X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Re: What are you wearing today?

One of my recent purchases that arrived first...

Attachment riders peacoat,open and closed.

Thousand thanks to Merz for the link![Y]
    Last edited by theaddict; 12-16-2008, 04:47 AM.
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
      • Aug 2007

nice, fits very well the addict.

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="ykidkwis"]mike, i love those junya shorts! what season are those? also to theaddict...i saw a nearly identical (perhaps the same style reissued?) McQueen cardigan at saks yesterday in the f/w stuff. was about $1,000 usd. shawl collar and double breasted just like it appears in mike lowrey's picture.[/quote]</p>

the shorts are s/s, got them on sale from dover street</p>

the cardigan only has one row of buttons, the underlapping part is attached with a single button. I love the cut on it, never been much into McQueen but I had to grab this after trying it on [&lt;:o)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

www.boutiqueuandi.com has a few of the the linen shorts and matching jackets left too marked down 30-50%. though in the kinda weird colors. i tried to get the full navy linen suit with the cropped pants ( the pants r even better than the shorts i think) but waited too long and someone snagged it... any montrealerz know if it made it to the sale??? such a tough suit.
        </p>

Comment

• humancrack
          • Feb 2008

great jacket addict! what size?

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

thanks guys, merz, pmed you...size for this jacket is 2, but i had to set the three upper buttons to the side since i almost couldnt close the jacket...
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ykidkwis
              • Jul 2008

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"][quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="ykidkwis"]mike, i love those junya shorts! what season are those? also to theaddict...i saw a nearly identical (perhaps the same style reissued?) McQueen cardigan at saks yesterday in the f/w stuff. was about $1,000 usd. shawl collar and double breasted just like it appears in mike lowrey's picture. [/quote]</p>

the shorts are s/s, got them on sale from dover street</p>

the cardigan only has one row of buttons, the underlapping part is attached with a single button. I love the cut on it, never been much into McQueen but I had to grab this after trying it on [&lt;:o)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

www.boutiqueuandi.com has a few of the the linen shorts and matching jackets left too marked down 30-50%. though in the kinda weird colors. i tried to get the full navy linen suit with the cropped pants ( the pants r even better than the shorts i think) but waited too long and someone snagged it... any montrealerz know if it made it to the sale??? such a tough suit.
              </p>

[/quote]</p>

thanks! i will check it out. i saw them in stores but not in black. it looks very good in black in mike's pic</p>

Comment

• Stack
                • Jan 2008

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space: normal; "> </span></span></p>

real nice over the past couple of pages</p>
                once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="ykidkwis"]thanks! i will check it out. i saw them in stores but not in black. it looks very good in black in mike's pic[/quote]</P>

selling a tan coloured pair inclassifieds,if youre interested.</P>
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

</p>

</p>

</p>

numbernine,diorhomme,cdiem</p>
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• matthewhk
                      • Jan 2007

what made you decide to crop your Diors, faust? Are those the ones I've seen you wear since the TFS days, or are they a new pair? They look pretty new...</p>

IMHO the cut of APCs are a better jean to crop. Or Levi's (which i recall seeing you do)
                      </p>

Comment

• Pinoy
                        • Dec 2006

^^ looking great, faust. but isn't it too hot for a jacket in NYC right now?

Comment

• generic_guy
                          • Mar 2007

If the jacket is like the other toggle fastening N(N) stuff then it's really thin. Perfect summer weight.</p>

</p>

Comment

• matthewhk
                            • Jan 2007

It's 90 cotton/10 cashmere...it feels like really soft t-shirt material basically, and the jacket is unstructured so it's definitely alright for a north american summer night. </p>

</p>

Yohji/APC/Lanvin
                            </p>

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="matthewhk"]

what made you decide to crop your Diors, faust? Are those the ones I've seen you wear since the TFS days, or are they a new pair? They look pretty new...</p>

IMHO the cut of APCs are a better jean to crop. Or Levi's (which i recall seeing you do)
                              </p>

[/quote]</p>

Thank you guys. Matt, don't worry, these are just folded in. I am not crazy enough to crop my Diors :-). And yes, those are the ones from VoTC (if that matters). The Levi's one I have are cropped (but I got those for $30 at the Barneys warehouse sale). Yesterday evening was just cool enough to sit outside and sip a cold beer in a light jacket (which Matt is correct, bascially a tshirt material - for which it was insane to charge $1k!)
                              </p>
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

i think the jeans would've looked better with the cdiems stacked.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎