Ann Demeulemeester Cap

V:room T

Ann Demeulemeester Waistcoat

Rick Owens CREATCH Knit

Cloak Sportcoat

APC New Standard

Carpe Diem Boot

HAMMER
    every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• sbw4224
      • Sep 2006

Wire.artist, nice fits. Also, the new haircut suits you well.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
        • May 2008

Sad, the Number (n)ine t-shirt with Kurt Cobain has been on like 70% at a store named Paris Texas in Copenhagen, if only I would have know that people was interested in it :(

Comment

• lieutenant dan
          • Mar 2008

recently...

momo design fighter
          mhi aviator
          blue blood
          stone island
          pledge
          vespapapapapapapa :)

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
            silly pic, but you can see the texture and my new haircut hehe

Is that the Yohji ramie suit? Love the texture, 100% ramie must be quite stiff though, I guess the uneaven fading will be worth it.
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• inaya
              • Apr 2008

(awesome outfits)
              soo good

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ahlefeldt View Post
                Sad, the Number (n)ine t-shirt with Kurt Cobain has been on like 70% at a store named Paris Texas in Copenhagen, if only I would have know that people was interested in it :(
                ha thats funny i missed that store by one minute. i missed everything in copenhagen by one minute. sometimes pnod just needs to post up in international lanes and then people realize what their missing
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

thanks Inaya...;-P

Fuuma, it's actually quite soft and flexible, it feels more like a (dry) linen. I just checked the tag and it has 10% rayon that's maybe do it not that stiff, don't know why I thought it was 100% ramie.
                  It looks great...
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                    ha thats funny i missed that store by one minute. i missed everything in copenhagen by one minute. sometimes pnod just needs to post up in international lanes and then people realize what their missing
                    Damn, if only there was one more minute in a day ;) A nice store, i actually think the sale was just started when you were in Denmark. We are a few SZ members in Copenhagen I believed Hwith and Baizilla and i. I'll check if they still have some left.

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

Don't think they got it, I was there for about a month ago and didn't see any Cobain-tee. They started to get in the new N(N)-stuff by then.

Btw. Anyone interested in helping me go to A Pair and pick up a Annhagen-sweater?

Comment

• Purity
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                        Is that the Yohji ramie suit? Love the texture, 100% ramie must be quite stiff though, I guess the uneaven fading will be worth it.
                        I have a CCP blazer in 100% Ramie and it is insanely stiff. Didn't know that it was supposed to fade, although I have seen signs of it. I thought it was because of the rain or something, good to know it is expected and it does looks good as well.

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                          Don't think they got it, I was there for about a month ago and didn't see any Cobain-tee. They started to get in the new N(N)-stuff by then.

Btw. Anyone interested in helping me go to A Pair and pick up a Annhagen-sweater?
                          I am positive I saw it during the sale ;). I'm going to Storm tomorrow, I can just stop by. Does NAG still carry Ann hagen?

Comment

• bestial
                            • Jun 2008

I am positive I saw it during the sale ;). I'm going to Storm tomorrow, I can just stop by. Does NAG still carry Ann hagen?
                            The sale was going on when I was there also, but I hope that I'm wrong.

Don't know about NAG, just visited Briger Christiansen (whom had nuthin') and A Pair for all my Annhagen-desires. Bought a travelcoat from A Pair and meanwhile I tried on the knitted sweater with downward going 3D-knitted stripes and it was so awesome! That's the one I want but can't make up my mind to pay $783 for it.

Btw. you got a PM from me with another question.

EDIT: this one, in the middle

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                              • Nov 2006

Damn, if only there was one more minute in a day ;) A nice store, i actually think the sale was just started when you were in Denmark. We are a few SZ members in Copenhagen I believed Hwith and Baizilla and i. I'll check if they still have some left.

Funny, I just moved to Copenhagen on Sunday. Visited paris:texas yesterday; awesome store, great brands, buys & selection, nice layout, friendly staff..really liked it. Also got to speak to the owner a bit, she was very nice as well.

I did see the N(N) Kurt tee still there in the sale section as of yesterday, I can proxy it if someone is in need. I was lucky enough to find a pair of SS08 White Ann Dem Boots with the perforations on the toe, only one pair left and of course in my size and heavily discounted.

Also visited Storm and Mads Norgaard...not too impressive, each only carrying one brand of interest. Storm has the new Raf while Mads had the new Damir Doma stuff [really have no idea why this store sells DD and not ParisTexas, does not fit in with the other brands they carry at all]. The DD buy was a button neck sweater, a wool scarf, a cotton long sleeve shirt with buttoning neck details, a blazer, and the wide leg pants [more to come as well]. Storm had the vibrant 'oil paint' colored blazers and matching bag, not much else other than basic slim suiting and wool turtlenecks. Very small selection..

Love to meet up with some of you CPH SZ'ers

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

YY sheer ramie suit

silly pic, but you can see the texture and my new haircut hehe

y's Baggy thick cotton trousers, YY lace white shirt from the baseball collection, YY army sneakers from this spring, y's suspenders, muji recycled cotton tee.
                                Amazing! It's a beautiful suit. You wear YY very well, my friend.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎