X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
    I actually have a pair of waxed pods that would look great with the rest of this outfit, but it's still too cold to even wear them with leggings (there's practically no heating in the studio I work at). Maybe next time!
    I like it with the jean

the washed out colorway of the individual pieces hold it all together

Today at Zfactorie with lots of visitors

Me: SS15 Weightless Blazer// FW16 Ridge seam DNA Pants // Woven 3DT/ leather bound Scarf// Nike
    Him: FW16 DNA hoodie // SS17 insert Fly Combat Pants
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

Thanks, Zam.

Trying to incorporate my old clothes into my current wardrobe:

Acne, Armor Lux, Rick x 3
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• negroygris
        • Aug 2013

Celebrated my birthday today with my girlfriend, went also to The Bata Shoe Museum. I highly recommend going if any of you SZ gents ever visits the city of Toronto.

On me: Boots, Denim, Jacket, Hoodie, Mittens, Tee and Tank By _7, Bag by BBS and OP sunglasses.

On her: Coat by Issey Miyake, leather pants by Yohji, Boots by Junya, Rick Owens Citroen sweater underneath and Moscot glasses.
        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• richard_cao
          • Mar 2016

^ Hello from Scarborough! Its so nice to see a Toronto SZer. Those creeper boots look solid!
          Never dress down.

Comment

• negroygris
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by richard_cao View Post
            ^ Hello from Scarborough! Its so nice to see a Toronto SZer. Those creeper boots look solid!
            They are the platform creepers from Julius_7 Fall 2016 [Beast;] Collection, super comfortable crepe sole with cowhide upper leather and fat 8 gage zips and elastic bands in the inside for a better fit. I also reside in Scarborough! Nice to know there are other fellow Scarberians on SZ!
            We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Edward B
              • Nov 2010

KKA Attachment wool/linen coat
              Julius_MA wool/linen trousers
              Wjk horse leather boots
              The Viridi-Anne leather bag

Comment

• goldsamxo
                • Jan 2017

Went shooting with a friend today - don't have much layering since I left a good majority of it, sadly in NYC
                julius / julius / unknown
                Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                  • Jun 2013

Nickefuge - I love breton tops and think they can work well (works here) with a lot of 'SZ style'
                  Last edited by gawkrodger; 03-20-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

edwardb I really admire how you use neutral tones in your fits. I really like the hardware on your TVA bag, what's the leather like? Cowhide? Which season is it from?

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Edward B
                      • Nov 2010

TVA bag is from 2005-2006AW and the leather feels like cow, very thick and grainy.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

@ Edward B, I always liked your style, but dont have the height to pull that off

@Zfactorie today

Comment

• DudleyGray
                          • Jul 2013

bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• negroygris
                            • Aug 2013

zamb Carpe's? Also, which model of pants are you wearing,I'm really digging the front seam and the tapered leg. Good stuff guys keep it coming.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by negroygris View Post
                              zamb Carpe's? Also, which model of pants are you wearing,I'm really digging the front seam and the tapered leg. Good stuff guys keep it coming.
                              Yes Carpes, I messed them up when they accidentally fell in a dye VAT and then painted them yellow

the pants are Ridge Seam Minimalist DNA pants........one of the best from FW16
                              Last edited by zamb; 03-26-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• negroygris
                                • Aug 2013

zamb Sometimes a mistake becomes something invaluable that suits your life precisely and it adds character. Also the construction of the pants is insane, the side pocket darting with the overlock stitch is immaculate and the low yoke pocket placement is placed perfect, I have always been a fan of your work Zam, I got a pair of the bowed legged mutant leg pants you made in my archives and now I definitely will keep these on my mind for the near future.

FROM LAST NIGHT:

ALL: _7
                                RINGS: WM.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎