the coat?

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

I dont smoke, never have, tried it once when I was about 13 or 14 and didn't like it so I never bothered. I am from a family of smokers and almost all my friends growing up were heavy smokers especially of weed where having a family farm that produced it there was no short supply

Yes smoking is dangerous or whatever and there is a lot of things people do that I would rather they dont................however there is something to be said about peoples freedom to do whatever the hell they want.
            Personally I dont know of anyone who smokes who doesn't know that smoking is bad for his/ her health, but they do it anyways. As terrible as it sounds a man is free to do whatever he wants to himself even if it means slowly killing himself. Its an unfortunately reality of our existence but a reality we must accept
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• nvsnli
              • Mar 2013

I dont care if someone is smoking crack in a fit pic if the picture is good and the fit.

zamb nailed it, i have nothing more to add.

Comment

• graydot
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                Of course it fucking kills people.
                Being "killed" by smoking isn't the issue in my mind. There are a million ways to die, like you said.

But I bet smokers who've had a debilitating stroke or severe arterial disease requiring amputations, with significantly diminished quality of life, wish they hadn't started in the first place. Or wish they would just die.

Comment

• hausofblaq
                  • Oct 2014

This whole discussion needs to have its own separate thread, what the fuck.

Or maybe we need a "talk shit, post fit" rule where if you want to argue, you have to accompany your reply with a fit so at least this thread gets back on track...

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
                    This whole discussion needs to have its own separate thread, what the fuck.

Or maybe we need a "talk shit, post fit" rule where if you want to argue, you have to accompany your reply with a fit so at least this thread gets back on track...
                    A great Rebbe once said:
                    "He who suggest, must not do so not only in words but also it deeds"
                    if you want a word to live in you must set out to create it...............
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• HugAndWug
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                      and opposing the Russian government too loudly.
                      While we all have differing opinions regarding smoking I think we all agree that more fit pics while opposing the Russian government are needed.

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

i think shucks wears rick in just about the best way i've ever seen. totally rick and totally shucks at the same time. i love his posts that have no words in them.

kidding...

but in seriousness i think shucks' fits are a clear presentation of one of the main reasons why rick is still on top even when we can't always articulate it. because its such a powerful vision if you can make it your own. like a boss is right

sidenote: i have an interesting story about when i quit smoking. maybe i'll post it somewhere.

also, shuit is the greatest source of ideas to steal on this forum. the guy is his own private style inspirations thread. flawless.
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Fenix
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
                          - how can something that gives you cancer be cool?
                          Ask Michael Douglas....
                          Originally posted by hausofblaq
                          Grow up.

Comment

• nvsnli
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                            Ask Michael Douglas....
                            Daaaamn

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                              • Apr 2014

Shucks - Love the fit. Did you size up at all on your mohawks? I can't get mine zipped up even near half-way

Comment

• destroymebaby
                                • Aug 2012

Layer-0
                                BBS
                                A1923
                                The morning is not enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰