Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

unwashed Which season are those boots from? The coat looks great man, very good proportions. Also, love the interior design of this place
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
      unwashed Which season are those boots from? The coat looks great man, very good proportions. Also, love the interior design of this place
      Thanks! I also love how I did my livingroom :)
      I don't know exactly what the season of the boots is, but I bought them spring 2015. Just creepersole Bikerboots without zipper, but pull tabs.

For the proportions of the coat: I only closed the top two buttons to create a more dramatic A-line. Wearing the oversized hoodie underneath helped to extend this silhoutte. This was sufficient to wear in -3 Celcius.
      Grailed link

Comment

• negroygris
        • Aug 2013

unwashed The wood desk and table are awesome dude! The A-line silhouette is hard to deliver sometimes, I find that wearing skinny denim with taller boots always works or maybe even mid height footwear.
        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• mumma
          • Oct 2008

STEPHAN SCHNEIDER AW11 dark grey flannel base shirt
          VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO AW06 complice cardigan
          VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO AW07 wool slacks with corduroy inserts
          VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO AW07 tweed padded vest with bomber like collar
          DRIES VAN NOTEN AW12 polished leather short boots
          STEPHAN SCHNEIDER AW16 home scarf
          LOUPEON — archival fashion project.
          Web store focused on collectible garments from avant-garde European designers.
          www.loupeon.com

Comment

• timm3h
            • Mar 2011

Soloist hat
            Junya jacket
            Soloist down vest
            Number (N)ine pants
            Visvim 7-hole boots
            Lots of cat hair
            Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ thumbs up, sir!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Indes
                • Feb 2015

Undercover hoodie
                Helmut lang bomber
                Drkshdw OS tee
                Drkshdw swingers
                Cyclops socc
                Drkshdw ramones

Muuma Colors looking great man!

timm3h You have such a defined style and I love seeing you incorportate interesting pieces together.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

So, I've been trapped with work recently, and I just returned from a month in Japan/Taiwan to see that this thread has been off the chain recently.

Seeing Muuma, Fuuma and Casem all in such close proximity within the thread makes me happy. I *love* Veronique, and I think that without her influence, as well as early 2000s Ghesquiere and OG Helmut, Phoebe Philo would not have become the maverick at Céline that she's considered at the moment. Muuma wears it just right, in the manner of Veronique, circa AW '07.

It's great to see n00bs (to me) like timm3h kickin' it with a classic CDGH+ mix, oldies like Shuit taking things where they're unexpected (but so, so right), and AHN has become the hottie lady of the thread. Unwashed also has the same table as me! I really love seeing your interiors, folks, as your good taste is often reflected in your material environments. Indes brings together what would otherwise be a pedestrian fit by pulling an Undercover hoodie over it all; it feels so right for this moment. In short: everyone is stylin'. Nice work.

I took some photos of this necklace to sell: full disclosure -- I doubt I'd ever wear a flowing necklace, no matter if it's Ann D, with a suit. But since we rarely see women in CCP fitz, I thought I'd add one. I'm wearing a 2010 CORD/PTC jacket with -- this is what you haven't seen -- a pair of CCP Long Johns that fall below the knee I had made in an IT 36. Feeling inspired by the Catholic school boy I was in another life, I've layered long black socks under the knee-length Long Johns.

Under the jacket, I'm wearing two Ann D tanks, layered.

Looks like I've got to up my game...

MBD
                  Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 01-22-2017, 10:04 PM. Reason: forgot to add the photos. whoops.
                  "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                  It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                  My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by timm3h View Post
                    Junya jacket
                    jealous! Always wanted one of these in grey/black but never found it in my size...
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• timm3h
                      • Mar 2011

Faust and Indes thanks for the kind words; MBD that's awesome, I was just in Japan and Taiwan for a month as well!

lowrey I actually bought the jacket a year and a half ago from Fenix off of here -- credit goes to this forum for facilitating one of my favorite purchases :)
                      Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                        • Jul 2013

Good fits by all.

Kuboraum, Lad Musician, Zam Barrett, Devoa, Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ This is great. I love the proportions. Tapchung, I think your outfit would benefit from a longer tee.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• negroygris
                            • Aug 2013

timm3h You wear the Soloist so well, the vest imo makes the fit perfect.
                            Lohikaarme Your proportions are always so immaculate, is the scarf LD?

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                              • Jul 2013

Thanks guys :)
                              Sorry, not sure who (what?) is LD. The scarf's by Zam Barrett.

Comment

• tapchung
                                • Oct 2013

Faust, thank you for the suggestion. Not sure if your advice would still apply to this fit as well but I will definitely give that a shot next time!

First fit with a recently received scarstitch. Nothing too crazy.

CCP/Muji/NF/MA+/CCP

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎