• philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by what_counts View Post
    first waywt
    another boring day of school

nicolo berrini
    julian red
    vans

constructive criticism is welcome, I'm here to learn but try to keep in mind I'm a broke teenager who is too small to fit into ccp
    good first post. i really like the verdant landscape as well and the schnabel eye scalpel.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      I'm going to post a fit tomorrow and I expect nothing but unconditional and preferably fawning praise, you have been warned, now go work on your Sartorialist-style writing!!
      lulz!!

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

lcd

Originally posted by pipcleo View Post
        merz you have nailed it
        ones aptitude for accepting criticism appears inversely proportional to the WEIGHT of ones wardrobe (sometimes)
        its good to see the reductionist argument has found its

Lowest Common Denominator

i'm working on a reduction plan.
        it's something i just don't understand.
        puzzled by the math of it, adding and subtracting me.
        i know exactly what i'm trying to do
        but explanation makes me a fool.
        not afraid to be absurd; i'm just not sure what it's worth.
        examination will make it clear
        these problems will only reappear.
        making science out of it, it's just lacking evidence.
        puzzled by the math of it, adding and subtracting me.

Comment

• landwolf
          Banned
          • Apr 2008

a little fit

-ann demeulemeester
          -lanvin
          -dacks

Comment

• noerml
            • May 2008

Originally posted by random View Post
            maldoror looks great
            cant touch the gangs of four!

You r most probably my most fav. waywt poster ever and this outfit is the <3
            Seriously, you make the unconventional look so conventional without making it look uh..petty. And that really gives credit to the cloths.

I don't feel like reiterating the above discussion, and maybe there are some posters here that should reconsider on the CCP aviator, on the other hand this is a good example were every single dime was worth it.

Oh..and i think it was Kunk who once said something that really got me thinking. Can't remember the excact wording anymore, but was something along the line "so you think i don't have the body to wear CCP or Ann D? THank you for the advice, i'll go see my versace stockist and see what he can do to cover up."

Probabaly no1 here looks like a model (save me ahahaha), and given the fact that yuo can't apply photoshop onto the real world, that seems to be an impossible task from the start anyways, lol. But that doesn't mean we r given no choice but wearing billowing versace-print robes or polyester ponchos from the supermarket next door.

I'd say... no1 here is looking for karma, it certainly does make me want to puke. But then again i'd say, if you critize, do it in an intelligent and adult kind of way. For me even insults are ok, as long as the post behind doesn't illustrate the mind of a pre-schoolkid.
            And through their parting lids there came and went
            Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• what_counts
              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
              good first post. i really like the verdant landscape as well and the schnabel eye scalpel.
              thanks pnod much appreciated

Comment

• maldoror
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by new_dawn_fades
                as far as the style of this forum goes it can get pretty monotonous.. where did wire artist go?and fuuma please post more..avantster... uhmmm Pip?
                sucks doesn't it? I especially miss wire.artist's posts in light of diversification. it was really interesting to see how different the same clothes (yohji) could look from one poster to another (re: him and fadetoblack). plus a number of his looks were simply badass (overalls photo anyone?)

that said, it's really up to the posters themselves to make this diversity happen, and you can't really blame a harsh environment for it, since wire.artist and fuuma are (were at a time) two of the most prolific and celebrated posters on the forum. and I've seen avantsters looks likewise get nothing but praise.

if you recall pnod wanted nothing more than for pip to post once. and I don't care how busy you are, a lot us are busy, you can still take one crappy photo and throw it up. this is the only way we'll get the interesting variety of looks which we're arguably lacking (can't say I 100&#37; agree).

hell I wish you would post more, since your waywts have been some of my absolute favorites, and it's been great seeing your work (those shoes!) but there's shit all I can do to make that happen. and you're kidding yourself if you think posting something like that will encourage more people to post rather than discourage them.

so sorry to mono your tone

Comment

• theetruscan
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                  sucks doesn't it? I especially miss wire.artist's posts in light of diversification. it was really interesting to see how different the same clothes (yohji) could look from one poster to another (re: him and fadetoblack). plus a number of his looks were simply badass (overalls photo anyone?)
                  Hopefully wire is off fattening himself up so he starts putting YY up in size 4.
                  Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• uparmoured
                    • Sep 2007

FS: M.A+
                    FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by landwolf View Post

-ann demeulemeester
                      -lanvin
                      -dacks
                      Hey, this is kinda cool. I get that "I-am-real" Yohjiesque vibe.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post

that said, it's really up to the posters themselves to make this diversity happen, and you can't really blame a harsh environment for it, since wire.artist and fuuma are (were at a time) two of the most prolific and celebrated posters on the forum. and I've seen avantsters looks likewise get nothing but praise.

if you recall pnod wanted nothing more than for pip to post once. and I don't care how busy you are, a lot us are busy, you can still take one crappy photo and throw it up. this is the only way we'll get the interesting variety of looks which we're arguably lacking (can't say I 100% agree).

hell I wish you would post more, since your waywts have been some of my absolute favorites, and it's been great seeing your work (those shoes!) but there's shit all I can do to make that happen. and you're kidding yourself if you think posting something like that will encourage more people to post rather than discourage them.

so sorry to mono your tone
                        Thank you. I've said this time and time again.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• maldoror
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                          what is this head wrap thing? Better photos!!!
                          sorry for the delay, as promised:

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

some dude was selling it on ebay not to long ago.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• maldoror
                              • Jun 2007

oh for real? do you remember what it went for? i paid something ridiculous back in the day, I think ~$100, because I was hella broke at the time and it still wasn't a thing (but maybe that's just nostalgia speaking).
                              Last edited by maldoror; 10-02-2008, 09:30 AM. Reason: t-t-t-typos!

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

blah, take it easy guys it's just clothes...less war more love. life's the biggest comedy of them all anyway...
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎