• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thejjbb
    • Apr 2008

Re: What are you wearing today?

+2 on the sheep.</p>

You also don't really have a body type that works with that look, at all. Maybe if you had a big grungy hobo beard, but I don't even think that would help much.
    </p>

Comment

• aruva
      • Dec 2007

[quote user="winQ"][quote user="unknown"]

Another try.. i have carefully studied your answers and tried to get a better fit.. so now here is a new fit of mine..</P>

</P>

New RO Leather Jacket, New Margiela Shoes.. New Sweater.. everyting new..</P>

[/quote]

you still suck.

stop being a sheep.
      [/quote]</P>

Unknown, youshould always wear ,that makes you feel comfortable and confident. It seems you define your wardrobe based on other peoples acceptance and thier affirmations. This would lead you no where.You can never force an acceptance. Stop looking for approvals and wear what YOU feel nice about.This would also save you money and time .</P>

Comment

• unknown
        • Jun 2008

i feel always comfortable.. :)</P>

my body is the way it is.. its not perfect, for sure, but i guess its ok. but i admit, that the style may look slighty better on thinner people, but who cares? nobodys perfect.</P>

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

there's no need to be nasty to the guy, even although he does keep asking for approval. and, seriously, with the sheep comment.....and the approval of the sheep coment.......let he who hath not sinnedetc.

Comment

• oliviervdroo
            • Jan 2008

[quote user="Johnny"]there's no need to be nasty to the guy, even although he does keep asking for approval. and, seriously, with the sheep comment.....and the approval of the sheep coment.......let he who hath not sinnedetc.[/quote]</p>

well said. you're free not to like someone's outfit, but keep such comments for yourself. and getting on his physique is over it.
            </p>

</p>

Comment

• aruva
              • Dec 2007

[quote user="unknown"]

i feel always comfortable.. :)</P>

my body is the way it is.. its not perfect, for sure, but i guess its ok. but i admit, that the style may look slighty better on thinner people, but who cares? nobodys perfect.</P>

[/quote]</P>
              <P mce_keep="true"></P>

You are right,nobodys perfect.I agree with your thoughts and would support . </P>

Comment

• aruva
                • Dec 2007

[quote user="oliviervdroo"]

[quote user="Johnny"]there's no need to be nasty to the guy, even although he does keep asking for approval. and, seriously, with the sheep comment.....and the approval of the sheep coment.......let he who hath not sinnedetc.[/quote]</P>

well said. you're free not to like someone's outfit, but keep such comments for yourself. and getting on his physique is over it.
                </P>
                <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[/quote]</P>

Second. Unfortunately where being rail thin and wearing black totally is norm, it is hard to get an approval for some thing that is little deviant. A little tolerance and curbing nasty comments would help in every way.</P>

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Unknown, the thing is, you seem to just be buying the brands that some people here like/love without actually doing something with it. The Margiela shoes don't really flow with everything else and the Rick leather jacket's aesthetic doesn't work with the bottoms in my opinion. </p>

It's cool that you're mixing brand name with non-brand name, but refine it a bit. Just because a big portion of this forum adheres to the gothninja aesthetic (which I definitely definitely love), it doesn't mean you have to by any means.</p>

Like what was said before... wear what you feel most natural to you and what you naturally would gravitate to. It may or may not be what the rest of the forum goes with.</p>
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

nice once Albert... a constructive bit of advice, with whichI agree incidentally.

Comment

• iSuck
                      • Mar 2008

Meeting up with people from my new job.
                      Laser cut nappa leather jacket, navy cotton waffle knit loose tshirt, pinstripe cotton pants by Jil Sander. Black duckbill Wesley loafers by Church's.

I have the shirt in grey and they are my favorite "basics" that Raf made for the line. They made them in white that I never bought. I hope they make it to Yoox sometime because I will gladly buy dupes of the colors I have and the white ones.

Comment

• thejjbb
                        • Apr 2008

Olivier, I think you mistake me. I said nothing against his physique itself, just that the clothes he's wearing don't exactly work with the body that he has. Proportions just strange with the long/slim articles he's wearing, in conjunction with his legs, which are on the short side.</p>

Snafu, for example, has a plethora of consistently awesome looks despite his (I believe) short stature. Unknown just needs to figure out how to better choose clothes that work with his body, whether or not those articles are made by brands that SZ loves.
                        </p>

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

Damn, that looks great. I might actually go back to wearing t-shirts on occasion if I could find one of those things.
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• thejjbb
                            • Apr 2008

Haha, Chinorlz kinda beat me to it.

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

love those jil knit tees... the ones i've always been looking for are the ones in the campaign.

Comment

• iSuck
                                • Mar 2008

The ad Jil shirts were $800 retail and a very heavy weight. There is my size in red on Yoox that I need to get before I kick myself in the bootay.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎