X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by MikeN View Post
    lol, nice jogu! I was afraid to post my new gucci here.
    I saw it on instagram, nice jacket, I had tried on the same one the next day after jogu posted this whole gucci thing, I got affected by the whole post a little bit, it is a very nice campaign.

nice fit dudley, looks awesome.
    Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• byhand
      • Dec 2011

... just have to get past the nametag to fully appreciate what michele is doing. i know if this appeals to me there are people on here who will find it appealing too ,

[IMG][/IMG]
      I agree. The silk floral bomber with the lap dogs (not Givenchy's fanged dogs) on either side of the chest and the bee on back centered in a glittery sunburst/explosion is so f-ing weird and beautiful and wrong that it is perfect. I'm frightened to get it because I know I will wear it every day, and that one garment could change everything in my life...or at least in my closet. I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of existential upheaval.

I'm drawn to a lot of the new Gucci - even the awful bleached splattered denim. What's wrong with me?
      Last edited by byhand; 03-12-2017, 11:46 AM. Reason: the weather

Comment

• timm3h
        • Mar 2011

monster agreed regarding Junya, that collection was an interesting deviation from the usual base of Junya-fied suits and workwear. Seeing the jacket and hat combo was like looking into a mirror! I've been putting off picking up more headwear from Taka, but it'll happen eventually...

Lois pieces are nice from what I can see, but in all honesty I'm not sure how I feel about the leather on leather.

DudleyGray wish I can see more, I've enjoyed your last few forays into drastically elongated silhouettes such as this one

From the bit of nice weather last week before temperatures plummeted again.
        Clothing deconstruction & review

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by byhand View Post
          What's wrong with me?
          haha thats a dope jacket imo , i love the color palette. youre right though it probably will change your closet or at least add a new dimension to it. once i discovered this new gucci and bought something i loved it but it didnt look good with most of the stuff i own so.... kinda have to go all out. its fun af to wear though. i feel like if someone is into similar stuff as me like science, barbering, magic the gathering, but also likes fine dining and listening to slayers reign in blood then nu gucci is right up your alley.

mikenew, i rarely check fb anymore so i havent seen your coat. which one is it ??

btw dudley i love that whole fit. i came real close to gettin those phat pants a while ago, i think they look awesome

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by jogu View Post
            mikenew, i rarely check fb anymore so i havent seen your coat. which one is it ??
            this one... with some junya jeans and cdg x nikes

Comment

• monster
              • Aug 2009

timm3h actually, that hat is from Ca4la - they used to do some nice headwear like 4 years ago, very japanese with a bit of craziness, pairs very well with Taka-like stuff.
              Your outfit is great, as usual.

Originally posted by jogu View Post
              if someone is into similar stuff as me like magic the gathering, then nu gucci is right up your alley
              haha, what? I only find long sleeves on most of my garments don't pair well with deck shuffling, but that gucci outfit on local fnm, meh, I don't know

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

fuck yes mike, funny i was eyeing that one too. i like that baby blue and red paired with all black

Originally posted by monster View Post
                haha, what? I only find long sleeves on most of my garments don't pair well with deck shuffling, but that gucci outfit on local fnm, meh, I don't know
                lol if i still did fnm id DEFINITELY wear full gucci. i remember a few yrs ago i sat down and my opponent dropped a turn 1 swamp, played thoughtseize and saw my hand with 2 counters and mostly islands and he immediately scooped lol. when i used to do them i would show up wearing full rick. a few of the guys would turn and look but no one cared and i didnt either. our only concern was how good your lands were. i mean there were some nights when id go in the shop and as soon as i opened the door it smelled like a wet wookie

Comment

• monster
                  • Aug 2009

hm.. though, I still can't see why the one who's into mtg should go with nu gucci. I mean, some years back i was playing monoblack devotion in standard and 8-rack in Modern and that guy asked me something like: why you're always black, and i was all ready with something very classic like: you don't need to wash your black clothes that often. And the guy was like: I'm talking about your decks. So, as you can see that's closely related, also you can hide additional cards in your long Rick sleeves. But new Gucci? It's like playing domain without mana fixing.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by monster View Post
                    hm.. though, I still can't see why the one who's into mtg should go with nu gucci. I mean, some years back i was playing monoblack devotion in standard and 8-rack in Modern and that guy asked me something like: why you're always black, and i was all ready with something very classic like: you don't need to wash your black clothes that often. And the guy was like: I'm talking about your decks. So, as you can see that's closely related, also you can hide additional cards in your long Rick sleeves. But new Gucci? It's like playing domain without mana fixing.
                    dude what the hell does this mean
                    Originally posted by unwashed
                    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                    Originally posted by Ahimsa
                    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• unwashed
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                      dude what the hell does this mean
                      MTG-Insidertalk lol... I know, cause I play too haha

MTG is a TCG where you play a deck of cards. Cards have one or more colors of the MTG color-pie (white/blue/black/red/green) or are colorless. He plays in different tournament formats (Standard and Modern formats), both with mostly black cards (few colorless as well but usually no other colors). Domain is a cardmechanic printed on certain cards, like a special ability. This domain mechanic is used in multi-color decks, the more color the more benefit usually. Mana-fixing is not relying on luck to draw specific manacards, but rather use cards with abilities to search specific manacards.

Btw, I currently play Modern Eldrazi-Tron and UB Tezzerator :p

Also, went to a Grand Prix couple weeks back and played against a guy wearing a shearling Rick Mollino and A1923 sneakers. I was thinking, how is it possible that the only two people wearing RO among thousands of nerds are matched together haha.
                      Grailed link

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                        • Jul 2010

timm3h,
                        Leather on leather is the best!

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

@jogu: Loving the Gucci. Actually progressive to post it on SZ (no irony).

Trying colors. Because of spring etc.

Drkshdw x 2, RO, Acne, RO
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• goldsamxo
                            • Jan 2017

god damn - you guys all look so good! home from college for spring break, so going to hopefully get some outfit shots done professionally this week.
                            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• negroygris
                              • Aug 2013

Nickefuge Not feeling the black denim with this outfit, perhaps you should try wearing pods with this look. I just think it clashes with the actually doing colors.
                              We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Nickefuge
                                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
                                Nickefuge Not feeling the black denim with this outfit, perhaps you should try wearing pods with this look. I just think it clashes with the actually doing colors.
                                I actually have a pair of waxed pods that would look great with the rest of this outfit, but it's still too cold to even wear them with leggings (there's practically no heating in the studio I work at). Maybe next time!
                                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                                -Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎