• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the breaks
    • Sep 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

i heard the only reason A dropped raf was because of the raf sak. they were all like raf sak more like raf wack and then dropped it. </p>

on the torah.</p>

[/quote]

</p>

[74] hahah
    </p>
    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• matthewhk
      • Jan 2007

yeah that is pretty funny...i thought A dropped Raf a while ago though?</P>

cestlavie WAYWT in 5...4...3...</P>

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

More cowbell? This thread took a turn for the talkative, let's rename it "what are you saying today-now with 25% less outfits". I only wear backpacks made from the skin of Tibetan sheep I've strangled myself and buried for a year in the Mojave desert; so far this means no backpack. Those RAF still look cool though!
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Piffen
          • Aug 2007

I must give it to y'all, you're absolutely amazing! Haha, damn I laughed! [74] Faust's been gone for less then a week and look what happens, haha, so funny.</P>

Well, thanks for making this forum a really great one, in all aspects! [51]</P>

Btw, Matt, I think that your last outfit would've been even better with another colour on the pants, some shade of grey perhaps, looking good as it is though.</P>

Comment

• deuxmille
            • Nov 2006

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Times; font-size: 16px; "><div style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); padding-top: 8px; padding-right: 8px; padding-bottom: 8px; padding-left: 8px; ">[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="mesh"]

[quote user="deuxmille"]some people really need to get over themselves. you're not special because you shop at A or your all your gear comes from some incestual italian family. nerds.[/quote]</p>

hahaa </p><p mce_keep="true"> </p>

[/quote]</p>

deuxmille, since i don't know you, and i cant tell if you're joking or serious or high on crack, i'm curious about the "fashion" moments you feel special about in your life. because, I do feel special shopping at A, actually it makes me feel fucking great. </p></div></span>

[/quote] </p>

Don't get me wrong, I love buying stuff too. Im just tired of the attitude on this forum that everything has to be "underground" by standards of rich american young adults and that the rest is pretty much viewed as shit. There's little subjectivity, even less objectivity here, but I guess that's how the internet works, polarizing opinions to the point where we think we have a conversation but we keep repeating the same over and over thus avoiding anything that "we" don't like.</p>

No offense, but you're probably the last person I'd tell much about my life, so I'll skip my defining fashion moment haha. </p>

</p>

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="mesh"]
            </p>

Albert,</p>

I'm just laughing because he's talkin head on the majority who happen to think some of the new raf is crap.

One man's treasure is another man's garbage. I'd love to see somebody rockin one of those bags in LA can you imagine?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hahaha</p>

man... I'm just shaking my head at all of this because I never would have dreamed that the word "Incest" would be used in the waywt thread... or just about anywhere on SZ. </p>

[/quote]</p>

ok, what's wrong with the word incest being used here? It was just a sarcastic way to refer to the carpe diem "family" and their work if you didn't get it.</p>

Comment

• matthewhk
              • Jan 2007

[quote user="Piffen"]

I must give it to y'all, you're absolutely amazing! Haha, damn I laughed! [74] Faust's been gone for less then a week and look what happens, haha, so funny.</P>

Well, thanks for making this forum a really great one, in all aspects! [51]</P>

Btw, Matt, I think that your last outfit would've been even better with another colour on the pants, some shade of grey perhaps, looking good as it is though.</P>

[/quote]</P>

i'm visualizing that in my head now and i think i'm happier with what i went with...thanks for the comment though.</P>

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]<p mce_keep="true"></p>

these last2-3 pages were an 'interesting' read to say the least [79]</p>

[quote user="xadam"]am i in the bizarro sz-world? how is it possible that these pieces are acceptable. i feel like i've stumbled into the sufu tat thread. "dude the robot rules."[/quote]</p>

do you mean that if you dont like something,it shouldn't "accepted" here? I think thats kind of over the top..</p>

[/quote]</p>

I think you summed it up very well. No more hate please--this is supposed to be an open-minded forum.[72]</p>
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• matthewhk
                  • Jan 2007

open minded is one thing, which i think this forum is relative to a lot of other places. But as with all communities where like minded people get together, to say this board doesn't have abias for a certain niche would be lying. Just so happens that the leanings of this forum are more exclusive than most.

Comment

• Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="laika"][quote user="mike lowrey"]<p mce_keep="true"></p>

[quote user="xadam"]am i in the bizarro sz-world? how is it possible that these pieces are acceptable. i feel like i've stumbled into the sufu tat thread. "dude the robot rules."[/quote]</p>

do you mean that if you dont like something,it shouldn't "accepted" here? I think thats kind of over the top..</p>

[/quote]</p>

I think you summed it up very well. No more hate please--this is supposed to be an open-minded forum.[72]</p>

[/quote]</p>

oh please. an open-minded forum that doesn't allow contrary opinions?</p>

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

Don't
                      get me wrong, I love buying stuff too. Im just tired of the attitude
                      on this forum that everything has to be "underground" by standards of
                      rich american young adults
                      and that the rest is pretty much viewed as
                      shit. There's littlesubjectivity, even less objectivity here, but I
                      guess that's how the internet works, polarizing opinions to the point
                      where we think we have a conversation but we keep repeating the same
                      over and over thus avoiding anything that "we" don't like.</p>

Nooffense, but you're probably the last person I'd tell much about my life, so I'll skip my defining fashion moment haha.</p>

</p>

i hate this forum too. </p>

and i also hate rich american young adults. </p>

i hate myself and want to die.</p>

funny, i can probably help you w your problems better than anyone here. its something i'm good at. but if i'm to be at the bottom of your life story list, then so be it. </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• matthewhk
                        • Jan 2007

^^^</P>

co-sign...PNids understands me. I don't say that about a lot of people in this world, online or real life.</P>

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="laika"][quote user="mike lowrey"]<p mce_keep="true"></p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

oh please. an open-minded forum that doesn't allow contrary opinions?</p>

[/quote]</p>

You didn't give an opinion. You just keep repeating that they are "unacceptable." If you have a reason for believing they are "unacceptable"--apart from subjectively disliking them--it would be interesting to hear it. And I very much welcome dissenting opinions--just not unqualified hate-- as you know. [51]
                          </p>
                          ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-CA style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">My favourite smurf(sp?) (les Schtroumpfs) album is the one where Papa smurf goes away for a while and when he comes back his community is in the mist of a civil war. Have you guys read that one? And who?se the coquettish smurf? The intellectual one?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></P>
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Diego
                              • Aug 2007

[quote user="Fuuma"]<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><span lang="EN-CA" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-CA"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">My favourite smurf(sp?) (les Schtroumpfs) album is the one where Papa smurf goes away for a while and when he comes back his community is in the mist of a civil war. Have you guys read that one? And who?se the coquettish smurf? The intellectual one?<o:p></o:p></font></font></span></p>

[/quote]</p>

Hahaha Hey Faust, don't worry, everything is under control.</p>

Comment

• laika
                                • Sep 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎