Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickandjulius
    • Feb 2014

Shuit I love the colors. Not only in the outfit but including the room around you. Awesome.

Do you happen to have any pictures of your M.A+ bangle? I was thinking of buying one.

Comment

• docus
      • Dec 2010

shuit, always inspirational :)

m.a+ blazer - silk
      m.a+ mock neck sweater - wool
      m.a+ trousers - heavy Japanese jersey cotton
      Carpe Diem sidezips

Comment

• dalmatas
        • Sep 2008

docus - bravo great outfit!
        Originally posted by cjbreed
        CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

Comment

• rickandjulius
          • Feb 2014

BBSx2/_7/Guidi

Basic stuff but I don't get to wear the shirt much and I liked how the boot tuck looked for once.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ These toned down fits work much better on you than the messier earlier ones. Less is more.

Docus, your best one yet. Definitely less "artisanal normcore" than before. I also realize it's the sharpest photo you've posted, so maybe the bluriness of others hides the yummy textures and making the fits look less appealing than they are in real life.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bowyark
              • Jan 2011

Docus - great fit as always. Love the "Danger of Death" sign!

Comment

• GucciAmen
                • Sep 2014

TriggerDiscipline Great fit, may I ask what the name/code for the _7 pants you are wearing is?

Comment

• rickandjulius
                  • Feb 2014

Trig not sure I like how those Kubo's fit your face but the rest is killer.

Comment

• tonecrush
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by docus View Post
                    shuit, always inspirational :)

m.a+ blazer - silk
                    m.a+ mock neck sweater - wool
                    m.a+ trousers - heavy Japanese jersey cotton
                    Carpe Diem sidezips
                    Exactly how I wish I could dress, I love it. Everyone's looking fantastic on this page, drawn to the PH hard as well. I'm looking at getting rid of my rick's for Carpe now.
                    "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

Shuit, really like the palette. Let's see that Carol bud.

tonecrush - reposting images on the same page is wasted space. Ok to do it on following pages, but is inane on the same one. Just a heads up.

Comment

• rickandjulius
                        • Feb 2014

Don't want to crowd the page but it's dead up in here!

InAiscex2, Julius, Guidi

Loving this shirt. Can't wait to see Jona's newest collection.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                          • Sep 2014

rickandjulius

Beautiful blazer. Love the minimalist design, fabric looks amazing. Is it a heavy garment? I like how the top half and the bottom half of your outfit transition due to the looser upper block of your pants. What model are they? I need some pants that are looser on the thighs and tighter on the calves...

Comment

• rickandjulius
                            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                            rickandjulius

Beautiful blazer. Love the minimalist design, fabric looks amazing. Is it a heavy garment? I like how the top half and the bottom half of your outfit transition due to the looser upper block of your pants. What model are they? I need some pants that are looser on the thighs and tighter on the calves...
                            First off, thank you. The blazer, while visually heavy, is actually quite a light garment. A nice spring jacket. And yes, I love these jeans. Best fitting bottoms I've ever owned. Here's a link.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
                              First off, thank you. The blazer, while visually heavy, is actually quite a light garment. A nice spring jacket. And yes, I love these jeans. Best fitting bottoms I've ever owned. Here's a link.
                              https://shop.hlorenzo.com/products/m...477pam21_black
                              Thanks! Ugh, looks like it's sold out everywhere, going to have to scavenge the forums...

Comment

• AVerdantShore
                                • Jan 2011

I just finished putting this run of coats through the washer and dryer and am quite pleased with them. This photo was snapped with long johns on, so I won't trouble you with the bottom half of the photo. I may even make one for myself, if I can find the time. I haven't really had any means of selling them, but have been stockpiling very small runs of S-XL, for a while, now.

This one is clearly in the aesthetic vein of Harnden, but features boiled, hand-punched bark-tanned leather buttons, a single back vent, a diamond shaped underarm panel for a slimmer sleeve and higher arm-scythe, while retaining greater mobility, two pockets, a slitted cuff and a collar with a notch in the very back of the neck, which I'm sort of a fan of. I thought of it while riding a bike at the gym, but I'm not sure if it really works in this fabric, without fusible.

*edit, I'm almost 6'4", so this would be more of a full-length coat for many people.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎