X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cestlavie
    • Apr 2008

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="xcoldricex"]haha brands aside..... it looks like you rolled out of bed.
    [/quote]</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

in fact i didnt go anywhere this way.. it was just about the pants.. im curious if this is the kind of pants you mentioned before.. and, if not, what kind of pants you ment. Thanks :)</P>

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="deleuze"]I like the fit overall but something seems a bit off, maybe try a bigger belt buckle?[/quote]</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Deleuze, I just wanted to tell you that I actually automatically laughed out loud after reading this. Thank you!!!!!!</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

[79]
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Ok, seems like this thread is getting out of hand.</P>

there needs to be probably some stipulation, like whats in the classifieds (50 posts or something) before you can post in this thread. i dont know how much individuals have to do, but something is really wrong in your head if you have time to upload a picture of yourself in sweatpants and t-shirt for all the world to see. and please....... no everlasting big belt buckle, last time i checked we had no members who were boxers or members of the WWE,</P>

the purpose of this thread is for individuals to post something inspiring, well put together and interesting in their personal style, if the picture of what you are wearing doesnt do that, then its not worth posting........</P>

thanks</P>

Zamb</P>
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="zamb"]

Ok, seems like this thread is getting out of hand.</P>

there needs to be probably some stipulation, like whats in the classifieds (50 posts or something) before you can post in this thread. i dont know how much individuals have to do, but something is really wrong in your head if you have time to upload a picture of yourself in sweatpants and t-shirt for all the world to see. and please....... no everlasting big belt buckle, last time i checked we had no members who were boxers or members of the WWE,</P>

the purpose of this thread is for individuals to post something inspiring, well put together and interesting in their personal style, if the picture of what you are wearing doesnt do that, then its not worth posting........</P>

thanks</P>

Zamb</P>

[/quote]</P>
            <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Z man lockin it down!</P>

I'm going to agree. Although Mr. Dsquared has been the most entertaining post of the day hahahahahaha</P>

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jon
              • Apr 2008

MatthewHK, you look awesome. My favourite outfit yet. Yohji looks amazing on you.</P>
              <P mce_keep="true"></P>
              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

...what's going on in this thread?</P>
              Originally posted by merz
              perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

[quote user="matthewhk"]

</p>

Yohji</p>

[/quote]</p>

Nice Yohji, but Matthew, I thought you were working with Dr. Nod on this narcissus thing, hmmm? </p>

EDIT: oops, I see he has already called you for an appt.</p>
                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="Cestlavie"]

very relaxed.. the pullover on the right picture is from 100% cashmere and not see-through in reality.. its only die light..</p>

its a very relaxed training pant from 100% cotton, some random white deep-v-shirt, black/red gucci trainers and a off-white ralph lauren purple label cashmere pullover</p>
                  <p mce_keep="true"></p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Are you just doing this as a joke? Seriously...</p>

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="ugatz"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

again, I have to say seriously?</p>

</p>

Comment

• Diego
                      • Aug 2007

I don't think they are joking Kira. I don't mean to be disrespectful but this is not the "teach me how to dress thread", I think there is enough feedback, so those pants should be returned for something else. I agree with Albert, this buckle and bubblelicious' jeans over at RAF SIMONS SALE are the most interesting posts this week.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Diego, I've already ordered several pairs of the ripped up jeans with the super super low crotch from the raf sale thread. Let me know if you want me to send you a pair. I'm ready to spread the love!</P>

"dude, your junk is hanging out of the top of your pants"</P>

"oh it's cool man, see... the jeans are zipped up and buttoned"</P>

*lifts sac to show them*</P>

"dude... that's just gross"</P>

"it's the design. Don't hate!"</P>

Comment

• Diego
                          • Aug 2007

^Hahahahahah Count me in!!! Can't wait to see the next shipment too.</p>

</p>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

The next shipment is all nut-exposing clothes. Just in time for summer! Who wants a sweaty sac after all right? Lose the sweat, tan the twig n berries. Win-win!</P>

I'm working on the next shipment... C2 has had to take a backseat to school these last couple of months. It's been brutal with the workload at the end. I'll be able to focus back on C2 and Collateral after next week!</P>
                            <P mce_keep="true">Oh yeah! Baller purchase of the jointed shirt!!!! Props!</P>

Comment

• Diego
                              • Aug 2007

Remember to keep me updated.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Diego"]Remember to keep me updated.[/quote]</P>

10-4 my friend :) [Y] I'm glad to see you on SZ this frequently now :)</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎