X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uparmoured
    • Sep 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="Hali"]The only SZ baller younger than BeautifulStranger?
    [/quote]

Sir, I believe that you have spoken too soon...</p>

</p>
    I personally find these bags interesting to look at but would not personally spend money on one... I agree with Albert's view that it will shortly pass over as something that was hot for the time... I think Chris and cd1 also have good points... I mean if we flip this around, how 'practical' are a pair of $2000 doomsday proof cordovan shoes?...
    FS: M.A+
    FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

If you were to look at it from an outsider's perspective; CCP boots look just as odd as those Raf boots, albeit in a different way, but they're both still 'odd'. </p>

CCP jointed rucksack? That shit aint even close to being as practical as the Raf backpacks and it is quadruple the price. </p>
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

would fashion ever make any kind of meaningful progress if everything was "practical"...............</P>

On a side note, I am getting a really bad feeling that this thread is getting progressively worse in Style and Mannerisms of the posts.....</P>
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• matthewhk
          • Jan 2007

zamb that is one ominous prophecy. I have noticed that the faustian hasn't made an appearance in a few days...perhaps he feels the tides are turning and it is time to move on to his own avantindietro, so to speak.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

[quote user="matthewhk"]zamb that is one ominous prophecy. I have noticed that the faustian hasn't made an appearance in a few days...perhaps he feels the tides are turning and it is time to move on to his own avantindietro, so to speak.[/quote]</P>

he is on vacation matthew,</P>

think he should be back sometime this week........</P>
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• matthewhk
              • Jan 2007

ah ok...i wonder how he will respond to the sudden change in the air.</P>

zamb i think you are an idealist and a romantic in many ways, as i am. surely there must be a place for souls like us!</P>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="matthewhk"]Albert...get this: In causeway bay (right where Sogo is) the Falun Gong set up a stand to protest against the government and they have a huge sign that says "Heaven Destroys CCP" ... ive thought about takin a pic of that and maybe faust can throw it up on the front page or something, i kinda laugh every time i pass it. There's the same sign at Lok Ma Chau border.[/quote]</P>
                <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Damn Matt, $5 to you if you can snap a solid photo of that!!!</P>
                <P mce_keep="true"></P>

</P>
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• matthewhk
                  • Jan 2007

nah keep the $5, just mail me one of those nifty invisible Avantindietro reversible t-shirts.

Comment

• uparmoured
                    • Sep 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="matthewhk"]Albert...get this: In causeway bay (right where Sogo is) the Falun Gong set up a stand to protest against the government and they have a huge sign that says "Heaven Destroys CCP" ... ive thought about takin a pic of that and maybe faust can throw it up on the front page or something, i kinda laugh every time i pass it. There's the same sign at Lok Ma Chau border.[/quote]</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Damn Matt, $5 to you if you can snap a solid photo of that!!!</P>
                    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

</P>[/quote]
                    I need that badge in my life...
                    FS: M.A+
                    FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

Haha, Matt, I hope that's still there in a month's time so I can go and take a photo of it.</p>

</p>

zamb, I have to agree with you, but at least it hasn't really permeated into other more serious areas of the forum.
                      </p>

</p>
                      let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Hali"]

First waywt. Simple for my parents house.</p>

</p>

RG/NN/NDC
                        </p>[/quote]

Just to get back on track, welcome Hali... and which NDCs are those?

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]some people really need to get over themselves. you're not special because you shop at A or your all your gear comes from some incestual italian family. nerds.[/quote]</P>

hahaa</P>
                          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="mesh"]

[quote user="deuxmille"]some people really need to get over themselves. you're not special because you shop at A or your all your gear comes from some incestual italian family. nerds.[/quote]</P>

hahaa</P>
                            <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[/quote]</P>

incest?!</P>
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Hali
                              • Sep 2007

Whole cuts. I like them a lot more than the captoe oxfords, although the front end is very narrow. </p>

I don't really wear a lot of clothes that follow the aesthetic here, mostly as I'm very large, and only moderately wealthy, however, something about taking a picture in a concrete basement felt very SZ.
                              </p>

Comment

• mesh
                                • Dec 2006

Albert,</P>

I'm just laughing because he's talkin head on the majoritywho happen to think some of the new raf is crap.

One man's treasure is another man's garbage. I'd love to see somebody rockin one of those bags in LA can you imagine?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎