X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="philip nod"]yes show us your hands next time....[&lt;:o)][/quote]</p>

</p>

p niddy, i dont have hands. i have been typing all of the time with my nose and my elbows. that is why Rick is so great for me, the length of the sleeves covers this perfectly.
    </p>
    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

[quote user="curiouscharles"]Kira, I'd like to marry your lips. (I mean, I'm sure I'd love to marry the rest of your face as well, but the only shot I have for reference is teetering on pedophilia).
      [/quote]</p>

hmmm. if i can figure out a way to detach my lips and my face from my body i will let you know. as of right now i come in one package. [83] how about the outfit though? avoiding that damn bubble hem dress conspiracy. hate it. think this is a good alternative, perhaps...
      </p>

Comment

• beforehewentmad
        • Apr 2008

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="merz"]saussagefest zeitgeist?[/quote]seriously. why don't you all ease up and go jerk off in the corner. don't you understand that your behavior is unwelcoming and intimidating? jesus fucking christ. i don't want to hear this anymore.[/quote]
        </p>

+1, I thought I was escaping that type of behavior by coming over here from Styleforum... The rare women posting over there is always disastrous. </p>

In any case, I really liked the silhouette of her RO jacket. Also, I liked that cardigan/ pant combo Matthew wore two fits back (the yohji "baseball" cardi). I've been suffering with the heat and have really been considering some sort of Yohji lightweight material trousers after seeing his.
        </p>

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="merz"]saussagefest zeitgeist?
          [/quote]</p>

seriously. why don't you all ease up and go jerk off in the corner. don't you understand that your behavior is unwelcoming and intimidating? jesus fucking christ. i don't want to hear this anymore.
          </p>

[/quote]</p>

its alright Faust. [51] i am not intimidated easily, nor do i think any female that posts consistently in a male dominated site is. perhaps we are rare though and that is why there is so few of us here [^o)] most of what is said is constructive and appreciated or said out of fun, i think...but i can throw it back twice as hard though- so watch out fellas [86]
          </p>

Comment

• matthewhk
            • Jan 2007

[quote user="beforehewentmad"]

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="merz"]saussagefest zeitgeist?[/quote]seriously. why don't you all ease up and go jerk off in the corner. don't you understand that your behavior is unwelcoming and intimidating? jesus fucking christ. i don't want to hear this anymore.[/quote]
            </p>

+1, I thought I was escaping that type of behavior by coming over here from Styleforum... The rare women posting over there is always disastrous. </p>

In any case, I really liked the silhouette of her RO jacket. Also, I liked that cardigan/ pant combo Matthew wore two fits back (the yohji "baseball" cardi). I've been suffering with the heat and have really been considering some sort of Yohji lightweight material trousers after seeing his.
            </p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

thanks, and welcome to SZ.</p>

</p>

if i may ask, what is your moniker on SF? PM me if you don't wanna reveal here...
            </p>

Comment

• beforehewentmad
              • Apr 2008

[quote user="kira"]i am not intimidated easily, nor do i think any female that posts consistently in a male dominated site is. perhaps we are rare though and that is why there is so few of us here [^o)] most of what is said is constructive and appreciated or said out of fun, i think...but i can throw it back twice as hard though- so watch out fellas [86][/quote] The sad thing is that this site doesn't really seem to be aimed at men specifically like some other sites are. I'm sure there are plenty of female lurkers, but if people react to your posts in that way, I'm sure they'll be more hesitant to post their own fits. I guess all I would hope for is for everyone to act the way they would to a person's face, because I'm sure most of the people with rude comments wouldn't have have the guts to even approach you in real life. Go ahead and throw some shit back though... It'd make threads a bit more fun to read. (sorry for the rant from a newb)

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

[quote user="beforehewentmad"][quote user="kira"]i am not intimidated easily, nor do i think any female that posts consistently in a male dominated site is. perhaps we are rare though and that is why there is so few of us here [^o)] most of what is said is constructive and appreciated or said out of fun, i think...but i can throw it back twice as hard though- so watch out fellas [86][/quote] The sad thing is that this site doesn't really seem to be aimed at men specifically like some other sites are. I'm sure there are plenty of female lurkers, but if people react to your posts in that way, I'm sure they'll be more hesitant to post their own fits. I guess all I would hope for is for everyone to act the way they would to a person's face, because I'm sure most of the people with rude comments wouldn't have have the guts to even approach you in real life. Go ahead and throw some shit back though... It'd make threads a bit more fun to read. (sorry for the rant from a newb)
                [/quote]</p>

i dont think the site is aimed specifically at men at all. the majority of posters are male though. i am one of those females that has always had more male friends than females, so i feel comfortable here. i am sure there are plenty of female lurkers and I encourage anyone to post if they have something to contribute.</p>

i do agree most people would never say the majority of the things to someone's face. and no one interesting approaches me in real life [:$] well other than the random taxi cab driver or man chirping at me on the street.[74] this provides a place where you can say your thoughts, hopefully well constructed thoughts, without the insecurities of being face to face. You are given the opportunity to read what you think, and revise before you post. that is something that changes things, changes how we communicated with one another. you are not afforded the same opportunity when standing in front of someone. although maybe worth a try i suppose. like oops, can i delete those last few words and say this instead? hmmm. would actually be better for me...</p>

I try to be the same in any circumstance, if you ask my opinion you are going to get an honest one, ableit in a nice way. i am a bit more shy in person, until i have known you for a while (or i have a couple cocktails) then watch out [79][86]
                </p>

Comment

• stnlychrls
                  • May 2008

i have been lurking this thread for a while and i thought i would finally introduce myself and a look.</p>

it is disastrously hot outside so i had to keep it simple:
                  </p>

</p>

</p>

rick owens drkshdw</p>

AA
                  </p>

McQ
                  </p>

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

thats for disastrously hot? you wouldn't last 5 minutes in that in this heatwave ha hahaha
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• landwolf
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2008

when its hot out, I don't dress for the weather i just sufferrrrrr

Comment

• Purity
                        • Apr 2007

Hear hear! I generally prefer late summer nights when you at least have the option of wearing a light jacket or blazer.

Comment

• what_counts
                          • Mar 2008

move to alaska and layer on all the Rick Owenzz outerwear you can lol</p>

goth-ninja-eskimo steez </p>

but I get where chris and landwol are coming from I hate wearing shorts I'd rather just suffer wearing pants</p>

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

It's been too hot to wear anything notable, so here's a pic of me looking devilish last summer.</p>

</p>

Cloak jacket, dior boots and jeans</p>
                            music

Comment

• stnlychrls
                              • May 2008

normally i dont like mixing black and brown but i think it works here because the brown is lighter and has a black sole

Comment

• soultek
                                • Feb 2007

Casem, my fav of all your WAYWT [Y]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎