Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

really???? i mean are u serious??? after ur record 25 post in 3 hours this is the endgame? some shitty torn jeans and a polyester or pleather jacket? this isn't UrbanOutfitterZeitgeist...

Comment

• upsilonkng
      • May 2010

later bro... i'm sure the ban hammer will fall by morning.

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
        really???? i mean are u serious??? after ur record 25 post in 3 hours this is the endgame?
        Having read through his contributions on day 1 ( all 27 of them - I am jet lagged ) this seems perfectly in line.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• GucciAmen
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by byhand View Post
          shuit, where'd you find the CCP bag? That's a rarity. I've been keeping an eye out for that bag for years.

Carol recently re-released these multi-dimensional bags (dipped and un-dipped) a month or two ago? I'll PM you.

Comment

• shuit
            • Apr 2012

Very kind if you two gents to say- I'll try to keep the thread alive when I can..!

Byhand, the 3d bag is available to order again around this time of last year. Like gucciamen mentioned, the recent arrival are packed with the re-release of this bag in different colorway dipped/undipped. I've seen them in black/white/yellow/red with it's own respective color drip latex. If you need some more info feel free to pm me.

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Shirt: vintage
              Jeans: Uniqlo
              Boots: Balenciaga
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• devour
                • Dec 2014

Really really love the fits posted these past few pages. Well done everyone!

Comment

• unwashed
                  • Dec 2008

WtF?! Hipster much?
                  Grailed link

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

I like it; it reminds me of Nick Cave.
                    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                      WtF?! Hipster much?
                      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Evidently
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unwashed
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                          insert colorful middle eastern henley and royal blue blazer
                          This I can appreciate...a bit and get into, but that other outfit is just horrible. I mean pants, belt and shoes are plain/generic normcore, but the shirt is really But I think your mission is accomplished
                          Grailed link

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                            This I can appreciate...a bit and get into, but that other outfit is just horrible. I mean pants, belt and shoes are plain/generic normcore, but the shirt is really But I think your mission is accomplished
                            I think you have been around these parts long enough and should know Fuuma well enough to just smile when he posts a fit like the one he did.......

He is probably the only person around these parts who could post a fit like that and be taken seriously.....and only because he is known to not take this thing call dressing too serious

I wouldn't wear it but i can sure appreciate the humor behind the fit...
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

I don't think it's necessarily a joke, though. It takes an audacity to post something like that in here, but there's a lot of great fashion out there that isn't dark and drapey, that gets a lot of lip service on SZ but rarely makes SZ WAYWT. Like that blazer is Margiela IIRC, and those Balenciaga boots are great. A lot of us appreciate those labels, a lot of people "like" stuff like Haider or Dries, but it's never in here. There's a lot of pressure in this thread to look distinctly SZ, but I really like (well-executed) variety.
                              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                                I don't think it's necessarily a joke, though. It takes an audacity to post something like that in here, but there's a lot of great fashion out there that isn't dark and drapey, that gets a lot of lip service on SZ but rarely makes SZ WAYWT. Like that blazer is Margiela IIRC, and those Balenciaga boots are great. A lot of us appreciate those labels, a lot of people "like" stuff like Haider or Dries, but it's never in here. There's a lot of pressure in this thread to look distinctly SZ, but I really like (well-executed) variety.
                                Im not implying that its a joke

I think if you know fuuma you will know he is possibly the most eclectic member here we have on SZ, in terms of his interest and taste in different aspects of culture/ fashion. Its not a bad thing, its just who he seems to be (at least to me)
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎