• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

albert
    i'm surprised at your lack of support
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

P, I'm trying to stay out of the whole thing. Various people keep trying to keep the argument going and I don't want to contribute. It is clearly without question that Pipcleo's comments are pretty consistently unconstructive.

At the same time arguing here won't really solve anything. No one wins. I've seen and taken part in too many back-and-forths. In a true argument where there are things at stake, I got your back P both in the real world and on SZ. I wouldn't be able to pick 85% of the people on here out of a lineup let alone Pipcleo so that makes them essentially irrelevant.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• alex.a
        • Aug 2008

yeah.... so i wore ccp and ro today...

Comment

• theaddict
          • Apr 2008

wow, missed this thread the last days...some serious hatorade going on...
          and i didnt know that there is a second circle of trust outside of NY/US...

Maybe it is the Virus (the one from Germany) which still causes all the turbulences since it tried to infect SZ...

We need some antidot...Dji, please post a pic of yourself wearing nothing than your Julius Gloves on waywt...
          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• alex.a
            • Aug 2008

i hope hell be wearing the gloves on his **** to hide it ....

Comment

• LEWisMe
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post

m.(across/a cross/a plus) aviator hoodie
              rick owens dual layer twist
              carol christian poell double buckle belt
              label under construction heavy cotton overlock pants
              carol christian poell staple back zip buutz
              carol christian poell black bag (agent l -> merz -> les -> me)
              Holy hell man... that's some serious firepower. I love the fact that 99.99% of the population has no idea what you're wearing or how much it costs but will probably all agree that you look great.

The other 0.01% is here and I think we all agree that you look good too. =)

BTW, if you ever wanna sell those boots, let me know. Are they a 7? I think I saw them at Maxfield in Jan. of this year but they didn't have my size. They're so sick. I think these are the only CCP boots that I still want.
              "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

Gentleman... Ok, Can we please stop this now.

This what we have learned:

Pip likes to instigate and say things in a manner that some can ignore and others find highly irritating and even nasty, myself included. He rarely posts anything that can be held in a positive helpful light. Most of the time it can be completely ignored. But it gets under your skin and eventually bubbles up.

Enter Pnids. He was trying to put an end to unnecessary, unkind (for the sake of meanness) remarks, that are not helpful in any way other than to spark drama, which it has. I understand pniddles point and agree with it.

It is not an ego battle and no one thinks that they are king of the hill. There were humor intervening attempts on all parts, but to no avail. Just when we thought it had passed by seeing Croatoan and DDohnngo's magnificent pics, the dead horse was beaten again.

Then, the outcry for an antidote from the Addict.

Can we please stop this now. This said with the utmost care and love and peace and happiness.

Antidote to come the Addict. Just need some time
                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Queen Kira,

Please give (man)kind relief of his very nature which is to kill and reach for power!
                  You can end this whole discussion with one pic of your lips, you know it...or maybe i can revive the idea of Djis glove pic, in the end we are just men...imagine the endless power you have...!

Originally posted by kira View Post
                  Gentleman... Ok, Can we please stop this now.

This what we have learned:

Pip likes to instigate and say things in a manner that some can ignore and others find highly irritating and even nasty, myself included. He rarely posts anything that can be held in a positive helpful light. Most of the time it can be completely ignored. But it gets under your skin and eventually bubbles up.

Enter Pnids. He was trying to put an end to unnecessary, unkind (for the sake of meanness) remarks, that are not helpful in any way other than to spark drama, which it has. I understand pniddles point and agree with it.

It is not an ego battle and no one thinks that they are king of the hill. There were humor intervening attempts on all parts, but to no avail. Just when we thought it had passed by seeing Croatoan and DDohnngo's magnificent pics, the dead horse was beaten again.

Then, the outcry for an antidote from the Addict.

Can we please stop this now. This said with the utmost care and love and peace and happiness.

Antidote to come the Addict. Just need some time

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

For the Sake of Saving WAYWT

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    Queen Kira,

Please give (man)kind relief of his very nature which is to kill and reach for power!
                    You can end this whole discussion with one pic of your lips, you know it...or maybe i can revive the idea of Djis glove pic, in the end we are just men...imagine the endless power you have...!

kisses only for a moment and not more...

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

arrrggghhhhhhh, nooooooo,,, you really did it!

We are your slaves!

Obey her words!

Stop fighting!

God save queen Kira!

Who needs Poell or Rick now...

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

no worries merz- was not planning on keeping it up there.

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Comment

• kira
                            • Mar 2008

i need to make the pic smaller, too close up...that was a pic from oh 14 years ago

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
                              i need to make the pic smaller, too close up...that was a pic from oh 14 years ago

Comment

• DHC
                                • Jul 2007

Just to get things back on track. Not that I haven't enjoyed the read.
                                Pic with people at every angle (including behind the box) trying to figure out why the hell I'm shooting the security booth. Undercover noggen shell, Label Under Construction-Linea tops, Rick Owens jawnz, Poell kix, Rebirth bag
                                Last edited by DHC; 09-24-2008, 02:21 AM.
                                Originally posted by Faust
                                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎