X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

argh, i hate hearing that. now you make me want to get it, but i can't. i'll have to try it on though.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

you'll like the cut. its def. been refined. its more relaxed across the mid section and not as tight through the thighs as the rain or A (the taped seams down the legs hold the shape very nicely and occasionally you feel them hugging your legs). the arm holes are not quite as high either so while you are effortlessly structurally locked into gear, you are not grinding away as per usual in ccp. usually i hate one button suits, but this is classic. the base of the jacket (below the one button enclosure, not sure what this is called) cuts away from the button at a higher angle, which was cause for the swagger remark, which is my favorite part. the sleeve length is perfect, comes to about the base of the thumb. and i wore it on a muggy night and went into various packed clubs and it breathed perfectly amongst the foul smoke and i felt no discomfort, which was frankly shocking. </p>

another way you can tell its sick, is that strangers compliment you on everything else that you're wearing. boots, jewelry, etc. and don't even notice it.
      </p>

and the fact that you can show someone the unlined "artwork" inside and then half your jacket becomes see through is also pretty fucking cool. </p>

pglitteringnuts</p>
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• iSuck
        • Mar 2008

Out and about on Sunday

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

we dont get a summer over here still wearing winter coats on 1st of june</P>

without coat</P>

</P>

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]

you'll like the cut. its def. been refined. its more relaxed across the mid section and not as tight through the thighs as the rain or A (the taped seams down the legs hold the shape very nicely and occasionally you feel them hugging your legs). the arm holes are not quite as high either so while you are effortlessly structurally locked into gear, you are not grinding away as per usual in ccp. usually i hate one button suits, but this is classic. the base of the jacket (below the one button enclosure, not sure what this is called) cuts away from the button at a higher angle, which was cause for the swagger remark, which is my favorite part. the sleeve length is perfect, comes to about the base of the thumb. and i wore it on a muggy night and went into various packed clubs and it breathed perfectly amongst the foul smoke and i felt no discomfort, which was frankly shocking. </p>

another way you can tell its sick, is that strangers compliment you on everything else that you're wearing. boots, jewelry, etc. and don't even notice it.
            </p>

and the fact that you can show someone the unlined "artwork" inside and then half your jacket becomes see through is also pretty fucking cool. </p>

pglitteringnuts</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

The base of the jacket = the skirt</p>

The way the jacket cuts away below the button: open or closed quarters.</p>
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="philip nod"]

</p>

pglitteringnuts</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

The base of the jacket = the skirt</p>

The way the jacket cuts away below the button: open or closed quarters.</p>

[/quote]</p>

thanks a lot fuuma[75]</p>

and no, ndf, i'm still on posting waywt hiatus, and i'm trying not to enable joey.</p>

</p>

Comment

• Fuuma
                • Sep 2006

Thanks me with a fit pic, I think you've touched on most/all the points I wasn't sure about the old CCP, new fit sounds really nice.
                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

alright, give me some time. gotta do it right. the lapels are also a thing of beauty as they rise to meet the button and cascade up your chest through the smaller (than the A) notch lapel to where the foamy glitter residue resides against the arched neckline and subtle pagoda shoulder....</p>

p bateman</p>

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="new_dawn_fades"]

dang ok u have your reasons! </p>

i didnt know CCP did a glitter suit</p>

i guess he has his surpirse~~~~~design
                    </p>

[/quote]</p>

Well, it's not 'glitter' per say. It's a textured box fabric...that's the best I can describe it. The pics are on A's site though. </p>
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• casem
                      • Sep 2006

After our first two days of crushingly humid 80+ degree whether, I
                      wouldn't mind living somewhere with year round winter [H]</p>

[quote user="snafu"]</p>

we dont get a summer over here still wearing winter coats on 1st of june</p>

</p>

<a href="http://imageshack.us/" mce_href="http://imageshack.us/" target="_blank">

</a></p>[/quote]
                      music

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="new_dawn_fades"]

dang ok u have your reasons! </p>

i didnt know CCP did a glitter suit</p>

i guess he has his surpirse~~~~~design
                        </p>

[/quote]</p>

Well, it's not 'glitter' per say. It's a textured box fabric...that's the best I can describe it. The pics are on A's site though. </p>

[/quote]</p>

it glitters when held up to the light. like something out of indiana jones. </p>

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

[quote user="new_dawn_fades"]

</p>

</p>

ok..either this has to be Pnidzes twin
                          </p>

or explains the "hiatus" [86]</p>

[/quote]</p>

damn spot is blown</p>

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                            • Jun 2007

This is totally his twin!!! The person who is wearing the lettermen jacket clearly stated his name is "Mike."[86] Why would Phillip wear Mike? I bet the dog tag around his neck also has Mike's birthday and home address. [74]
                            </p>

</p>

[quote user="new_dawn_fades"]</p>

</p>

</p>

ok..either this has to be Pnidzes twin
                            </p>

or explains the "hiatus" [86]</p>

edit:</p>

this is pure GOLD[74]</p>[/quote]

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                              • Jun 2007

That get up is dope yo.[Y] [Y] [Y] Three thumbs up says the critic. Good shit for the Spring season.
                              </p>

</p>

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]</p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre;"></span></p>

MA+ / Rick / Henrik Vibskov / Rick + Paul Smith socks</p>[/quote]

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                                • Jun 2007

The whole attire looks nice, including the tie. The tie makes it clean cut looking for academia functions, ideal for a graduation party. Go show them who dresses the best in your town! Party it up Mike Lowrey!!! [&lt;:o)]</p>

</p>

[quote user="mike lowrey"]</p><p mce_keep="true"></p>

yesterday, to a graduation party</p>

</p>

<p mce_keep="true">Raf suit
                                Poell shirt
                                Linea shoes
                                </p><p mce_keep="true">[/quote]</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢