jkt - ro
    </p>

tank top - ccp
    </p>

shorts - damir doma</p>

sandals - jutta neumann</p>

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]</p>

what is the hat???</p>

everything looks very nice. the jacket fits great and im starting to like all these sandles... </p>[/quote]

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="deuxmille"]<SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-SIZE: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: Times">
      <DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-LEFT: 8px; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; PADDING-TOP: 8px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: rgb(255,255,255)">[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="mesh"]

[quote user="deuxmille"]some people really need to get over themselves. you're not special because you shop at A or your all your gear comes from some incestual italian family. nerds.[/quote]</P>

hahaa</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[/quote]</P>

deuxmille, since i don't know you, and i cant tell if you're joking or serious or high on crack, i'm curious about the "fashion" moments you feel special about in your life. because, I do feel special shopping at A, actually it makes me feel fucking great. </P></DIV></SPAN>

[/quote]</P>

Don't get me wrong, I love buying stuff too. Im just tired of the attitude on this forum that everything has to be "underground" by standards of rich american young adults and that the rest is pretty much viewed as shit. There's littlesubjectivity, even less objectivity here, but I guess that's how the internet works, polarizing opinions to the point where we think we have a conversation but we keep repeating the same over and over thus avoiding anything that "we" don't like.</P>

Nooffense, but you're probably the last person I'd tell much about my life, so I'll skip my defining fashion moment haha.</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="mesh"]
      </P>

Albert,</P>

I'm just laughing because he's talkin head on the majoritywho happen to think some of the new raf is crap.

One man's treasure is another man's garbage. I'd love to see somebody rockin one of those bags in LA can you imagine?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hahaha</P>

man... I'm just shaking my head at all of this because I never would have dreamed that the word "Incest" would be used in the waywt thread... or just about anywhere on SZ. </P>

[/quote]</P>

ok, what's wrong with the word incest being used here? It was just a sarcastic way to refer to the carpe diem "family" and their work if you didn't get it.</P>

[/quote]</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Dude it's all good man. You're coming across really angry. I "got" that you were referring to Continues. I just thought it was funny that it was described as incest. </P>

Not to polarize too much here but I'm not certain as why you specifically single out americans... Canadians, Europeans, Japanese, Chinese... lotta people on here that like (and dislike) the same stuff. If anything, Japan as a whole should be guilty of "beasting" the SZ brands. </P>

Hating on America is so 1990.</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

oh and today I'm wearing:</P>

sandals</P>

scrub pants</P>

rogues gallery gray Massachusetts tee</P>

hahahaha</P>
      <P mce_keep="true"></P>

PS- NYCD is rocking a nice spring/summer look right there! The Doma shorts seem to be the "it" piece this season!</P>
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]hating on cluthinz is a first world problem
        [/quote]</p>

I'm going to borrow this for my signature for a while. </p>
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• what_counts
          • Mar 2008

Chinorlz is right, SZ is a place where similar interests are appreciated and encouraged however some of the people on here are very unaccepting of any style but their own. I understand some people disagree on certain aspects of fashion/clothing etc. However it shouldn't result in an all out flame war. SZ should be more accepting and instead of instantly ripping on people to make yourself feel like an elitist group of assholes you should provide constructive criticism and attempt to turn people onto better designers and styles so that they can develop their own style with the help of the board.

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

yo, why can i not see imageshack images? i want to see nycd's dope outfit
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

[quote user="what_counts"]SZ should be more accepting and instead of instantly ripping on people to make yourself feel like an elitist group of assholes you should provide constructive criticism and attempt to turn people onto better designers and styles so that they can develop their own style with the help of the board.[/quote]</p>

No disrespect here but is this really the purpose of SZ? I see it as a place to exchange information about specific designers (we all know who they are) and a specific type of design (we all know what it is and all of us to the last one agree that it's not limited to "goth ninja" or the "Rick look"). To midwife individuals into these brands seems beyond the scope of our abilities and desires. That should be left to the retailers.</p>

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

is there one real singular goal for the site though? people should take the site as they will and so long as they contribute something it should be all good. whether they rock raf simons funky back packs or a ccp overlock, it's all the same to me. as long as i selfishly get what i want out of it. ;)
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• iSuck
                  • Mar 2008

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

[quote user="what_counts"]SZ should be more accepting and instead of instantly ripping on people to make yourself feel like anelitistgroup of assholes you should provide constructivecriticismand attempt to turn people onto better designers and styles so that they can develop their own style with the help of the board.[/quote]</P>

No disrespect here but is this really the purpose of SZ? I see it as a place to exchange information about specific designers (we all know who they are) and a specific type of design (we all know what it is and all of us to the last one agree that it's not limited to "goth ninja" or the "Rick look"). To midwife individuals into these brands seems beyond the scope of our abilities and desires. That should be left to the retailers.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Based on the Home Page someone who wandered across this site may not realize that it is only for CCP, m.a.+, RO, Carpe etc.</P>
                  <P mce_keep="true"></P>

"<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">StyleZeitgeist is an online community ofindividuals who are passionate about fashion design. Fashion stands at unique crossroads of artistic and individual expression, utility, and commerce, and we recognize it as such. Today, it has also become an integral part of Zeitgeist. The aim of this community is to promote an ongoing discussion about fashion, through online forums and news. Another aim of this community is to divorce fashion from consumerism and celebrity culture. If this suits you, you have come the right place. Discuss."</SPAN></P>

Comment

• Diego
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]is there one real singular goal for the site though? people should take the site as they will and so long as they contribute something it should be all good. whether they rock raf simons funky back packs or a ccp overlock, it's all the same to me. as long as i selfishly get what i want out of it. ;)
                    [/quote]</p>

^truth. And it's also ok to dislike ccp or raf and say so, but it has to be funny as hell. </p>

edit- redacted hey cestlavie. </p>

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="Diego"]

[quote user="ddohnggo"]is there one real singular goal for the site though? people should take the site as they will and so long as they contribute something it should be all good. whether they rock raf simons funky back packs or a ccp overlock, it's all the same to me. as long as i selfishly get what i want out of it. ;)
                      [/quote]</p>

^truth. And it's also ok to dislike ccp or raf and say so, but it has to be funny. </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[86] agreed
                      </p>

posting a picture of oneself in an outfit for the entire world to see, opens oneself up for the utmost scrutiny. if one can not handle it then one should not post. not everyone here likes the same thing and there are plenty of threads that discuss why ones like/dislikes a piece/designer/season, the role of the designer, the history, etc. but this thread is all about what you look like in whatever clothes you have on. sometimes it is just blatantly obvious when someone does not really care and is doing it to be an ass. ie: sweatpants and a tshirt...that is when people get testy. it is not contributing anything, there is nothing to learn from that, nothing to discuss, just annoying. so either the goal is to plaster your face so everyone can sense the vanity, there is some genuine feedback or appreciation desired, or there is just a need from both sides, the person posting and their support to show how much of a baller you are [86]
                      </p>
                      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Cestlavie
                        • Apr 2008

I'm a bit confused about this waywt. I dont have the right body to wear ccp, ma+ and so on, and i dont like everything about their designs.I like parts of it, like i like parts of gucci and dg.. and i dont understand why i seem for you like an "outsider" only because i wear gucci and other "eurotrash".. remarkable, that i guess i dont wear it placative or "in your face"..As i arrived here, i hoped to get some new inspirations for my style and get some critics about the fit and so on.. but i see my pictures only being ignored.. so i ask myself:</P>

when you think you are crazy about fashion, why do you only accept one certain direction of fashion and dont even recognize, that there is more going on?</P>

jm2c</P>

tom</P>

Comment

• iSuck
                          • Mar 2008

[quote user="kira"]posting a picture of oneself in an outfit for the entire world to see, opens oneself up for the utmost scrutiny. if one can not handle it then one should not post. not everyone here likes the same thing and there are plenty of threads that discuss why ones like/dislikes a piece/designer/season, the role of the designer, the history, etc. but this thread is all about what you look like in whatever clothes you have on. sometimes it is just blatantly obvious when someone does not really care and is doing it to be an ass. ie: sweatpants and a tshirt...that is when people get testy. it is not contributing anything, there is nothing to learn from that, nothing to discuss, just annoying. so either the goal is to plaster your face so everyone can sense the vanity, there is some genuine feedback or appreciation desired, or there is just a need from both sides, the person posting and their support to show how much of a baller you are [86]
                          [/quote]</P>
                          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

It's funny that right now in the WAYWT thread on TheFashionSpot people are going off about how "you can't say anything mean" and if you can leave a brief message if it is nice; but, you have to Karma/PM the person if you want to talk about what they're wearing. To them the thread is just to show what you're wearing with no feedback. I disagree with that and agree with you that if your'e going to post in a WAYWT thread you should be ready for relevant comments--positive or negative.</P>

Comment

• Jon
                            • Apr 2008

[quote user="viridi"][quote user="winQ"]
                            do you go out in ccp to kill people and ride motorcycles?

[/quote]hahah .. could be my new sig.[/quote]</P>

I guess I beat you to it...</P>
                            Originally posted by merz
                            perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

[quote user="iSuck"]

Based on the Home Page someone who wandered across this site may not realize that it is only for CCP, m.a.+, RO, Carpe etc.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You know perfectly well that it's not only about this small list of designers or else you wouldn't be posting here. If anything it's about an aesthetic. I lurked on this site for months before making a single post. Sometimes I wish others would do the same. </p>

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

[quote user="Cestlavie"]</p>

when you think you are crazy about fashion, why do you only accept one certain direction of fashion and dont even recognize, that there is more going on?</p>

[/quote]</p>

I think people on this forum recognize more than you may give them credit for. Just sit back and observe for a little while and it will all fall into place.</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎