Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DudleyGray
    • Jul 2013

Really solid, FMC, everything works nicely together.
    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• shuit
      • Apr 2012

^ very nice FMC. Love everything that's going on there.

Edward B, I am sure that you must be very fond of those Augusta sneakers since you wear them in most of your photos. Do you own any footwear that hit below your ankle or slightly above it? With that single replacement I think it'll change the bottom silhouette and the entire shape almost completely. I used to wear his 6 holes sneakers and it tend to make everything below the waist very bulky especially when worn with long trouser. There is something about the sole and shape of that shoes that's really off for me.

Other than that, the pants fit great. If you're willing to have the tailor hem it up by 4-5" I think it will hit spot on the ankle, making it a easier to wear with more shoes.

Comment

• dduyyy
        • Jul 2014

Silent/ZB/TLC

Comment

• Ahimsa
          Vegan Police
          • Sep 2011

^ I really like this.
          My only critique is that there is some bagginess occurring around the hip/thigh area that looks a bit off.
          StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• dduyyy
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
            ^ I really like this.
            My only critique is that there is some bagginess occurring around the hip/thigh area that looks a bit off.
            Thank you
            The pants/shorts is asymmetrical cut so I also find it hard to look right on picture. Maybe next time I'll try something like gifs image like shuits did?

Agree w Dudley & shuit about FMC fit, so subtle and elegant.
            Last edited by dduyyy; 08-13-2015, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
              ^ I really like this.

that pants will not look right in the picture, but sure as hell will look RIGHT in person. I have about 5 variations of it as they are incredibly comfortable to wear. I wear them though with the hem rolled and pulled up just below my knees. I'm actually wearing the first ever iteration today........Might throw up a pic when i get a chance
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• radio-aktivität
                • Jan 2011

dduyy

I wore that shirt every week for the past year, and still do so. Even though it’s a “basic”, it’s a thing for me and I love it.
                Good to see it here. In a good context as well.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                  Vegan Police
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                  Thank you
                  The pants/shorts is asymmetrical cut so I also find it hard to look right on picture. Maybe next time I'll try something like gifs image like shuits did?
                  Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  that pants will not look right in the picture, but sure as hell will look RIGHT in person. I have about 5 variations of it as they are incredibly comfortable to wear. I wear them though with the hem rolled and pulled up just below my knees. I'm actually wearing the first ever iteration today........Might throw up a pic when i get a chance
                  Ah, thanks for the clarification. I actually think GIFs again would be fantastic. I haven't really photographed my Inaisce pieces because I feel like they have to be seen in movement to truly capture them.
                  StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• shuit
                    • Apr 2012

ann/rick/c.diem

Comment

• zen dog
                      • Jan 2014

Great fit as always, Shuit. You are a good reminder that it is not just wearing specific pieces, but being comfortable in them, really owning the clothes whether radiating a relaxed or more aggressive fit. My only complaint is your coat reminds me that I regret not buying an Alice Waese lab coat (I almost talked myself out of how it would work and you talked me back into the success of white over black.)

Waving my ghost away, good to see your post as well as the general renewed enthusiasm here lately.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by zen dog View Post
                        Great fit as always, Shuit. You are a good reminder that it is not just wearing specific pieces, but being comfortable in them, really owning the clothes whether radiating a relaxed or more aggressive fit. My only complaint is your coat reminds me that I regret not buying an Alice Waese lab coat (I almost talked myself out of how it would work and you talked me back into the success of white over black.)

Waving my ghost away, good to see your post as well as the general renewed enthusiasm here lately.
                        x2--beautiful and simple.

May I ask what pants those are?

Comment

• LOVE
                          • Dec 2007

sweater/cashmere rib/FAUN
                          tank/cotton/ISLAND
                          swingers/cotton/PLINTH
                          boots/mohawk cow leather/???
                          Last edited by LOVE; 08-15-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• shuit
                            • Apr 2012

thanks for the kind words guys. Airy silhouette is nice when the weather is quite humid. Usually I tied the string on the shirt but recently I've been looping the tape behind the body so that it's easier to take on and off when it's too hot.

Love the detail on those shirt dudleygray.

Gucciamen, the jeans are from the street of hk. I saw the cut of it and figured it might be worth a shot. Very comfortable actually.

Comment

• dduyyy
                              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by radio-aktivität View Post
                              dduyy

I wore that shirt every week for the past year, and still do so. Even though it’s a “basic”, it’s a thing for me and I love it.
                              Good to see it here. In a good context as well.

Thank you I bought it last year but rarely wear it 'cause I find it hard to match with other things in my wardrobe, due to its long torso. Or I didnt try it all. Just randomly pair it with the ZB shorts and those boots, and wow, never thought it turned out that great.

shuit great fit as always. Wondering that's the s52m boots you were wearing?

Comment

• tong1801
                                • Oct 2012

Devoa hoody
                                BBS P13
                                CCP derby

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢