• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diego
    • Aug 2007

Re: What are you wearing today?

Or maybe just take down this thread for a while Faust.</p>

Why not create the hate thread (no sensitive people allowed), so if you feel like spitting some fire, you can drop by?</p>

</p>

edit- I'm kidding too </p>

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

that's what supertrash is for.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diego
        • Aug 2007

<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial">Yes, it was a joke Faust, and I'm allergic to SF.</p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; min-height: 15.0px">
        </p><p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial">I know what brands I like for myself and there are other brands I like on other people, I think Isuck wears Jil Sander or Thom Brown very well, I wouldn't wear it myself but I do like it, same with Viridi, and I think it's good to have different taste on the forum. </p>

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]faust i just read that NIN has a new free album digital download on pitchfork which is a site i'm sure you own..blissfully distract yourself from the bans.
          [/quote]</p>

BTW, that's an excellent review - I was under the impression that pitchwork journalism is low quality, but this guy nails it sentence after sentence.</p>
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• curiouscharles
            • Jan 2008

while i agree with everything that's been said about people's negative comments, i can't help but agree with the derisive nature of pipcleo's original statements...</p>

is it better to swallow the truth and fluff up people's e-gos, or should we tell them what we really think of their outfits? </p>

i've personally been holding back my candour QUITE a bit lately, to avoid a situation like this; so know that pipcleo wasn't just speaking for himself, he was voicing an opinion shared by many confused newer users here
            </p>

-

Comment

• winQ
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

I save all my hate for superfuture. SZ is where all the e-hugs go [87]. This forum is all too serious at times, some may even threaten you via pm for disagreeing!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

someone post the why so serious jpg
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Diego
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="winQ"]I save all my hate for superfuture. SZ is where all the e-hugs go [87]. This forum is all too serious at times, some may even threaten you via pm for disagreeing!
                  [/quote]</p>

here we go again </p>

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

curiouscharles, it is possible to disagree or dislike or "not get" something without being dismissive and nasty, no? No one wants fluff...just some level of mutual respect. There is a wide range of expressive possibilities between fawning and hating...
                    </p>

[quote user="winQ"]I save all my hate for superfuture. SZ is where all the e-hugs go [87]. This forum is all too serious at times, some may even threaten you via pm for disagreeing!
                    [/quote]</p>

are you serious?! [72]</p>
                    ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

no, he's right, i told him i would hunt him down and steal his lunchbox in his rafpak if he ever posted that again. sorry...
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="viridi"]

thx all for the kind words.</p>

i actually put the original dust bag in to make it look filled enough, and my notebook.</p>

i really like this bag..</p>

btw, big thanks to Jay.</p>
                        <p mce_keep="true"></p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Not hate (because I really like the use of color you got rollin there V. Seriously!) but I think this is THE problem with the Raf bag.</p>

To make it look less like a colorful version of a droopy National Geographic African-Tribe special breast, you HAVE to stuff in the dust bag.</p>

It's just not practical.</p>

... then again, so aren't many of the other things on here, the Raf bag is just the non-useful accessory of the moment. If you were to legitimately fill it with stuff, the seams would probably rip from the weight.</p>

</p>

I do find it funny that some people actually have resorted to pm'ing those that disagree with their waywt looks hahahahaha. C'mon!</p>

*cue Dave Chappelle as Rick James stomping on the couch* never fails to make me laugh.</p>
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• winQ
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

I've filled my raf pak with about 20 lbs of shit and lugged it around SF. Also pnod plz dont take lunch, i save it for the kittys.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

OK,</P>

dont have alot of time so here is my two cents on the matter,</P>

every individual is different, some can affort more, some can afford less, others have a greater sense of style, others have to make an effort. what i hate and find unacceptable is the intentional disrepect that is meted out to some because they cannot/ do not/ own certain items of clothing, or haven't the polish and sophistication that has become the standard here ...........Is the Value of an individual within thier clothing? .............I certainly hope not, for i would be in deep trouble when I'm naked!!!![74] I believe wecan andshould repect each other , be free to criticize/comment without being disrepectful. and turning to verbal fisticuffs......</P>

Also, there is the issue of Confidence, I don't own ANYTHING CCP, Guidi, Linea etc largely because to buy it would set me back with other things that are a greater priority to me, and because most of it goes above my budget for apparel......(i need those hockeyes though..........[71].but i don't feel anyway insecure because i don't have these things.........individuals need to accept themselves for who they are, as you can never become someone else, ones value transcends all things material
                            </P>

I haven't posted a pic here in a while, as i haven't made anything new, nor see the need to post repeat clothing, but i come and appreciate the posts of others . the thing i liked most about this Forum was that there was a common Chord of respect flowing through the threads....... now i find that we are slowly losing that.......:"familiarity breeds contempt?"</P>

Hopefully we can assess ourselves and preserve the 100% of love and respect that once existed here without loosing the 75% that is let of it.</P>

love and blessings to all
                            Zamb</P>
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

The Raf backpacks do look kind of redic, but Eastpak has been making bags for years, so I bet the construction is top notch.</p>

That said, I still think there's a market for nice backpacks that are fashion forward but still functional. I don't think anyone has hit the nail on the head yet. </p>
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                                • Jan 2008

I for once thought that Fuuma's clever little post here made it quite
                                blatantly obvious for everybody to see, no?
                                </p>

[quote user="Fuuma"]</p>

[quote user="pipcleo"]yet another intellectual fan of the new gay prada sport[/quote]</p>

Your dog is still ugly...to say nothing of its smell.</p>
                                <p mce_keep="true"></p>

See the wonderful debates we're having!!!</p>[/quote]
                                Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                                Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍