Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uparmoured
    • Sep 2007

Dope AKA! Nice to see the garments in action rather than those other posters with lifeless bathroom shots...

FS: M.A+
    FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Johnny
      • Sep 2006

i love the love too. everyone is lookin pretty good. i'd like to mention Silver since no one else has - great look, like the jeans and shuz in particular. also fantastic TB blazer from fuumaaaa, and my fav from nid so far. feel the love......

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

love is all around...love love love...

damn these grey side zips...
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
          ooops i'm sorry albert but the damage has been done (as in the photo was taken earlier this evening) and i'm sure you'll do it better tomorrow i just had to get in on the group hug

Nice, AKA. See how a good pictures makes a world of difference. I suppose that's one of the reasons I rarely post - shitty no flash in house pictures don't the clothes justice.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

its time SZ hired an in house photographer based in several big cities. comes to your house, follows you around outside, doesn't think the whole process of photographing you in thousands of dollars worth of clothes to post up for a bunch of anonymous weirdos is weird. dude has a medium format digital camera, and does touch ups and if you had to much turkey the night before, gone. just like that.

all of a sudden those bad angles are a thing of the past. no more diets. no more fear. no more i'll just take a quick one w my camera falling off the wall because i'm running out the door lets see what the dudes have to say this might be a good one. all of a sudden those pesky negative comments are gone. no more bathrooms, no more mirrors, no more horrible lighting. no more blow up posters, no more white walls. no more dark shadows, hey maybe we might actually see the texture of that black jacket or the joints in your jointed nutsack. and dude has an assistant and carries 1/4 of your wardrobe so you can take many waywts over the course of one day. its too good.

just martinis and castles and crowds and highways and movie theatre marquees and tacos. sounds sweet doesn't it?

edit: but where would be the charm?
            Last edited by philip nod; 10-03-2008, 09:43 AM.
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

yeah philip nod - the next basquiat!
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                its time SZ hired an in house photographer based in several big cities.
                I'll shoot a photo for the price of a beer
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• awlouie
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                  its time SZ hired an in house photographer based in several big cities. comes to your house, follows you around outside, doesn't think the whole process of photographing you in thousands of dollars worth of clothes to post up for a bunch of anonymous weirdos is weird. dude has a medium format digital camera, and does touch ups and if you had to much turkey the night before, gone. just like that.

all of a sudden those bad angles are a thing of the past. no more diets. no more fear. no more i'll just take a quick one w my camera falling off the wall because i'm running out the door lets see what the dudes have to say this might be a good one. all of a sudden those pesky negative comments are gone. no more bathrooms, no more mirrors, no more horrible lighting. no more blow up posters, no more white walls. no more dark shadows, hey maybe we might actually see the texture of that black jacket or the joints in your jointed nutsack. and dude has an assistant and carries 1/4 of your wardrobe so you can take many waywts over the course of one day. its too good.

just martinis and castles and crowds and highways and movie theatre marquees and tacos. sounds sweet doesn't it?

edit: but where would be the charm?

edit-You guys are inspiring me to post a WAYWT!
                  "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                  -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

yeah, i don't think i've ever seen you post a WAYWT awlouie...go for it man, we're all rooting for you on the sidelines!
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

thanks for kind wo9rds, and AKA I love that pic, looks like you got caught doing ?

Comment

• awlouie
                        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                        yeah, i don't think i've ever seen you post a WAYWT awlouie...go for it man, we're all rooting for you on the sidelines!
                        Thanks...I'll be interviewing photographers!
                        "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                        -Bruce Lee

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by awlouie View Post
                          Thanks...I'll be interviewing photographers!
                          You should! You dress well.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Pinoy
                            • Dec 2006

Never seen so much LOVE in SZ before.. in WAYWT no less! Man it feels good.. haha and to think I just watched the Cirque du Soleil Love show over the weekend..

Looking forward to seeing a WAYWT from you awlouie
                            tangerine– you (and PNod) are amongst the blessed few who can properly rock a boot tuck! looking good my man
                            aka– really nice to see the clothes out of the whole bathroom white wall bad lighting context that's so prevalent on this thread. :)
                            uparmoured– looking great as always! if you ever wanna unload those green-grey CCP zips..

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

okay who's handing out the ecstasy tablets in here?

honestly i really appreciate all the kind words. you guys are great and everyone looks terrific.
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Back to the spirit of SZ - shitty photo.

Rick Owens jacket, Ann Dem x Steven Klein top, worsted wool cropped Undercover cargos.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎