X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diego
    • Aug 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

My wife and son are out of town, and work starts tomorrow evening.

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

The next shipment is all nut-exposing clothes. Just in time for summer! Who wants a sweaty sac after all right? Lose the sweat, tan the twig n berries. Win-win!</p>

I'm working on the next shipment... C2 has had to take a backseat to school these last couple of months. It's been brutal with the workload at the end. I'll be able to focus back on C2 and Collateral after next week!</p>
      <p mce_keep="true">Oh yeah! Baller purchase of the jointed shirt!!!! Props!</p>

[/quote]</p>

hey do they have a women's line?</p>
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• generic_guy
        • Mar 2007

I haven't made loads of posts but FFS read the forum for a bit before you post outfits. Why on earth would anyone think SZ would be interested in pictures of Dsquared jeans or grey trackpants, unless they had absolutely no idea what the forum was about, in which case why would you be posting your pic on it?

Comment

• deuxmille
          • Nov 2006

yeh, if you're gonna look bad online then at least do it with the right brands. sheesh.

Comment

• iSuck
            • Mar 2008

Cooled down a bit. Running out to grab some food, a new book and Mach IIIs (as you can tell)
            Jil Sander windbreaker
            Jil Sander tee
            Raf by RS shorts
            Raf by RS dip/tie dye slip ons</P>

</P>

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

iSuck, I like this on you. The windbreaker fits you well.</P>

I think Raf and Jil are more "you" than Rick and others both in terms of aesthetic and fit for you :)</P>
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Hewmiri"]

</p>

</p>

</p>

a few months ago at work

goldfrapp owl head
                ann demeulemeester
                rick owens
                acne
                ysl
                </p>

[/quote]</p>

please faust put this somewhere visible</p>

[/quote]</p>

again i request</p>
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                  • Nov 2006

^ agreed.</p>

</p>

is this the same guy?</p>

</p>

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

how should I know, he's got an owl on his head
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Spencer
                      • Feb 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]how should I know, he's got an owl on his head
                      [/quote]</p>

</p>

I laffed.</p>

As far as the post count for this thread is concerned, I think (checks post count) 25 would be nice. Seriously though, I don't know why somebody makes their 1st, 2nd or 3rd post a waywt. Especially when it doesn't go with the aesthetic of the board in general.</p>

Basically, just check out the board THOROUGHLY before you post, new folks. It's not that hard to do.</p>

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

yeah, andrew - think he posts w/ the same alias on superfuture.</p>

the owl picture is too good.</p>
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• casem
                          • Sep 2006

Aren't we getting a little restrictive here? In the What Do You Like/Dislike thread there were complaints about the sometimes overly homogenous brands and styles represented here, yet when someone comes on who's not wearing something by the SZ approved brands he gets ridiculed. Sure there's a dude decked out in D2, I don't like the brand either, but everything fits the guy perfectly and it looks like he owns the style. Maybe it is bad etiquette to start with a WAYT post and not introduce yourself on such a tight knit forum. But, I feel people are being a bit harsh and dogmatic when you tell someone to check out the forum to make sure they fit in before they post, and if they don't, f*ck off.</p>

Back on topic, it's rare for me to get into an oversized look, but the silhouette of that Yohji suit with the white line is wicked Matt! </p>
                          music

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

[quote user="casem83"]

Aren't we getting a little restrictive here? In the What Do You Like/Dislike thread there were complaints about the sometimes overly homogenous brands and styles represented here, yet when someone comes on who's not wearing something by the SZ approved brands he gets ridiculed. Sure there's a dude decked out in D2, I don't like the brand either, but everything fits the guy perfectly and it looks like he owns the style. Maybe it is badetiquetteto start with a WAYT post and not introduce yourself on such a tight knit forum. But, I feel people are being a bit harsh and dogmatic when you tell someone to check out the forum to make sure they fit in before they post, and if they don't, f*ck off.</P>

Back on topic, it's rare for me to get into an oversized look, but the silhouette of that Yohji suit with the white line is wicked Matt!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I am agreeing with you here Casey, that we dont want to be restrictive, and certainly, i am not into the "if you dont wear certain brand then dont bother" School. but i am seriously offended when i spend my time looking, only to see someone posting a picture of a sweatpants and T-shirt. I myself dont own alot of the most popular brands here, and do not feel anywaymaligned or inferior because i dont, of course its not because i cannot afford them........and yes i agree that the "D-squared guy" clothes did fit him well, but it would have been better for him to just post a "style/ fit" pictutre than five pictures with the brand waist-tag of his Jean,......................... after all, shouldnt it be about your own personal style, than the Brand?</P>

I am promoting a miminum post criteria because it would allow/ force persons to pay attentionto other things happening here and contribute something to the forum before doling out pictures of themselves as if they have a need to be worshipped for what they wear................</P>
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• uparmoured
                              • Sep 2007

</p>

EFFECTORSOPHBEAMSMMMSOPHAGNESHP</p>
                              FS: M.A+
                              FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

dammit man, where is the CCPMACCPCDIEMLUC?!?!?!?!
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎